Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Ministerial Nominee Screening: Who Has Impressed You the Most? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Nominee Screening: Who Has Impressed You the Most? (697 Views)

‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate / Biography Of Prince Clement Agba, A Ministerial Nominee By Buhari (photos) / Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministerial Nominee Screening: Who Has Impressed You the Most? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 27, 2019
I was privileged to watch the ministerial screening sessions of three of the youngest ministerial nominees: Mr Festus Keyamo, Dr. Isa Pantami & Mr Sunday Dare. I must say I was very much impressed with their presentations & how well they've achieved in their respective various fields of endeavours.

Mr Keyamo was truly brilliant yesterday. He talked on a lot of subject matters including the supreme court, the justice system, solution to numerous political parties, our prison system & so on.

He also talked about 3Ds - Decongestion - of the prison systems, Decentralisation - of the supreme to regional supreme courts.. & the last 'D' i forgot though.. He answered questions brilliantly.

On the issue of 2nd stanza of the Anthem, He wasn't allowed to answer that, not that he couldn't recite it.

The Senate President had already given PERMISSION FOR TWO QUESTIONS ONLY, because of time & many senators wanting to speak. Dino Melaye was about the 4th Senator to ask questions.. He already asked two, then before sitting now asked a third.

But the SP simply rejected as Mr Dino had asked two questions already. Not that Keyamo didn't/refused to recite the anthem.

Dr Isa Pantami our youngest ministerial nominee was also very intelligent, has a great CV, admirable work history having initiated & worked on numerous ICT projects, as well as DG of NITDA. He spoke and answered questions brilliantly!

Mr Sunday Dare equally had a good presentation, great CV, work experience in the telecommunications industry and a top position at the NCC.

We wish them the very best in their ministerial duties when confirmed and hope they are given the best portfolios to enable them best carry out their national assignments.

My Lesson from watching these men is that we upcoming ones need to first have an aspiration for success, work & work harder to achieve our dreams/goals, spend less time on social media criticising others who are moving forward with their lives & refuse to be cheap tools in the hands of politicians who use youths for selfish political gains.

So guys let's hear your take on which ministerial nominee has impressed you the most?.. wink

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Ministerial Nominee Screening: Who Has Impressed You the Most? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 27, 2019
drip2444:
Hmmm
Mr naijabet wrong thread pls. This is serious discourse angry
Re: Ministerial Nominee Screening: Who Has Impressed You the Most? by abdulazeez1002(m): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
Technocrats
Re: Ministerial Nominee Screening: Who Has Impressed You the Most? by commoditiesnig: 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Technocrats
Yeah truly technocrats. They know their onions. Role models for younger ones

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Nominee Screening: Who Has Impressed You the Most? by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
commoditiesnig:

Yeah truly technocrats. They know their onions. Role models for younger ones
Exactly
Re: Ministerial Nominee Screening: Who Has Impressed You the Most? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Exactly
I've also been impressed by the former ministers of state for Health (Dr Enahire) & minister of state works & housing.

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole After Obaseki, Not Edo Assembly – Edo Speaker / Nigerians Slam Buhari For Appointing Sylva To Oversee Petroleum Ministry / Gudaji Kazaure Reacts To CBN Cashless Policy Implementation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.