Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Nigerian Man Blasts Employer For Always Messing With His Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Man Blasts Employer For Always Messing With His Salary (452 Views)

How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement / What Is The Benefit Of Manager In Filling Station Apart 4rm His Salary / An Employer Asking Applicant About His Salary In His Previous Work.is It Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Blasts Employer For Always Messing With His Salary by damiloladuke: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
A Nigerian man has taken to Facebook to call out his employer for always short-changing him on his salary at the end of every month.

The man who posted a video of himself complaining bitterly about the situation mentioned that the company is fond of deducting N10,000 from his salary, which is getting him frustrated.

He mentioned in the video that he has been with the company for more than 3 years and his appointment, though was finalized in 2016, he has never received a complete salary.

Watch The Video Below:
https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-blasts-employer-for-always-messing-with-his-salary-video/

lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Man Blasts Employer For Always Messing With His Salary by Midex88(m): 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nigerian Employers are Scams
Re: Nigerian Man Blasts Employer For Always Messing With His Salary by Aphroditee(f): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
my boss sometimes does it when the sales for that month ain't buoyant ,I don't have choice than to accept
Re: Nigerian Man Blasts Employer For Always Messing With His Salary by Priceyk(f): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
I don't understand those bosses ooo, does he add to your salary when you people make more profit quote author=Aphroditee post=80677694]my boss sometimes does it when the sales for that month ain't buoyant ,I don't have choice than to accept[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Man Blasts Employer For Always Messing With His Salary by Aphroditee(f): 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=Priceyk post=80677758]I don't understand those bosses ooo, does he add to your salary when you people make more profit quote author=Aphroditee post=80677694]my boss sometimes does it when the sales for that month ain't buoyant ,I don't have choice than to accept[/quote
lol I know right? baffles
Re: Nigerian Man Blasts Employer For Always Messing With His Salary by JubrinElSudan: 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
Since 2015 till date, employer has not remitted one naira to our PFA account

(1) (Reply)

Highest Paying Entry Level Jobs In Nigeria. / Get Employed Now / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.