Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists (36677 Views)

Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) / BBNaija: Esther Allows Frodd To Rock Her During Saturday Night Party (Photos) / BBNaija: Esther Kisses Frodd And Gives Him Lap Dance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists by Mcoutureankara(f): 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
Last week, there was a Bbnaija video which trended online showing two housemates in the current reality show engaging in sexual activity.

Since then, there have been rumours that it was Esther and Frodd who were engaged in the act, while others were of the opinion that it was Khafi and her lover in the house Gedoni.

Earlier today, her management released a statement claiming it wasn’t Esther in the video.

They wrote;

Disclaimer ❌❌❌ Dear Family,

It has come to our notice that there have been rumours, videos and posts made by bloggers circulating all day about Esther being involved in sexual activities with a fellow housemate.

We decided to overlook it at first, but several people have called and messaged to ask questions and at this stage it is pertinent for us to speak on this matter!

PLEASE NOTE that the female in the said video is NOT Esther, and we would love and appreciate if bloggers can do their due diligence before spreading false information.
Also, it is important to state that we do not blame either of the housemates involved nor have opinions about their actions, as they are 2 consenting adults and whatever they decide to do in the house is totally up to them.

All we are saying is, Esther is not in the video as claimed!

Thank you.

Source;
http://mercyobidakemedia.com/bbnaija-esther-did-not-have-sx-with-any-housemate-her-management-insists/

Re: BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists by NwaAmaikpe: 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
shocked

Did the mumus go under the bedspread to ascertain that it wasn't Esther before releasing this disclaimer?
The Esther we have come to know is a lady whose body tingles and yearns for the rod of a male.

Esther is no virgin plus the way she follows that overgrown baby Nelson around like a lost puppy is a subtle confirmation of her excessive sex appetite.

I am positive she is the one in the video but not with Frodd but Nelson.

By the way, if they do not blame the people in the video and even justify why they can have sex, why are they even bothered to deny it?

86 Likes 12 Shares

Re: BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists by GOFRONT(m): 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
How do you expect me to beleive....When the show entirely Revolve around sex

BUT ESTHER IS SURE NOT A CELIBATE....
Re: BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
Gather here if you don't give a shìt.

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists by PrinceKevin01: 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
Are you telling me she's not Capable of it or What?

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
B
Re: BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists by MrTrend(m): 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
And so? cool
Re: BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists by fergie001: 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
They just want the attention.....

If she had sex, won't matter....sex with who?
Frodd or Nelson?
Waste....

Make she shift one side biko....

Biggie should vote himself since he brought in married couples and fiance(e)s into the House this year....no money for U lipsrsealed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists by legitnow: 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
Na Esther and Nelson...
Re: BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists by Mutemenot(m): 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
I plan to give testimony tomorrow bn Sunday.. God delivered me from the spirit of bbnaija and also delivered my wife from the same spirit and that of Zeeworld.. shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists by tammie24: 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
All these fake sex they are having to make the show trend

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists by Whobedatte(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mtcheewwww

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists by Dpharisee: 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
We know, it was a desperate attempt to make BBN to trend cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists by shogsman(m): 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
So they have management now and they're releasing official statement, the ineptitude and lack of focus that has characterized this society of ours will be its downfall.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists by tammie24: 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
Na lie joor

Nobody fit dey do anyhow for public just like that joor

Desperate bbn

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists by thatigboman: 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
Esther had sexxx with Nelson naa. We all saw it
Re: BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists by RDPMAN: 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
Okay...
Re: BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists by OduntanGabriel(m): 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
There was a country... See news

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists by Temptee101(m): 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
Stupid people

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists by meobizy(f): 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
Bad news is better than no news. I still stand by my opinion that BBNaija reports on the front page are only entertainment and nothing else. Reportage of facts are secondary to scandalous titles and write ups.

For anybody looking for accurate news about the show na the official thread sure pass. Na there person go catch me well. Anything here na trolling and fake news.

See you guys later.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists by Angelfrost(m): 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
OduntanGabriel:
There was a country... See news

Guy, the thing weak me too...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists by yusufhaji(m): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
thatigboman:
Esther had sexxx with Nelson naa. We all saw it
how do you know it was them when their faces weren't shown

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists by kokoA(m): 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
What is wrong with an adult having sex biko? Is it our sex? Abi is it our pussy? Or is it our prick? All I know is that if Frodd see any woman unclothedness for DAT house he fit collapse o.
Re: BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists by Legendguru: 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists by Cutezt(m): 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Okay
Re: BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists by maya007: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
Pls dey shuld go and sit down wats the use of this post wen she's going home tommorow

(1) (2) (Reply)

NTA And AIT Now Praising GMB!!! / 'Lionheart' Oscar Disqualification: Victoria Kimani, Ebuka, Dotun, Deyemi React / BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.