Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,137 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Lexus ES 350 Or Benz C300 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lexus ES 350 Or Benz C300 (4490 Views)

Acura ZDX Or Benz GLK / Lexus Rx 350 or Mercedes Benz GLK 350: Which Is Better? / Mercedes Benz GLE 350 Or Benz ML 350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lexus ES 350 Or Benz C300 by mallamnari: 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
Both 2009 model, same price of 3.5m , I'm confused which to go for
Re: Lexus ES 350 Or Benz C300 by Kingsdave(m): 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=mallamnari post=80683273]Both 2009 model, same price of 3.5m , I'm confused which to go for[/qu
As a first timer choose Lexus
Re: Lexus ES 350 Or Benz C300 by Frankdamaxx(m): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=Kingsdave post=80683705][/quote]

Even as a second timer, choose the Lexus.

Compare the ES 350 to the e class.
Re: Lexus ES 350 Or Benz C300 by shaddi(m): 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
Just go for what you can comfortable maintain, it's not all about buying outright but the long term maintainance!

No NairaLander go join money for you for gear box eventually e happen

Be wise!

3 Likes

Re: Lexus ES 350 Or Benz C300 by SortOut: 12:10am On Jul 28, 2019
It all depends on your maintenance culture, affordability and attention to details. Both are V6 are boast more than 250HP, hence very fast, also don't expect a "corolla" kinda fuel economy. You don't want to abuse either, not at least the Benz.

BENZ drives heavier and more stable handling, the Lexus feels lighter compared to the former.

One Major disadvantage of the C300 is steering lock, it may disappoint you if you violate it - don't park leaving steering turned at an extreme angle.

The Lexus can be "bland" if you get the Base model, hence go for the Full option with Navigation /Media screen, Panoramic Roof, Formica Steering wheel, or put some after market love-vendor to suit your taste..

Should you consider Nigerian mechanics Factor of Ease of Fix in case of a breakdown, then consider the Lexus.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lexus ES 350 Or Benz C300 by legalwealth(m): 1:23am On Jul 28, 2019
SortOut:
It all depends on your maintenance culture, affordability and attention to details. Both are V6 are boast more than 250HP, hence very fast, also don't expect a "corolla" kinda fuel economy. You don't want to abuse either, not at least the Benz.

BENZ drives heavier and more stable handling, the Lexus feels lighter compared to the former.

One Major disadvantage of the C300 is steering lock, it may disappoint you if you violate it - don't park leaving steering turned at an extreme angle.

The Lexus can be "bland" if you get the Base model, hence go for the Full option with Navigation /Media screen, Panoramic Roof, Formica Steering wheel, or put some after market love-vendor to suit your taste..

Should you consider Nigerian mechanics Factor of Ease of Fix in case of a breakdown, then consider the Lexus.

On point! !!
Re: Lexus ES 350 Or Benz C300 by mallamnari: 2:15am On Jul 29, 2019
SortOut:

Thanks, I think I will considea the Lexus
Re: Lexus ES 350 Or Benz C300 by kingreign(m): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
mallamnari:

Get the ES350, its a better car by miles.
Re: Lexus ES 350 Or Benz C300 by chukel(m): 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
mallamnari:

let's get the Lexus for you at cheaper than the amount you quoted.
Re: Lexus ES 350 Or Benz C300 by Inception(m): 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
chukel:
let's get the Lexus for you at cheaper than the amount you quoted.

Far cheaper sef
Re: Lexus ES 350 Or Benz C300 by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
shaddi:
Just go for what you can comfortable maintain, it's not all about buying outright but the long term maintainance!

No NairaLander go join money for you for gear box eventually e happen

Be wise!

(1) (Reply)

I Was Asked To Put Camphor Into My Tank. Pls Help Me / The Coolest Car Ever / Toyota Corolla 2011/2012 Users Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.