Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Important Medical Tests For Intending Couples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Important Medical Tests For Intending Couples (477 Views)

Commercial Sex Workers Undergo Free Medical Tests In Onitsha (Photos) / 5 Important Medical Tests Every Couple Needs Before Marriage / Important Medical Tests Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Medical Tests For Intending Couples by Jossyroyal1: 10:48am On Jul 27, 2019
Good morning great people...

I am a young man in my early 30s and I'm planning to get married sooner.

I like to know pls, what are the important medical examination required of us so as to avoid stories that touches...

Thanks in anticipation of your responses...
Re: Important Medical Tests For Intending Couples by qwertyboss(m): 10:56am On Jul 27, 2019
first and foremost, the HIV test is the most important,

secondly, the genotype test which will reveal your safe compatibility against the sickle cell
and others like blood group blah blah blah!

Jossyroyal1:
Good morning great people...

I am a young man in my early 30s and I'm planning to get married sooner.

I like to know pls, wha are the important medical examination required of us so as to avoid stories that touches...

Thanks in anticipation of your responses...

1 Like

Re: Important Medical Tests For Intending Couples by Jossyroyal1: 11:07am On Jul 27, 2019
qwertyboss:
first and foremost, the HIV test is the most important,

secondly, the genotype test which will reveal your safe compatibility against the sickle cell
and others like blood group blah blah blah!

Thanks... Is there anything as fertility test and what does it mean?
Re: Important Medical Tests For Intending Couples by qwertyboss(m): 11:31am On Jul 27, 2019
Jossyroyal1:

Thanks... Is there anything as fertility test and what does it mean?

fertility test is a test carried out in other to evaluate ones ability to reproduce, weather one can conceive or not, weather one has low sperm count and stuffs like that

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Uses Urine Therapy To Keep Her Skin Glowing / Ondo Govt Hails Appointment Of Dr Oluyinka Olutoye As Surgeon – In Chief In U.S / Doctors And Psychologist In The House Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.