Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others (25982 Views)

How To Know If Jamb Result Was Witheld / Jamb Witheld 2018 Utme Candidates Results / WAEC 2017/2018 Witheld Result Has Been Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by folks4luv(f): 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
Got some outstanding back then, wondered why.
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by Ajibade123(m): 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
see 7 hidden effect of examination malpractice you need to know https://explicitsuccess.com/effects-of-examination-malpractice/
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by Starhearts: 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
1.... Wen u die ur certificate dey useless
2..... Wen u die u ur house, ur car nd oda valuable items became useful to ur family nd friends.
3.... U can take ur certificate to get ur house, ur car nd so on....(YES nd NO)
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by Oguguadavidson(m): 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
Learn how to make your own solar
panels easily, with our free solar
panel plans!
What is solar energy?
Solar energy is a renewable source
of energy that not only benefits
you but the environment as well. With the effort you put into making
a homemade solar panel, you can
help prevent environmental
pollution by reducing fossil fuel
usage. What’s even better is that
you’ll save money on you electric
bill.

To learn in a speed of light,
Click the link below to continue reading...

https://hiedubusinessmart.com/solar-panel-installation-building-solar/

1 Share

Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by vanjos: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
ideabuilder:
I remembered that year. It started with WITHHELD.
Dem later released it with ..... A1

Does it take time before it was released?
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by Starhearts: 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
PhillipPHD:
My yonger sister made 7As and 2 C's in WAEC.

And the Valedictorian of her school!

Thank God the investment was worth it

Wetin dey sweet ur belle.
Lie kill u dere
Show us d result?
Original not fake
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by Chiefqueenn(f): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
dotunbidemi:
FCT after 4 years na wa for all those previous FCT's it's as if they are breathing Nairaland. I dedicate this to everyone that want to FCT one day, never give Up wink
Hmm. Are they paying you people?
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by Starhearts: 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
PhillipPHD:
My yonger sister made 7As and 2 C's in WAEC.

And the Valedictorian of her school!

Thank God the investment was worth it

A minute silent for ur sister because she failed WAEC woefully

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by missfrancess(f): 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Starhearts:

A minute silent for ur sister because she failed WAEC woefully
how
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by AyodejiCharles(m): 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
ok
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by paadee(m): 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
dotunbidemi:
FCT after 4 years na wa for all those previous FCT's it's as if they are breathing Nairaland. I dedicate this to everyone that want to FCT one day, never give Up wink

What is ur gain after this ur achievement?
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by nosmassam(m): 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
ask pmb he just collect his own result
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by toyinkin(m): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
[i]RESULT NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS CANDIDATE IN THE SPECIFIED YEAR AND EXAMS DIET.
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by mimimile93: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lamasta:
WAEC and JAMB delaying peoples progress since time immemorial
u forgot to add strikes.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by Starhearts: 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
missfrancess:
how

because u need mental therapy
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by joromii: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
dotunbidemi:

Na FTC NO be FCT

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by ty2020: 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
they haven't release my since 2015, and I know they can't release it again
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by MrTrend(m): 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
ty2020:
they haven't release my since 2015, and I know they can't release it again

Was it held, withheld or outstanding?
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by Pacesetter123(m): 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
sexiestharam:
My Economics result has been held by WAEC for 15 years. A course I was so sure of an A1. Make WAEC eat and digest am.
My own is Government for 13yrs now.I donate dat one paper to them to eat.
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by Legendguru: 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
oh
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by emmanuelsea(m): 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
good one
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by ty2020: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=MrTrend post=8068695. it was held, I even checked it recently it has been cancelled
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by jamesxxx123: 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
Realslimshady:

https://www.myschoolgist.com/ng/waec-result-held-witheld-outstanding/
can I study computer science in abu with ECONOMICS C6 GEOGRAPHY B3 ENGLISH LANGUAGE C5 YORUBA LANGUAGE C6
MATHEMATICS B3 AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE C6 BIOLOGY C4 CHEMISTRY F9 PHYSICS C6
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by Femston: 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
'No result for the candidate in that specified year' could appear if you didn't click on the right year or probably did not choose right between 'Private Candidate' Or'School Candidate'
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by babz11(m): 12:02am On Jul 28, 2019
ideabuilder:

That mean the Head of the school you wrote your exam has done normal thing for Waec
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by Estiara(f): 2:36am On Jul 28, 2019
I'm not sure about the explanation given concerning witheld results. Sequel to my first attempt at WAEC, my French result was witheld despite the fact that I was the only candidate in my school. Not until I registered for a resit before the result was released with C6. Now I have three complete O'level results; two WAEC and 1NECO. They just wasted my time.
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by Chibuiken: 4:04am On Jul 28, 2019
waec and their wahala, well everything has stages in life.
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by kripen(m): 7:27am On Jul 28, 2019
What about result cancelled, should it be the person actually passed all the paper but was investigated and found guilty of exam malpractice. What about if somebody failed all the papers and was investigated to have be involved in exam malpractice will the result also be cancelled?
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by Realslimshady(m): 9:52am On Jul 28, 2019
jamesxxx123:
can I study computer science in abu with ECONOMICS C6 GEOGRAPHY B3 ENGLISH LANGUAGE C5 YORUBA LANGUAGE C6
MATHEMATICS B3 AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE C6 BIOLOGY C4 CHEMISTRY F9 PHYSICS C6
You can

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by victorDanladi: 10:24am On Jul 28, 2019
ideabuilder:
I had outstanding in Agriculture,It was later realeased and it was A1.
Re: WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others by kelechi50: 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
Please help me out all my guy result in waec is Held
What do he do now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Was A Troublesome Student - NOUN Vice-Chancellor / FG, ASUU Resume Negotiations Today. / Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Who’s A Professor Storms Covenant University (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.