Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,490 members, 7,801,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) (85082 Views)

FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn / Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail / Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2019
idonhammer:
Assassin spotted

One plate of peppersoup fish and a wrap of barbeque for you, because of your idiotic reasoning.
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by Iranoladun(f): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2019
Everyone is shouting cruelty up and down?
Do you eat your cat fish while they are alive?

The only way I see catfish seller kill the cat fish is by hitting the fish head with a big cutlass or butcher knife and then cut it into how many pieces you want 4 or 6

Now I’ve learnt a new method of DIY so I can take my live catfish home and kill it myself thanks to this man
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by loomer: 10:38am On Jul 28, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
That is very cruel, brutal and barbaric!! These animals have feelings too.. the pain and sensation is just like applying salt or lemon to an open wound sad

What's the best way to kill an animal? (A fish)

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2019
Jaysolu:
Jobless Nigerians always reacting to everything they see on social media
they wont go and react to the problems in their lives
the fish they have been eating all their lives is it not kill that somebody kill it

FTC.. i heard they pay money to first commenters
pls how am i getting my money

When you kill a fish, the blood comes out, but what they did was suffocating the fish to death and the blood couldn't come out with that method
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by idonhammer: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2019
Must you quote me? person no dey joke with you grin grin

BULLIONVAN4:
One plate of peppersoup fish and a wrap of barbeque for you, because of your idiotic reasoning.
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 10:46am On Jul 28, 2019
Justiceleague1:

You shut up, you ain't getting the Koko..

If you wanna slaughter animal,do it so it doesn't suffer long or feel intense pain.

Read and quit looking@ pictures, thank you
I prefer mercy killing of animal to brutal killing of animal, the former is more fast more honourable while the later is more rough and not fast at all i.e imagine killing 51 fishes with matchet one by one knowing fully well how stubborn cat fishes are and how strong that their skuls are.

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 10:47am On Jul 28, 2019
weeniekeyz:

If you have ever eaten fish before then you are a very big fool. Idiot

My dear this is 2much, na only Comment d guy made ooo grin grin grin grin Life dey too shortooo abeg Bros cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2019
idonhammer:
Must you quote me? person no dey joke with you grin grin

My bad..., apologies.

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by geezynoni: 11:17am On Jul 28, 2019
EVILFOREST:

U want his KIDS to learn how to MURDER someone abiii
1- Those fishes aren't human beings
2- If i pour salt on your body, u won't die
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by Rainbow219(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2019
Genius. Please ask him to teach us how to kill poverty and mosquitoes
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 11:23am On Jul 28, 2019
weeniekeyz:

See ehn.. Sometimes we just need to tell ourselves the truth

With insults!?

How about I end my post with a similar insult,I bet you gonna tap me on the back. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by weeniekeyz(m): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2019
Justiceleague1:

With insults!?

How about I end my post with a similar insult,I bet you gonna tap me on the back. undecided

that's why it's gotta be bitter my dear.. tell me ur own truth. I'm ready to learn
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 11:26am On Jul 28, 2019
geezynoni:

1- Those fishes aren't human beings
2- If i pour salt on your body, u won't die

If i pour salt on a delicate part of your body,like your...your "toothpick"" when it's wet,that's as delicate and tender as a fish's body,nko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 11:32am On Jul 28, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
I prefer mercy killing of animal to brutal killing of animal, the former is more fast more honourable while the later is more rough and not fast at all i.e imagine killing 51 fishes with matchet one by one knowing fully well how stubborn cat fishes are and how strong that their skuls are.

Guy,one thing I know is that,their skin is always moist,not with water,but from thick secretions from their bodies,just like humans sweating. Now imagine you sweating and someone pours salt all over your body!!!

Please lecture me about their thick skulls and how it affects them when slaughtered, thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by melaninpop: 11:42am On Jul 28, 2019
Old method na.... It makes removal of the slime very easy. All of una de quarrel but una de eat dry fish... How una think say dem take de kill them?
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 11:44am On Jul 28, 2019
Justiceleague1:

Guy,one thing I know is that,their skin is always moist,not with water,but from thick secretions from their bodies,just like humans sweating. Now imagine you sweating and someone pours salt all over your body!!!

Please lecture me about their thick skulls and how it affects them when slaughtered, thanks.
Before you kill a cat fish, you will first of all use a big cutlas/matchet to break its skul to death before cutting it into parts. my sister-in-law sells cat fishes (both dried and fresh) in ose-okwodu market, onitsha.
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by geezynoni: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2019
Justiceleague1:

If i pour salt on a delicate part of your body,like your...your "toothpick"" when it's wet,that's as delicate and tender as a fish's body,nko?
Are those fishes human beings?
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by doublecross(m): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2019
Jaysolu:
Jobless Nigerians always reacting to everything they see on social media
they wont go and react to the problems in their lives
the fish they have been eating all their lives is it not kill that somebody kill it

FTC.. i heard they pay money to first commenters
pls how am i getting my money
rubish people. so he should not kill and sell his fish again. when i see nigerians comment online, i can't help but wonder if they are any different from animals with low I.Q. they are simply the same as monkeys

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by Revolva(m): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2019
Hey wetin concern me about how to kill plenty catfish abeg nak me one point and kill jare for peopper souo
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by weeniekeyz(m): 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
Those making nonsense comments about animal cruelty, my point is clear y'all senseless hypocrites and may the next Dangote Truck never pass you by. Quote me
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by ednut1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
Pattypatt:
shocked shocked shocked You are enjoying o. I want embarassed
grin
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by error4040: 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nbote:
All of U calling d man barbaric and heartless and all sort of names are all mad urselves... What are catfishes raised for? Pets or aqua member of d Family? Or he is suposed to sing for dem before killing dem or even gently kill dem by massaging dem to death? U all go to point-and-kill and barbeque stands and point to d same innocent fishes to b butchered and prepared and feel alryt becos d fish jus simply converts itself to peppersoup abi? Bunch of freaking hypocrites dat always want to follow d mASSES forgetting d M most times is silent...
Someone Please give this Nigga A gun! grin

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by citruslimited(m): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
I wonder why some people said he committed murder, did any if them rear the fish for him ?

Allow him to sell and make his money, its his business !

At least he is far better than herdsmen who slaughtering people on daily bases
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by Jobio1(f): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
Are you Kidd me��
Asnafsaeed:
That is very cruel, brutal and barbaric!! These animals have feelings too.. the pain and sensation is just like applying salt or lemon to an open wound sad
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by Jobio1(f): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
Jobio1:
Are you Kidding me��
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by planetx: 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
How long can a catfish breath out of water?
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by abbaashiru(m): 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
Daverytimes:
Damn, that is a cruel way to go. By the way, fish that struggle when they die taste bad compared to fish that is killed instantly.
shiiiiiiiit!!!�
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by Brainboxfid(f): 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
is not a new thing na
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
Don't you know that most Nigerians are psychotic murderers in waiting?Don't you watch the way the handle human beings all in the name of jungle justice?I feel a lot of parents failed to raise their kids and now we have psychos everywhere,waiting for the right time to reveal themselves.
Re: The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
error4040:

Someone Please give this Nigga A gun! grin
if you must kill make it quick.Dont let the animal suffer.Thats the point behind it.We all eat meat.Even carnivores kill their prey quickly.Its the sadistic method he used that is sickening.I am sure the death throes turned him on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached / PICTURE..Free Range Snail Farming Style In Lagos Nigeria. / Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.