Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) (60307 Views)

Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest / Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
Boss man
Re: Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) by Ziel20: 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ekakamba:
Nigerian girls are like PHCN, once they start giving you light, be bxpecting Bills.

No quotes please.

grin tongue

grin grin grin grin craze guy

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) by Truthsbitter: 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
sevo:
Chris brown wey don high, even if you play speedy Darlington song at that him high state, him go still scatter dance....

Abeggi

OP... You, kobo Marley, Chris brown and that yeye soapy dance...make una share accordingly
Who do you ?
next time skip to the next thread ... grin
Re: Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nigerians and badt belle re like 5n6. We never appreciate our own. RUGA all d way

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
He didn't do the silly soapy dance

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) by kurlz(f): 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ekakamba:
Nigerian girls are like PHCN, once they start giving you light, be bxpecting Bills.

No quotes please.

grin tongue

shocked
I just gave you light
Re: Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) by shogsman(m): 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
They played the song in a club was he supposed to just stand still.
Re: Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) by dontbothermuch: 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ekakamba:

No quotes please.

grin tongue
cheesy cheesy
Re: Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
The effect of OBO
#werisebyliftingothers
But Kobo marley ft Chris Brown can never happen
I no won think how e go happen sef...
That marley wey no sabi anything..
I don't even know how it will happen sef
Re: Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
Well... I said it before... Chris Brown's drug issues are taking a whole new dimension. Maybe, Davido slipped him some of his Oshogbo weed. undecided
Re: Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) by xeleb(m): 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
zanku
Re: Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) by Ayodun1: 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
Retard!
Re: Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
sevo:
Chris brown wey don high, even if you play speedy Darlington song at that him high state, him go still scatter dance....

Abeggi

OP... You, kobo Marley, Chris brown and that yeye soapy dance...make una share accordingly

The man self no understand the lyric, he is just dancing to the beat and not doing the soapy move

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) by tstx(m): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
lawdrigo:
What kind of news is this? Please you guys should learn more on how to post reasonably..

You are wasting your time
Re: Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kreamie:
This is news?

How?

Sadly it is in this 21st century.

Re: Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) by Bambambiglo: 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
OTayobami:

Baba'nla werey ni won! Nigerians and hypocrisy be like 5 and 5.000000000000001

I say make I dash you one like
Re: Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) by Ijeleigbo(m): 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
Is Naira Marley a star? Yes he is! Is Naira Marley famous? Yes he is!! Does he has haters? Yes he does!!!..... Is he destined for greater things? Yes he is.....
Re: Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) by babakb: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
OBO Effects
Re: Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kreamie:
This is news?

How?
to Nigerians? Yes! it is.

never mind how
Re: Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) by Ekakamba: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
kurlz:

shocked
I just gave you light
Kindly PM me if you there's no bill sweetheart. grin tongue
Re: Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) by Frankicent(m): 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ekakamba:

No quotes please.

grin tongue

lol I swear
Re: Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) by opebiboy: 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
Soapy the greatest song of 2019
Re: Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
e no sabi dey dance...e should go and learn
Re: Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) by Freelanceona100(m): 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
Check my siggy if u wanna monetize ur phone and data cool
Re: Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) by naijajobx: 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
Oh
Re: Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) by opebiboy: 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
marley!
Re: Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) by timesup234: 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
Scene paid for by Davido
Re: Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) by opebiboy: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
Naira marley is the artist of the year

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Psquare: Paul Okoye Announces Change Of Name / Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) / 'I Look Like Farmer's Wife': Temi Otedola & Mr Eazi Go On A Romantic Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.