Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents (10633 Views)

Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa / Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter / You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Nemesis909: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2019
ayaside:

Trump was simply talking about West Baltimore that happens to be one of Cummings(Hope I got his name) district which is abandoned and INFESTED with rats and rodents but it is news.. They always twist it and make you believe what they want you to believe. Democrats is just a fvcked up party and that's why they gonna lose again.

Just a question:

Where are you from and where do you live?
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by IITTA50: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2019
Is he wrong? The first mission of a rat is to steal, your leaders are thieves so are they not rats? Africans!
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by ayaside(m): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2019
Nemesis909:

Just a question:

Where are you from and where do you live?
Where I come from shouldn't pattern my thought process. Please, let's talk about the topic.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Nemesis909: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2019
ayaside:

Where I come from shouldn't pattern my thought process. Please, let's talk about the topic.

It does matter.

When you do respond to my question you would understand it better.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by ayaside(m): 8:54am On Jul 28, 2019
Nemesis909:

It does matter.

When you do respond to my question you would understand it better.
You can just say what you wanna say. Again, it is just an opinion same way I have mine. So far we keep it mutually respectful, we will be having a good conversation.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Nemesis909: 8:57am On Jul 28, 2019
ayaside:

You can just say what you wanna say. Again, it is just an opinion same way I have mine. So far we keep it mutually respectful, we will be having a good conversation.

I see you are being evasive.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by bigpicture001: 8:59am On Jul 28, 2019
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by ayaside(m): 9:00am On Jul 28, 2019
Nemesis909:

I see you are being evasive.
No, I am not sir. My location doesn't stop you from making your good point. The truth doesn't really care about emotions or locations as it applies to this situation
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 28, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
As I always say pained people are the ones worshipping trump in Nigeria.

Its always about buhari even when it is irrelevant to the issue of been degraded to a rat in a shithole..

These worshippers even call others zombie lol
Mentioned one African American trump has killed through racist white and I can mentioned countless of killings carryout by backed Fulani herdsmen by buhari. Why have one killer not been arrested if the president is sincere about tackling insecurity?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Nemesis909: 9:01am On Jul 28, 2019
ayaside:

No, I am not sir. My location doesn't stop you from making your good point. The truth doesn't really care about emotions or locations as it applies to this situation

Your location and where you are from are quite important.

Must be some reason why you avoid it though.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 28, 2019
YusufTheGreat:
so him saying blacks are infested its True??

Yes, it is. So embarrassing but true.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Nemesis909: 9:02am On Jul 28, 2019
comshots:
Mentioned one African American trump has killed through racist white and I can mentioned countless of killings carryout by backed Fulani herdsmen by buhari. Why have one killer not been arrested if the president is sincere about tackling insecurity?

Is it Buhari that made your English construct so poor?
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 28, 2019
Nemesis909:

Is it Buhari that made your English construct so poor?
Leave my English.If I can go through your past comments and thread I am sure to pick some of your blunders.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Nemesis909: 9:06am On Jul 28, 2019
comshots:
Leave my English.If I can go through your past comments and thread I am sure to pick some of your blunders.

No you won't.

Your grammar is atrocious.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Righteousness89(m): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2019
It's so clear a whole lot of folks
did not listen to President Trump
Neither do they know what Baltimore is like..

CNN as usual the Fake News Network just deceived a whole lot of folks..

President Trump said Nothing but the Holy Truth....

The Demoncrats are just a bunch of pretentious pretenders who are bent on Destroying the USA..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71ZXEAc6pWs

Benie sanders who is talking said even worse than that about Baltimore.
See below

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 28, 2019
Nemesis909:

No you won't.

Your grammar is atrocious.
OK,dey ready to collect your BMC allawee.Month end don reach.Abo.ki.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by ayaside(m): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2019
Nemesis909:

Your location and where you are from are quite important.

Must be some reason why you avoid it though.
For personal reasons and I think that should be respected. You see we going in circles now. If what you do intend to say warrants me giving you my location, I will do so giving my explanation to why I am against popular(?) opinion about the said topic even though I strongly don't think so. Maybe I am a Nigerian living in Lagos. How does this help?
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Nemesis909: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2019
ayaside:

For personal reasons and I think that should be respected. You see we going in circles now. If what you do intend to say warrants me giving you my location, I will do so giving my explanation to why I am against popular(?) opinion about the said topic even though I strongly don't think so. Maybe I am a Nigerian living in Lagos. How does this help?

Forget it man.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Nemesis909: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2019
comshots:
OK,dey ready to collect your BMC allawee.Month end don reach.Abo.ki.
I hope whoever is paying me this allowance has 4000 euros on him at the moment.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2019
Nemesis909:

I hope whoever is paying me this allowance has 4000 euros on him at the moment.
No be #30k bmc casual workers dey collect?When buhari convert am to euro?
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by ayaside(m): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2019
Nemesis909:

Forget it man.
Thought so!
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Nemesis909: 9:24am On Jul 28, 2019
comshots:
No be #30k bmc casual workers dey collect?When buhari convert am to euro?

I know nobody in your family has ever held this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Tumbulum: 9:30am On Jul 28, 2019
Nemesis909:

That may be true but to him you are no better than a rat.
That may true but at least he let the rat live unlike one who life ambition is the killing of his own citizens.

What has Buhari ever done for Nigeria other than talking about cows,Fulani and cattle grazing?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2019
Nemesis909:

I know nobody in your family has ever held this.

Na una dey load hard currency inside aircraft and launder out of the country without going through banks so that you can not be caught ba?Tinubu bullion van crew.
Besides,it's is a foreign currency. So I no fit spend am here.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Nemesis909: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2019
comshots:
Na una dey load hard currency inside aircraft and launder out of the country without going through banks so that you can not be caught ba?Tinubu bullion van crew.

Hahaha.

No longer on 30k allowee?

I'm sure you even had to Google Euros to know what it looks like.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2019
Nemesis909:

Hahaha.

No longer on 30k allowee?

I'm sure you even had to Google Euros to know what it looks like.
grin
As I said earlier,your bmc allawee don become foreign currency.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Nemesis909: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2019
comshots:

As I said earlier,your bmc allawee don become foreign currency.

Church rat.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 28, 2019
Nemesis909:

Church rat.
"Buy Buy"sic
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Wwildcard(m): 10:07am On Jul 28, 2019
Whites are the worst set of people to have been created after using our ancestors as slaves they expect them to leave and go back anyway what do you expect from them they feel better when ever they are racist as for that idiot trump its ok he is always being racist when ever elections are near so its ok lets just hope he doesn't win.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by IGBOSON1: 10:18am On Jul 28, 2019
Newnas:

So, you shouldn't have any problem with the 95 - 5 comment. Do you?

As much as i detest Trumps comments, i'd take him any day over a hateful and bigoted Buhari who sees nothing wrong in spilling Igbo blood!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by tsdarkside(m): 10:18am On Jul 28, 2019
comshots:

buhari is not the leader of all fulanis....

accusin him of that is laughable....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by tsdarkside(m): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2019
IGBOSON1:

As much as i detest Trumps comments, i'd take him any day over a hateful and bigoted Buhari who sees nothing wrong in spilling Igbo blood!

because he took out a sect that wanted to turn nigeria into another somalia incident....

ipob is nothing but another sect....

yeah yeah....we don hear....now chill....its sunday for crying out loud....ceasefire....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo:Those Managing Nigeria’s Oil Resources Must Account For Crude Oil Theft / Nigeria Signs Agreement With Siemens To Increase Grid Capacity To 12,000MW / Abia Pensioners Protest 22 Months Outstanding Pay, Beg Ikpeazu For Mercy (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.