Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light (10481 Views)

Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by FreeSpirited: 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
You are probably a cheat. 90 to 99% of Nigerian married men have cheated on their wife at least once. Many even enjoy cheating almost all the time. As a result, you have no moral gumption to feel bad if another person fvck and cheats with your wife.

Married men fvck our girlfriends, they entice them with their cars, and money. Even as a boss at work, they fvck others people's wives too, so if your wife gives me green light, I'm going to fvck her to stupor. And I don't care if my wife gets fvck in future, cos she will most probably cheat just like most married women of today who appear as angel and saint in the eyes of their gullible husband who is also a cheat anyway.
So I'm not going to worry about what I can't control. So if u are a married woman and u flirt anyhow around me, just know I will so pound your brain out that you will lose the taste of your husband diick...Nonsense and unrealistic fidelity. mtcheww.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by Enoch07: 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
this right here is a wrong mentality

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by FreeSpirited: 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
Enoch07:
this right here is a wrong mentality
You had better warn your wife not to flirt with me...or not to respond to my flirt if I find her attractive fvckable.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by OTayobami(m): 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
FreeSpirited:
You had better warn your wife not to flirt with me...or not to respond to my flirt if I find her attractive fvckable.

I just dey look you dey laff. But you go suffer sha o! Hmm

4 Likes

Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by Enoch07: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
FreeSpirited:
so u cannot overcome simple temptation?may d gods have mercy on u

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by lilmax(m): 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
And I will give you a high five as usual cool

married women, other girlfriends are off bound

but the truth is, if she "approaches" you, gives you green light go ahead as far it isn't forced

people cheat because they want to cheat

3 Likes

Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
I don't have a wife, I am freegringrin Rubbish Post
Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by FreeSpirited: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
Enoch07:

so u cannot overcome simple temptation?may d gods have mercy on u
You mean I should spare your wife when shes already bored of your diick and wants to have a taste of a lover boys diick?...will so tear her pvssy
Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by CosmicPhoenix: 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
FreeSpirited:
You are probably a cheat. 90 to 99% of Nigerian married men have cheated on their wife at least once. Many even enjoy cheating almost all the time. As a result, you have no moral gumption to feel bad if another person fvck and cheats with your wife.

Married men fvck our girlfriends, they fvck others people's wives too, so if your wife gives me green light, I'm going to fvck her to stupor. And I don't care if my wife gets fvck in future, cos she will most probably cheat just like most married women of today who appear as angel and saint in the eyes of their gullible husband who is also a cheat anyway.
So I'm not going to worry about what I can't control. So if u are a married woman and u flirt anyhow around me, just know I will so pound your brain out that you will lose the taste of your husband diick...Nonsense and unrealistic fidelity. mtcheww.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by Enoch07: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
FreeSpirited:
You mean I should spare your wife when shes already bored of your diick and wants to have a taste of a lover boys diick?...will so tear her pvssy
guy allow me smoke my weed in peace na, wic kind wahala be dis

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by elmagnifico411(m): 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
This one is sex-starved. Nobody dey interested in fucking u. Carry your turgid phallus to a soapyisland and self-service the hell outta your destiny. Nonsense and wife fvcker.

18 Likes

Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by FreeSpirited: 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
OTayobami:

I just dey look you dey laff. But you go suffer sha o! Hmm
Which suffer? suffer for consensual sex

1 Like

Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by Dessy96: 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
Don't Bleep someone's wife o... Some husbands are crazy you can loose your life.... It's in the Bible "for a woman jealous husband will be furious and he will show no mercy when taking revenge "......if you feel the risk is worth it... Good luck

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by FreeSpirited: 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
Dessy96:
Don't Bleep someone's wife o... Some husbands are crazy you can loose your life.... It's in the Bible "for a woman jealous husband will be furious and he will show no mercy when taking revenge "......if you feel the risk is worth it... Good luck

Yea you are right. there's pros and cons to everything in life. That's the major consequence, especially when dealing with the wife of a very violent and vengeful man...But then, there's always a code to preempt those risk...and enjoy an oily pvssy

2 Likes

Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by tunjilee003: 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
this shows that someone have been fucking your wife to stupor and you decide to share it with us.

1 Like

Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by FreeSpirited: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
tunjilee003:
this shows that someone have been fucking your wife to stupor and you decide to share it with us.
And this does not show someone is not fvcking your wife too...and if u haven't married.. it still doesn't show that someone won't fvck your wife...If pastors wife that preach on the alter can be fvvcked by members or outsider, there's no wife that can not be fvcked given the right circumstances and condition.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by FreeSpirited: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
elmagnifico411:
This one is sex-starved. Nobody dey interested in fucking u. Carry your turgid phallus to a soapyisland and self-service the hell outta your destiny. Nonsense and wife fvcker.
You dont know anything
Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by YungMillionaire: 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
Funny because some1 might be fvcking ur own wife right now cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by FreeSpirited: 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
YungMillionaire:
Funny because some1 might be fvcking ur own wife right now cheesy
And your wife too bro....so let's just be fvcking the already over-fvcked pvssy
Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
Bleep THIS:

I gat for you today a fine looking PAVILION and two ASUS laptops, mind you ASUS are rugged laptops, their gaming model are well built with perfect internal cooling mechanism.

Click this link to see pix and price ----> https://www.nairaland.com/5323703/hp-pavilion-2019-model-core HP PAVILION 2019 Model Core-i5 processor, 8th Generation Processor, 2GB Dedicated

Click this link----> https://www.nairaland.com/5317748/asus-republic-gamer-model-g-750jm ASUS RoG Gaming laptop for sale 8core/core-i7/12GB RAM/Dual Graphics

Click this link----> https://www.nairaland.com/5320516/asus-k53sv-b1-core-i7-good-looking#80601357 ASUS K53sv-b1 CORE-i7 GOOD LOOKING 1GB-GPU GRAPHICS CARD very affordable

Gbanj0 sales!!!!

Gbanj0 sales!!!!

Gbanj0 sales!!!!

Gbanj0 sales!!!!
Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by damtan(m): 11:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
Why did I open this thread nitori Olohun
Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by FreeSpirited: 12:34am On Jul 28, 2019
damtan:
Why did I open this thread nitori Olohun
what did u see
Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by Igetmyown247: 1:26am On Jul 28, 2019
FreeSpirited:

Married men fvck our girlfriends, they entice them with their cars, and money. Even as a boss at work, they fvck others people's wives too, so if your wife gives me green light, I'm going to fvck her to stupor. And I don't care if my wife gets fvck in future, cos she will most probably cheat just like most married women of today who appear as angel and saint in the eyes of their gullible husband who is also a cheat anyway.

People who make this kind of noise only last 40 seconds in bed... next.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by FreeSpirited: 8:30am On Jul 28, 2019
Igetmyown247:

People who make this kind of noise only last 40 seconds in bed... next.
Ode ni e...This post is only trying to explore philosophical questions around fidelity...its not a brag about sexual prowess ode
Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by PartnerusIsBack: 10:08am On Jul 28, 2019
FreeSpirited:

I believe you are still young. You need a purpose driven life. Better still you need a job and some other responsibilities as a man to keep you busy and focused.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by HealingHeart(m): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2019
FreeSpirited:

Fvck any woman that gives you green light? Wow, and we expect women to be loyal to their man.
Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by FreeSpirited: 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
HealingHeart:

Fvck any woman that gives you green light? Wow, and we wonder we expect women to be loyal to their man.

Not anyone of course, she must be desirable and attractive enough for me. You can't force or extract loyalty from any human, much less for women. Humans free agent with ability to change and decide how they are lead their lives per time
Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by BareFacedLies(m): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
FreeSpirited:

Not anyone of course, she must be desirable and attractive enough for me. You can't force or extract loyalty from any human, much less for women. Humans free agent with ability to change and decide how they are lead their lives per time

Ma nigga grin
Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by HealingHeart(m): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
FreeSpirited:

Anyone that wear enough make-up and push up bras. smiley
Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by FreeSpirited: 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
HealingHeart:

Anyone that wear enough make-up and push up bras. smiley
Whatever
Re: I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light by FreeSpirited: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
PartnerusIsBack:

I believe you are still young. You need a purpose driven life. Better still you need a job and some other responsibilities as a man to keep you busy and focused.

How does that dispute my stance. So older men who fvck other peoples wives and galfriend are young without job. Ode ni e sha.Typical Nigerians can't air opinions intelligently

(1) (2) (Reply)

Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) / Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? / Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.