Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) (85092 Views)

FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn / Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail / Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by Okika123(m): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2019
Alcoholic drinks can do the job
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by legitnow: 9:18am On Jul 28, 2019
uuzba:

Then remove your clothes and walk about naked

Look at this idiot...

On a daily basis our women post naked pictures, the world don end?

Look here Mr, naked is not a problem, it is the white man that brought clothes.

Before the white man came we were doing naked daily.

Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by legitnow: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2019
No be fela be this.

Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by legitnow: 9:20am On Jul 28, 2019
uuzba:

Then remove your clothes and walk about naked and if you don't do it, you are a hypocrite

I have given you every chance to reason this this out
Things are not done anyhow, information age or not

Listen here, wen u die, na person go still bath u.

All those thing u dey hide, na nonsense.
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by olamakinde(m): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
That is very cruel, brutal and barbaric!! These animals have feelings too.. the pain and sensation is just like applying salt or lemon to an open wound sad
people like you will sit down with fish barbecue and bottle of drinks to devour it, bloody hypocrite
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by kevoh(m): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2019
Those that are saying it is murder? What is the humane way to kill 51 Catfishes with a customer waiting on you to deliver on time? Is there truly anything like humane way of killing a living thing? I am waiting for your logical responses. grin

NB: Not a farmer myself but I am quite familiar and have the experience/skills of catfish farming, from Hatching to harvesting and selling to customers.
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by Olamigenius(m): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2019
Higher Assassin

Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by Fantazy(m): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2019
What a painful way to die!
wicked people everywhere!
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2019
legitnow:

U dont think!

Who are u?

I think everything should be videoed.

So we can see wat people are doing and call dem to order if bad.

This is very good.

Cows are even killed more brutally.
you are right oo,but your bad mouth no be here oo!hmm,i pity your wife
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by fyneboi79(m): 9:41am On Jul 28, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
That is very cruel, brutal and barbaric!! These animals have feelings too.. the pain and sensation is just like applying salt or lemon to an open wound sad
how else is he to kill the fish before smoking them for us to buy? Do you eat yours while alive?
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2019
All this Buhari people dey like talk anyhow yet na them kill pass even human beings for their eyes na codfish
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 9:49am On Jul 28, 2019
Jaysolu:
Jobless Nigerians always reacting to everything they see on social media
they wont go and react to the problems in their lives
the fish they have been eating all their lives is it not kill that somebody kill it
Like seriously, Nigerians are the most jobless and useless people found on earth, look at how they were calling him a murderer as if they eat fish raw without killing it and what's wrong doing it infront of kids, it's part of knowledge and creativity. #NigeriansAlwaysReactingToWhat'sNoneOfTheirBusiness.
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:52am On Jul 28, 2019
Asnafsaeed:

I agree it's painful but do you have a cheaper and more efficient way?
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by Jaysolu(m): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2019
weeniekeyz:

If you have ever eaten fish before then you are a very big fool. Idiot
You just read my mind...Lol

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by opportunities12(m): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2019
You've said it all... Attention seeking jobless Nigerians
Jaysolu:
Jobless Nigerians always reacting to everything they see on social media
they wont go and react to the problems in their lives
the fish they have been eating all their lives is it not kill that somebody kill it

FTC.. i heard they pay money to first commenters
pls how am i getting my money

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
Do you eat fish raw? if not shut up.
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2019
abeg the real muderers are those who eat the catfish with bole.
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by Ultimategeneral: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2019
ebujany:
hypocrites...between using big matchet to butcher the fishes and this which is more human? or he should pet the fishes before begging them to Pls die? rubbish
you funny die lols
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by merits(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2019
Nbote:
All of U calling d man barbaric and heartless and all sort of names are all mad urselves... What are catfishes raised for? Pets or aqua member of d Family? U all go to point and kill and barbeque stands and point d same innocent fishes to b butchered and prepared and feel alryt becos d fish jus simply converts to fish peppersoup abi? Bunch of freaking hypocrites dat always want to follow d masses forgetting d M most time is silent...
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 10:12am On Jul 28, 2019
Justiceleague1:

Your are the heartless one here. All animals go thru pains when put to the knife but it should be done in a way that they ain't made to suffer intense pains and also suffer for long.. apply salt on an earthworm and see..

angry

Very barbaric and mindless souless act.
Shut up. do you eat fish raw?
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by merits(m): 10:13am On Jul 28, 2019
Nbote:
All of U calling d man barbaric and heartless and all sort of names are all mad urselves... What are catfishes raised for? Pets or aqua member of d Family? U all go to point and kill and barbeque stands and point d same innocent fishes to b butchered and prepared and feel alryt becos d fish jus simply converts to fish peppersoup abi? Bunch of freaking hypocrites dat always want to follow d masses forgetting d M most time is silent...
My brother God will you for this oooo,pretenders everywhere. Some people here criticising him are assa..sin and cani..bals.
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by bluecircle470: 10:16am On Jul 28, 2019
Asnafsaeed:

You get brain so?
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by Prokaryote: 10:17am On Jul 28, 2019
The fish that jump out must be from Mushin Lagos
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by WINNERMENTALITY: 10:21am On Jul 28, 2019
ebujany:
hypocrites...between using big matchet to butcher the fishes and this which is more human? or he should pet the fishes before begging them to Pls die? rubbish
sense no go kill you.. Humanity is now being misunderstood... They will never care for their fellow human but will cry at the death of a fish
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by shogsman(m): 10:22am On Jul 28, 2019
Stupid people, some of them are eating catfish while making the hypocritical comments.
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by kings59: 10:26am On Jul 28, 2019
Daverytimes:
Damn, that is a cruel way to go. By the way, fish that struggle when they die taste bad compared to fish that is killed instantly.
Exactly!!!

Just like fish caught with a rod tastes different from the one caught with a net.

I learned that fron Del mar.
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 10:27am On Jul 28, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Shut up. do you eat fish raw?

You shut up, you ain't getting the Koko..

If you wanna slaughter animal,do it so it doesn't suffer long or feel intense pain.

Read and quit looking@ pictures, thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 28, 2019
ednut1:
Join me tongue . They used knife no nack the brain and it became immobile. But it was still sweet grin
shocked shocked shocked You are enjoying o. I want embarassed
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 10:31am On Jul 28, 2019
Hypocrites everywhere....

How else do you kill hundreds of fishes before preparing them? Imagine he is a caterer and he is meeting a deadline to deliver the grilled or roasted fishes.

Avbe talo talo

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by godofuck231: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2019
Instead of hitting or gutting the fish ,it's same Killing because u still have to Salt the fish and dry it, good job killer! More salt ahead, lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached / PICTURE..Free Range Snail Farming Style In Lagos Nigeria. / Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.