Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:24 PM

What Did Adam Gain From Eating Of The Tree Of Knowledge Of Good & Evil? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did Adam Gain From Eating Of The Tree Of Knowledge Of Good & Evil? (2157 Views)

Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? / Evil Doctrine Of Do Good & Evil (by Truthunedited) / Book of Isaiah (Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did Adam Gain From Eating Of The Tree Of Knowledge Of Good & Evil? by ichuka(m): 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Congrats again, it couldnt have been a better winner. It was either you or FOLYKAZE, I thought would get the answer and win the prize.

Yeah, gained worthless things, which essentially at the end of the day is nothing

What the prize is, depends on what your location is, as in, where you're based
If I am able to personally deliver it, it'll be a bespoke table/bedside lamp, if not then the prize will be recharge card voucher details
Lol
Love my space
Pm me pls
Re: What Did Adam Gain From Eating Of The Tree Of Knowledge Of Good & Evil? by MuttleyLaff: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
ichuka:
Lol
Love my space
Pm me pls
You dey Naija or outside obodo Naija?
Re: What Did Adam Gain From Eating Of The Tree Of Knowledge Of Good & Evil? by ichuka(m): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You dey Naija or outside obodo Naija?
I dey warri
For now and next month.
Pm pls
Re: What Did Adam Gain From Eating Of The Tree Of Knowledge Of Good & Evil? by MuttleyLaff: 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
Chiedu4Trump:
Apart from death presay, Adam got the ability to do evil.

Genesis 3:22
And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil:

The tree gave them that knowledge of evil

Genesis 2:9
And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

B4 then Adam was child like with reactions,in that he could only do & think good no matter the situation.

When you remember that Jesus said we are to be like Children.
It was with reference of being just good.

Matthew 18:3
And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven
I am sorry, shop don close, the curtain is drawn and prize already won by the lovely mister sir ichuka
Re: What Did Adam Gain From Eating Of The Tree Of Knowledge Of Good & Evil? by MuttleyLaff: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
FOLYKAZE:
Wetin second winner dey earn?

Better send me my share
I am sorry consolation prize wasnt factored in
Re: What Did Adam Gain From Eating Of The Tree Of Knowledge Of Good & Evil? by MuttleyLaff: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
ichuka:
I dey warri
For now and next month.
Pm pls
What smartphone carrier network you dey use please?
Re: What Did Adam Gain From Eating Of The Tree Of Knowledge Of Good & Evil? by ichuka(m): 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
What smartphone carrier network you dey use please?
Glo
Re: What Did Adam Gain From Eating Of The Tree Of Knowledge Of Good & Evil? by Chiedu4Trump: 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I am sorry, shop don close, the curtain is drawn and prize already won by the lovely mister sir ichuka

L grin L
Re: What Did Adam Gain From Eating Of The Tree Of Knowledge Of Good & Evil? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I am sorry consolation prize wasnt factored in

Wetin won cause that one?

No let us fight scatter every thing. I go chook you, chooke your bumbum join.

I gave you three answers, woke up in the middle of the night, had my my astra projection travle training behind and was battling with bible Passages. You no go con compensate my efforts? No try am.

Send my voucher before we carry matter go meet God
Re: What Did Adam Gain From Eating Of The Tree Of Knowledge Of Good & Evil? by MuttleyLaff: 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
ichuka:
Glo
I go send una Glo voucher first thing Monday or Tuesday at worse

FOLYKAZE:
Wetin won cause that one?

No let us fight scatter every thing. I go chook you, chooke your bumbum join.

I gave you three answers, woke up in the middle of the night, had my my astra projection travle training behind and was battling with bible Passages. You no go con compensate my efforts? No try am.

Send my voucher before we carry matter go meet God
You sure sabi know how to drive a hard bargain
When una go come obodo jand next?
Re: What Did Adam Gain From Eating Of The Tree Of Knowledge Of Good & Evil? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Oh well, jand should hold himself, make I dey my lane.

Bring up another question next week Sunday, I must win my voucher, don't care how many times I try
Re: What Did Adam Gain From Eating Of The Tree Of Knowledge Of Good & Evil? by ichuka(m): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I go send una Glo voucher first thing Monday or Tuesday at worse

Lol
E don dey enter voice level now oo.
Anyway I still dey town till next mont sha.
Nobody ask for prize oo
Na u put am oo
Lol
Take care sha
Had fun.
Nairaland has been very boring lately.
Re: What Did Adam Gain From Eating Of The Tree Of Knowledge Of Good & Evil? by MuttleyLaff: 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
ichuka:
Lol
E don dey enter voice level now oo.
Anyway I still dey town till next mont sha.
Nobody ask for prize oo
Na u put am oo
Lol
Take care sha
Had fun.
Nairaland has been very boring lately.
Check your email inbox, I gave you two other choices aside the Glo voucher prize, but I dont think you've yet responded back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Mercy Killing Ok? / 2012 - What Will Happen? / Spiritual Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.