Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,520 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- (1579 Views)

June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos / Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business / Onnoghen: We’ll Resist Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari – APC Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- by Comrde3g(m): 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
#DemocracyInDanger
Any attempt to arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (@realFFK) shall be resisted by us, the citizens!

Go after Herdsmen terrorists that are killing people with impunity!

#PoweredBy: Citizens Against Tyranny.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- by midolian(m): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nigerians from where?

You don't call bitter misguided lots from the other side Nigerians. They are a disgrace to humanity

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- by Annie939(f): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
they should go after Fulani terrorists and leave FFK a lone

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- by Jobac: 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
They are hopeless PDP members. Nigerians are in support of this government.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- by merry02(m): 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
Anybody that criticises this government is seen as a threat or terrorist. This Buhari government is insensitive and intolerance

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- by joseph1832(m): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
"We the citizens" I'm forced you ask who tha hell is "we the citizens" because I sure know I'm not among the "we". So they should please enlighten us who the we are.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- by joseph1832(m): 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
Comrde3g:
#DemocracyInDanger
Any attempt to arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (@realFFK) shall be resisted by us, the citizens!

why should the federal government arrest FFK, Nigeria's number two political prostitute?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- by tunjiajayi: 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yamree kind of something.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- by sunyleeone: 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
You are part of the problems of this country. So you are one of those heartless monsters that brought this disaster on Nigeria!

May your life be ruled exactly as Buhari is ruling Nigeria.

Just say amen to my prayer.

Jobac:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- by sunyleeone: 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
And you are both hopeless and heartless member of APC, the only terrorist group called party in Nigeria.

May your life be ruled exactly as Buhari is ruling Nigeria. May your life and your entire family be exactly like the situation of Nigeria under Buhari.

Jobac:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- by Comrde3g(m): 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
FFK is the voice of the voiceless... Any attempt to arrest him is an attempt to encourage the killings by blood sucking Fulani hersmen that have the support of Buhari and APC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- by sunyleeone: 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
You can never be among the "we" because you are mere Boko Haram supporter hiding under a pseudo name, "Joseph".

The "we" refers to sensible Nigerians who are tired of the tyrannical reign of Emperor Buhari. Those who desire the liberation of Nigeria from the Fulani Herdsmen militia. Not those supporting the Fulanis Herdsmen genocide like you.

Get that straight...

joseph1832:
"We the citizens" I'm forced you ask who tha hell is "we the citizens" because I sure know I'm not among the "we". So they should please enlighten us who the we are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- by yarimo(m): 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
Op kindly edit your post from Nigerians to miscreants vows to resist FFK arrest.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- by Jobac: 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
sunyleeone:
And you are both hopeless and heartless member of APC, the only terrorist group called party in Nigeria.

May your life be ruled exactly as Buhari is ruling Nigeria. May your life and your entire family be exactly like the situation of Nigeria under Buhari.

Hahaha...Foolish Atiku is coming boy. I don't need to curse you, I am far above that. I role with progressives and not retrogressive people. The only thing that sweet me is that Buahri is in charge; while you and Atiku can continue to query your virtual server.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- by joseph1832(m): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
sunyleeone:
You can never be among the "we" because you are mere Boko Haram supporter hiding under a pseudo name, "Joseph".

The "we" refers to sensible Nigerians who are tired of the tyrannical reign of Emperor Buhari. Those who desire the liberation of Nigeria from the Fulani Herdsmen militia. Not those supporting the Fulanis Herdsmen genocide like you.

Get that straight...

talk is cheap. That's why it's very easy to make so much noise on social media, especially when you know you're very scared and protected by your phone screen guard.

I'm very sure online noise makers like you sat in the comfort of your homes during the last election believing you stand primus interparas, never knowing you're wearing the very face you were born with, which is the face of a coward.

If or when the Federal Government decide to arrest your political prostitute, I'll love to see what you will do Mr online noise maker.

Thank you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- by Jobac: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
sunyleeone:
You are part of the problems of this country. So you are one of those heartless monsters that brought this disaster on Nigeria!

May your life be ruled exactly as Buhari is ruling Nigeria.

Just say amen to my prayer.

It is very easy to identify a bitter loser by their words. You will wail and whine till 2023 election while good Nigerians will be saying lifting up.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- by Jobac: 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
joseph1832:
talk is cheap. That's why it's very easy to make so much noise on social media, especially when you know you're very scared and protected by your phone screen guard.

I'm very sure online noise makers like you sat in the comfort of your homes during the last election believing you stand primus interparas, never knowing you're wearing the very face you were born with, which is the face of a coward.

If or when the Federal Government decide to arrest your political prostitute, I'll love to see what you will do Mr online noise maker.

Thank you.
Don't mind him, he is still collecting pocket money from his parents. His mates are making it big time running their businesses and working diligently but he chose to rely on Atiku for his survival. He is a failure to his generation and I am sure his parents are not proud of him. Useless Keyboard Warrior.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- by Zikora1000(f): 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Stupid Nigeria govt. They want to turn Femi into an international hero. All they see in their hatred is a talkative that should be arrested but all I see is a new Mandela in the making. I stand with my inlaw Femi Fani kayode!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- by ElsonMorali: 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
How many Nigerians?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- by omonaijiria: 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
Comrde3g:
FFK is the voice of the voiceless... Any attempt to arrest him is an attempt to encourage the killings by blood sucking Fulani hersmen that have the support of Buhari and APC

An evil doer runs when no man pushue him.

FFk ti fenu ko.

O di dandan ko jiya.

Nigba ti o n yonu so si awon to ju ti won ko se, e rin nko so.

Sakosako, FFK is to be arresed.

FFK is suffering from execcsiive mouth diarrhoea

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- by omonaijiria: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
Comrde3g:

Nigerian you say,

Kindly edit it before people attacks you.

Just put

"FFK On-Line Servant reject it"

Simple than saying all Nigerian,

Pack well

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- by gwarotango: 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lock the loquacious fool and throw away the keys and nothing will happen. Who the hell does he think he is that he cant be arrested? Because he has mouth to talk trash on twitter

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- by sunyleeone: 1:35am On Jul 28, 2019
Comrde3g:
#DemocracyInDanger

All of you supporting Buhari and asking for the arrest of FFK, may your life be ruled like your Buhari is ruling Nigeria. If you can't say amen then you are hypocrites
Re: Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- by sunyleeone: 1:37am On Jul 28, 2019
gwarotango:
Lock the loquacious fool and throw away the keys and nothing will happen. Who the hell does he think he is that he cant be arrested? Because he has mouth to talk trash on twitter

All of you supporting Buhari and asking for the arrest of FFK, may your life be ruled like your Buhari is ruling Nigeria. May your family and the entire generation be like Nigeria under Buhari. If you can't say amen then you are hypocrites, terrorists with evil minds against Nigeria and bastard
Re: Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- by sunyleeone: 1:38am On Jul 28, 2019
omonaijiria:

Nigerian you say,

Kindly edit it before people attacks you.

Just put

"FFK On-Line Servant reject it"

Simple than saying all Nigerian,

Pack well

All of you supporting Buhari and asking for the arrest of FFK, may your life be ruled like your Buhari is ruling Nigeria. May your family and the entire generation be like Nigeria under Buhari. If you can't say amen then you are hypocrites, terrorists with evil minds against Nigeria and bastard
Re: Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- by sunyleeone: 1:39am On Jul 28, 2019
Jobac:

Don't mind him, he is still collecting pocket money from his parents. His mates are making it big time running their businesses and working diligently but he chose to rely on Atiku for his survival. He is a failure to his generation and I am sure his parents are not proud of him. Useless Keyboard Warrior.

Re: Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- by Dannyset(m): 2:55am On Jul 28, 2019
Chest beaters at it again. I'm sure you guys have cracks in your chest by now with your too many chestbeating, and at the end of it you people still end up doing nothing. Onnoghen case comes to mind.

Rubbish!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- by Chiedu4Trump: 3:14am On Jul 28, 2019
tunjiajayi:
Yamree kind of something.

Re: Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- by helinues: 6:33am On Jul 28, 2019
May be Igbo Catholics sha

(1) (Reply)

World Igbo Congress (WIC) Honors Senator Abaribe In Houston, Texas / Nigeria’s Foreign Debt Was $7 Billion In 2015. It Is $25 Billion Now. / BREAKING: Lagos Airport Hotel Ikeja Is On Fire, Who's Setting The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.