Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair (23971 Views)

Police Officer Accuses Her Superior Of Assaulting Her For Refusing His Advances / Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri / Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by Ndipe(m): 4:14am On Jul 28, 2019
NewDelhi:
I think a law should be passed banning youths from dreadlocks and other indecent hairstyles. To make Nigeria and her citizens responsible is a priority. That's why I support SARS.

There are more pressing matters in the country that warrants the passing of bill to address it. Dreadlocks or indecent hairstyles shouldnt be among them.

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by kayusely70(m): 4:23am On Jul 28, 2019
What was his offence? Action elecit reaction.
Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by bigiyaro(m): 5:14am On Jul 28, 2019
NewDelhi:
I think a law should be passed banning youths from dreadlocks and other indecent hairstyles. To make Nigeria and her citizens responsible is a priority. That's why I support SARS.
which one is a decent hairstyle? how does hairstyle make someone to be responsible? please let us know and let all nigerian politicians keep that style cos they're the most irresponsible bunch of thugs in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by EgaiEtta(m): 5:16am On Jul 28, 2019
NewDelhi:
It seems your brain dey touch which one is indecent hairstyles, you are talking of responsibility, so in the us do soldiers beat people up cause of hairstyles? You should be talking of our economic situation you are talking of hairstyle. The fact is there is nothing indecent about, people's preference vary, stop showcasing your stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by EgaiEtta(m): 5:17am On Jul 28, 2019
Ndipe:

There are more pressing matters in the country that warrants the passing of bill to address it. Dreadlocks or indecent hairstyles shouldnt be among them.
we dey suffer that one dey talk of hair no mind am
Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by EgaiEtta(m): 5:17am On Jul 28, 2019
bigiyaro:
which one is a decent hairstyle? how does hairstyle make someone to be responsible? please let us know and let all nigerian politicians keep that style cos they're the most irresponsible bunch of thugs in the country.
Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by EgaiEtta(m): 5:19am On Jul 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu boy.
You have beards,
You have high punk but you have no strenght.
Your fellow men shaved you and you are here crying for them.

You should have also stayed so they'd shave off your pubic hair.
lol
Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by Jakama90(m): 5:24am On Jul 28, 2019
NewDelhi:
That's not the way out..
You can still be on suit or even carry a Bible but yet you are raping old women.

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by Jakama90(m): 5:27am On Jul 28, 2019
Leonbonapart:
Mad people on social media.

Watch how people will amazingly believe him and starts bashing soldeirs... yea, that's how stupid people can be
You forgot you are one of them.
Is there a law in Nigeria that says you should cut someone's hair?
Why not take him to station or charge him to court if you think he has committed a crime.
Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by favour32(m): 5:29am On Jul 28, 2019
NewDelhi:
So na hairstyles nai define who dey responsible?
Make una grow up.
Oyinbo wey do yanga pass us dey ahead for life pass us.
U no go talk say make dem pass law say who tif govment money make dem kill am.

4 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by Henry22(m): 6:11am On Jul 28, 2019
NewDelhi:

When did growing long hairs became a crime?

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by Henry22(m): 6:17am On Jul 28, 2019
Jakama90:

You forgot you are one of them.
Is there a law in Nigeria that says you should cut someone's hair?
Why not take him to station or charge him to court if you think he has committed a crime.
I witnessed an event where a soldier tried to forcefully shave someone's hair in plateau state nd d scissors got stuck on the soldiers hand due to jazz from from the guy, the soldier begged for mercy Las Las the said soldier had to pay 10k 4 d jazz to be reversed, after it was reversed he left shamefully.

3 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by stalingraddd(m): 6:23am On Jul 28, 2019
NewDelhi:
who are you to decide what hair styles adults decide to carry, I too support SARS but only when they carry out their lawful duty, your above statement is idiotic at best, a human beings rights were violated and you type this trash?

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by favour32(m): 6:31am On Jul 28, 2019
Freeman50:
Stuffs like this still happening in Nigeria? Am not surprised. Over here such trash don't exist.
This na small!
Nigeria dey go back as other countries dey progress.
Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by magzey: 6:33am On Jul 28, 2019
So we should cook sugarcane ?? grin grin
Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by MrFly(m): 6:53am On Jul 28, 2019
NewDelhi:
u have every right to reason like a pig

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by Ayotemide(f): 7:01am On Jul 28, 2019
Jubiliee:

Lol. We are Africans not Americans. Let's learn to dress responsibly
And that is the duty of the military in Africa?

4 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by gustav25: 7:23am On Jul 28, 2019
Jubiliee:

Lol. We are Africans not Americans. Let's learn to dress responsibly

Dude ,done be such a naive soul . You are Africans and not Americans ? Who brought you the clothes you wear now ? Who gave you the internet you use now to type rubbish ? What has your facade responsibility made you ? Are you in any inch or ramification better than the America you are critizing ? Zombies like you will go for prayers when you get a visa to America but here you are displaying a sanctimonious self !!!! Bleep you

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by Boydehot: 8:13am On Jul 28, 2019
Leonbonapart:

Watch how people will amazingly believe him and starts bashing soldeirs... yea, that's how stupid people can be

If you were in Aba yesterday along ngwaroad by mosque, you won't have said what your brain is thinking right now

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by joshuaidibia(m): 8:24am On Jul 28, 2019
NewDelhi:
You're clearly an illiterate. Grow up.

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 28, 2019
NewDelhi:
i swear had it been nairaland was a physical gathering nd u na stand up nd say dis stuff baba i swear u will be lynched, like nladers will go old testament on u

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by Eniwealth01: 10:58am On Jul 28, 2019
NewDelhi:
If i may ask,what is your own definition of human right sad angry
Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by kechywillz(m): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2019
I was on my way to market when I heard soldiers came around and started harassing people by shaving their hairs. Nigeria soldiers have stooped too low to take their madness to civilians by becoming barbers,what a pity
Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by kechywillz(m): 11:46am On Jul 28, 2019
Chukalemon:
Which part in aba did it happen so I can confirm
It happened at Kent Ekeoha shopping centre
Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by bishopkay: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2019
NewDelhi:

I hope they shoot you or beat and choke you on your suit one day so you know it's never about the hair!
Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by bishopkay: 11:49am On Jul 28, 2019
gustav25:

Dude ,done be such a naive soul . You are Africans and not Americans ? Who brought you the clothes you wear now ? Who gave you the internet you use now to type rubbish ? What has your facade responsibility made you ? Are you in any inch or ramification better than the America you are critizing ? Zombies like you will go for prayers when you get a visa to America but here you are displaying a sanctimonious self !!!! Bleep you

He's a foolish fool! Watch sef e go be one of Buhari zombie ass licker. They are incapable of thinking with their fool brain power before they speak. I pray death and calamities upon these fools everyday

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by bishopkay: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2019
NewDelhi:

You are so stupid no wonder your girlfriend fvcked her ex because you're not man enough and I can only just imagine how irritating and toxic a personal relationship with you would be because right here with you being just an online presence, you disgust me already!
Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by chiefobdk(m): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
NewDelhi:
Nonsense

I guess people like us born with dreadlock should be killed or locked up from birth. Wise up
Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by Akandu50(m): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
it's happened live in Aba yesterday After the clean up .I too escaped they were flogging and beating
Re: Man Accuses Soldiers In Aba Of Assaulting & Forcefully Shaving Off His Hair by Akandu50(m): 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
Leonbonapart:

u re very stupid for saying this u think he's lying or what he's saying the truth.i witness it yesterday in Aba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Lotto Operator Commits Suicide Over Debts / Lekki Robbery Suspect Sues Police For N1m / Court Sends Four Men To 20 Years In Prison For Kidnapping Mike Ozekhome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.