Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,058 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:09 AM

Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked (3064 Views)

Atiku Tackles Tinubu For Not Helping APC Avert Economic Crisis / Why Are Blacks Not Wealthy?.... / Why Are Blacks Not Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked by Stifferlaws: 2:29am On Jul 28, 2019
Greetings,

I don't care about other Blacks not helping it's that they are always in your way. Black people create opposition to any progress of another they are jealous and envious of. Enemies of progress. And then they hide their hands as if they didn't have anything to do with tripping you up. This illusion of Pan Africanism belongs to others not me. I am only for working with a select few because quality matters. Morals matter. There is nothing gained working with people who you know you are going to fall out with later. It's like a man doesn't marry a loose woman then gets upsets after she gives him several children that are not his or some other disgrace. Some groups of Blacks are rotten and we know this from the beginning. So why force a smile? Why force an union that will not work? Stay out of the process of others and build your own roads.

A human being is 5 parts

1 Mind

2 body

3 Soul

4 Nationality

5 Divinity

If you don't possess all 5 you are not considered human

Knowledge of self is awakened
Re: Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked by Stifferlaws: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2019
And the people I am speaking of are sodomites they are cult prostitutes of Freemasonic orders. A pastor wrote an article about Freemasons and their jealous towards seeing others become successful in fields they feel belong to them because of their connections. So you have alot of people rapidly promoted or seeking rapid promotion due to their Freemasonic connections. They had to do all sorts of heinous acts to get special considerations and just burned up inside seeing another granted favor. And they don't care if you had to work hard and struggle without any support. A Sodomite is an envious soul. And the real fornication is gay cult prostitution that is ruining peaceful and prosperous society. People are simply expecting reward without any work and hating their brothers because they made the right sacrifice. Can we say Cain and Able? Or Joseph and his envious murderous brothers?

Re: Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked by Stifferlaws: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
Greetings,

They were supposed to build a water damn in Kenya $180 million and nothing but a huge hole in the ground. The cult had takened the taxpayers money. Champagne bottles, women, clubbing, luxury homes and fancy cars is where the money went. This is what they do criminal mafia turns countries into shit holes. This is what cult prostitution leads to an immoral corrupt society. This isn't just Kenya it's Black America ran by criminal mafia pagans. It's Haiti and Jaimaca ran into the hole by Crminial mafia Freemasonic groups. It's every African nation and developing nation on Earth struggling with satanic criminal mafia organized by the priesthood. Yes it's the pastor who heads the cult.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATy0IjJAeho

Wake up out your your slumber

Re: Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked by Godhatesodomy: 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
All you need is a jealous nigger to get out of your way and then you would prosper. A jealous nigger in a suit and tie a thug who is no differnt morally than the thugs in tshirts and jeans.Yet sometimes such satanic culprits have to be forcibly removed.
Re: Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked by Godhatesodomy: 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
Wake up out your slumber
Re: Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked by Dedetwo(m): 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
Stifferlaws:

Greetings,

I don't care about other Blacks not helping it's that they are always in your way. Black people create opposition to any progress of another they are jealous and envious of. Enemies of progress. And then they hide their hands as if they didn't have anything to do with tripping you up. This illusion of Pan Africanism belongs to others not me. I am only for working with a select few because quality matters. Morals matter. There is nothing gained working with people who you know you are going to fall out with later. It's like a man doesn't marry a loose woman then gets upsets after she gives him several children that are not his or some other disgrace. Some groups of Blacks are rotten and we know this from the beginning. So why force a smile? Why force an union that will not work? Stay out of the process of others and build your own roads.

A human being is 5 parts

1 Mind

2 body

3 Soul

4 Nationality

5 Divinity

If you don't possess all 5 you are not considered human

Knowledge of self is awakened

Please be advised that human beings do not have black or white classification. It is a smack of irreparable idiocy to refer a human as black or white. In addition Africans are not black because the instance of black flows from the slavery. Those who officially congregated and declared themselves "black" are usually offspring of slaves or people associated with the unfortunate human endeavors known as Trans-Atlantic and Trans-Sahara slave trades. I know most Africans are very slow to contemplate certain things and readily express misguided sentiments toward the issues they know little about. Only a fool addresses him/her self with the foolish name or identity given to him/her by someone who enjoys his/her stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked by Godhatesodomy: 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
Dedetwo:

Please be advised that human beings do not have black or white classification. It is a smack of irreparable idiocy to refer a human as black or white. In addition Africans are not black because the instance of black flows from the slavery. Those who officially congregated and declared themselves "black" are usually offspring slaves or people associated with the unfortunate human endeavors known as Trans-Atlantic and Trans-Sahara slave trades. I know most Africans are very slow to contemplate certain things and readily express misguided sentiments toward the issues they little about. Only a fool addresses him/her self with the foolish name or identity given to him/her by someone who enjoys his/her stupidity.

Those are the niggers I was referring to who have been mixed with the cracker slave masters and thus are Black because of that fact

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked by Godhatesodomy: 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
The number one enemy of my fathers peoples who wanted to be free is the Negro bed wench. Half cracker and half Black she gave birth to the Satanic Boule sons of Jewish slave masters.

Re: Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked by Godhatesodomy: 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
Enemies of progress
Re: Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked by Godhatesodomy: 2:40am On Nov 08, 2019
Sodomy the worst of evils
Re: Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked by Godhatesodomy: 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
Greetings

The Boule which are Jewish Blacks who partake in Greek pedophile rituals and are under sacred covenants to Greek gods are operating in Africa. Where ever you see Black people pushing New World Order agendas, open borders, LGBT, Comprehensive sexuality education, legal marijuana, phony ancestral DNA tests that turn people into instant Africans, its all to recolonize Africa. Of course you would have some Blacks to help the Zionists, help the Western powers because they have blood ties, sworn oaths and personal interests at stake. The divine warning of Allah plays no favorites.

No open borders for criminals

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked by JonDon12: 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
So NOI Killed Malcom X and you a Nation of Islam Zombie comes here talking about Black solidarity. Let me tell you something. If you want to talk about what black people should do, visit Africa like Malcolm X did and then visit Mecca like he did before you can tell us what and how to be. You are not even a real Muslim. Nation of Islam is not allowed in Mecca . Only Farrakhan who is barely allowed in Mecca. And stop spreading hate and homophobia on Nairaland.

Na Ibo Anyi na-ekwu Biri Ka Mbiri.

If you understand what that means, come back and talk to us. If not keep slinging Final call in Detroit and stay off Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked by JonDon12: 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
Also I support Cory Booker for President. Everyone knows he is Gay but he still does more for Black People than Elisha Muhammad or Louis X Farrakhan did.
Re: Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked by Godhatesodomy: 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
JonDon12:
So NOI Killed Malcom X and you a Nation of Islam Zombie comes here talking about Black solidarity. Let me tell you something. If you want to talk about what black people should do, visit Africa like Malcolm X did and then visit Mecca like he did before you can tell us what and how to be. You are not even a real Muslim. Nation of Islam is not allowed in Mecca . Only Farrakhan who is barely allowed in Mecca. And stop spreading hate and homophobia on Nairaland.

If you understand what that means, come back and talk to us. If not keep slinging Final call in Detroit and stay off Nairaland.

Louis Farrakhan killed Malcolm X and they kept Elijah Muhammad silent because he have sex with under aged girls which is a crime in America.

Malcolm X and Elijah Muhammad built businesses.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked by Godhatesodomy: 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
JonDon12:

You are shooting aimlessly grin

I'm not in the NOI or Detroit. grin
Re: Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked by JonDon12: 11:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
Godhatesodomy:

You are shooting aimlessly grin

I'm not in the NOI or Detroit. grin

Whereever you are. Stay off African matter and black matter You know what I think you are white. A WHITE stooge come to sow Hatred amongst Christians of Color. Stay in your lane please, with respect. We Africans have enough to deal with than with adding Ignorant Stupid Homophobic drivel to our matter.
Re: Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked by Godhatesodomy: 12:53am On Nov 19, 2019
JonDon12:

Whereever you are. Stay off African matter and black matter You know what I think you are white. A WHITE stooge come to sow Hatred amongst Christians of Color. Stay in your lane please, with respect. We Africans have enough to deal with than with adding Ignorant Stupid Homophobic drivel to our matter.

Sodomy is illegal in Nigeria and most of Africa.

There is no pie in the sky for pedophiles.

Black American perverts are the main supporters of it. Those who are sons of satanic Jews and call themselves Greeks and only African when they are out robbing.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked by Godhatesodomy: 2:21am On Nov 19, 2019
Greetings

We must know who and what the Illuminati are. They are the Jews who have always kept families of black mulattoes as a buffer. These are black families that are related to them all over the world and members of their various cults. These blacks are nasty foul and always screaming racism and White Supremacy. Take Byron Ruskin who they found in the back seat of a car in acts of sodomy with a Whitemale. Not only are these Negro bed wenches sleeping with the Jew their perverted sons are too. This whole LGBT thing is their secret religion of Sodom and Gomorrah which existed in this very fashion. The cave beast and mulatto sons and daughters of Canaan were responsible for the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.The Black Diaspora highly mixed with Jews are at the root of it. I don't mean Africans those who paternal DNA trace to African fathers. I mean there is a bunch of Blacks whose bloodline is ancestrally Jewish. The Jews invented that melanin theory and the one drop rule that makes a Jew with one drop of Black blood suddenly African. These Blacks are carrying out their nature supporting the New World Order open borders, LGBT and giving validity to the Jewish fake ancestral DNA tests.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked by Godhatesodomy: 2:30am On Nov 19, 2019
That's right they practice ritual sodomy, quid pro sex and think they are immune to the Aids virus. Aids is Allah's Judgement Against Sodomy. It is Allah's Judgement Against Whoredom as well. They are engaging with the satanic Jew in all manner of perversion and cult prostitution which the Bible condemns in 1st Kings.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked by Godhatesodomy: 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
JonDon12:
Also I support Cory Booker for President. Everyone knows he is Gay but he still does more for Black People than Elisha Muhammad or Louis X Farrakhan did.

You are living in delusion for real if you believe Corey Booker a Democracker, and as you can see on the love sofa with a nasty Jew grin, has done anything for Black people. Louis Farrakhan hasn't done anything for Black people except lead them to the Democrackers. Elijah Muhammad is the only one you mentioned that did something credible for Black people. People are destroying his name because these Jewish pawns like Farrakhan have disgraced it. Elijah Muhammad and Malcolm X were a winning team and the Jewish Blacks broke the team up and took over the Nation of Islam. The US government is running the Nation of Islam and that doesn't mean it's not Black Jews because there are tons of Blacks working for the US government the largest employer of Blacks is the federal government. Farrakhan said it right the US government had a hand in killing Malcolm yet you had Blacks working in the US government then and now. grin Louis Farrakhan is right again that the satanic Jews are behind the Illuminati yet fails to mention there are satanic Black Jews too.

They are the sons of Jewish slave masters via Negro bed wenches. And they share their Jewish fathers inclination for perversion, murdering and lying.

I will not ever accept those who come from a White man's sperm and a Black woman's egg as African. Check the record Africa is the land of the pure virgins and strict sexual culture. They had virgin culture in Asia too. The place of freaks is Western Europe and the Middle East which are nasty Jews and nasty Niggers. Check your geography Babylon, Canaan, Rome and Greece are in this region. Take a look at Germany where they now have dog brothels, France which is littered with brothels of every kind and England where gay marriage started. All these perversions would get the death penalty in most of Africa, prison or ran out.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked by Godhatesodomy: 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
They are men and women who destroy the world. How can anyone knowing the high infection rate of Blacks via Aids support Sodomy? You don t love Black people if you are promoting anal sodomy. I don't care what name you are hiding it under.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked by Godhatesodomy: 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
Greetings

When you witness Corey Booker even Barack Obama on the casting couch know it means quid pro sex. Quid pro means you give me sex and I will put in in my movie, give you a record contract, help you win a political office. This is how the satanic Jewish world operates on mafia activity and sexual perversion. The Jews through the Vatican own the US government and own the US treasury. These are facts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0_a4xPjHXo

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked by Godhatesodomy: 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
Sodomy is worst than White Supremacy
Re: Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked by Godhatesodomy: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
Sodomy the worst of evils
Re: Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked by Godhatesodomy: 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
Greetings

Some of you stubborn ones are not getting the End Times knowledge particularly about mulattoes. Because of slavery and colonization now and in the past during Canaan there are Blacks with cave man DNA. Their bloodline would not exist if the Jew had not sired them. Abraham was not an African by no means. Abraham was the cave beast and he was used by Babylonian Cushites called Amorites aka Moors to conquer Canaan and mix with their daughters. The maternal DNA remained unchanged making them look Black or have dark skin. Yet the paternal DNA changed from that of the Cushite African father to the Abrahamic cave beast. This is how you get Black Jews anywhere in the world. Hebrews are a mixed group of people a genetic soup. These people have been used by the Moors and the cave beast to fight for world power against the original African kings who built Egypt. Egypt is over a 100, 000 years old and Babylon nor India compares. These are their traits and I spell it out, they love LGBT, White Jesus, open borders, legalized drug use, NASA, Western Europe ruling Africa, they hate African kingship or any notion that Africans are gods especially the African male. It is a war against the African father.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo7UmyRoI8g

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked by Godhatesodomy: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
Plight of Young Black Men: The Scars and the CrisisMalik Miah

RECENT STUDIES HAVE reaffirmed a long known reality: young poorly educated Black men are disproportionately disconnected from mainstream society.  The numbers are significantly worse than for Latinos, Asians and whites.

“There’s something very different happening with young Black men, and it’s something we can no longer ignore,” said Ronald B. Miney, professor of social work at Columbia University and editor of Black Males Left Behind (Urban Institute Press, 2006), quoted in an article by Eric Eckholm in The New York Times.  (“Plight Deepens for Black men, studies warn,” March 20, 2006)

Neoconservatives, of course, point to these new studies by scholars from Columbia, Harvard, Princeton and other top universities as proof that poor education and lack of job training—and of desire—are the source of the crisis.  They add that the massive social spending of the past three decades originating with the Great Society has failed and feeds this disproportionate decline.  The blame is on the victim, not on society.

In truth these studies, once again, show the pernicious nature of institutional racism in U.S. society.  It isn’t a lack of desire or ability to learn and function in mainstream society.  It is being placed in a deep hole to crawl out of to compete with others.  The question is, is it possible to turn that reality around, and how?

Unique Burden of History

African Americans—men and women—suffer a unique historical scar.  The legacy of slavery and legal segregation affects their view of themselves and the view of other Americans towards Blacks, especially young Black men.

Mindsets and behaviors—subjective factors—are socially driven.  This is why it is doubly if not triply difficult for young Black men to move out of inner cities and end generational cycles of poverty.  The New York Times, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, San Francisco Chronicle, and other mainstream papers have interviewed inner city youth and gotten the same response—”You’re not telling us anything we don’t know.”

Young Black men who do not finish high school are more than likely to have a difficult time getting or holding a job, to spend some time in prison and a life of crime in order to survive.

“These were among the recent findings,” writes Eckholm.

“he share of young Black men without jobs has climbed relentlessly, with only a slight pause during the economic peak of the late 1990’s.  In 2000, 65 percent of Black male high school dropouts in their 20’s were jobless—that is, unable to find work, not seeking it or incarcerated.  By 2004, the share had grown to 72 percent, compared with 34 percent of white and 19 percent of Hispanic dropouts.  Even when high school graduates were included, half of Black men in their 20’s were jobless in 2004, up from 46 percent in 2000.

“Incarceration rates climbed in the 1990’s and reached historic highs in the past few years.  In 1995, 16 percent of Black men in their 20’s who did not attend college were in jail or prison; by 2004, 21 percent were incarcerated.  By their mid-30’s, 6 in 10 Black men who had dropped out of school had spent time in prison.

“In the inner cities, more than half of all Black men do not finish high school.”

Why Young Black Men?

The studies’ focus is insightful and pertinent, because young Black men top the list of all social groups in the Black community to have the least advancement since the end of Jim Crow legal segregation.  (Black women have made more progress due to overall gains won by women.)

The so-called Black middle class is a growing social layer, but relative to the community as a whole it is quite modest in size.  The end of legal segregation has allowed that layer to move out of inner cities and live and work in predominantly white areas once considered off limits.

This reality has focused attention on the majority of African Americans unable to leave working class areas.  It is why the new studies are important and pose a challenge to society as a whole.

“With the shift from factory jobs, unskilled workers of all races have lost ground,” reports The New York Times, “but none more so than Blacks.  By 2004, 50% of Black men in their 20’s who lacked a college education were jobless, as were 72% of high school dropouts, according to data compiled by Bruce Western, a sociologist at Princeton and author of the forthcoming book, Punishment and Inequality in America (Russell Sage Press).  These are more than double the rates for white and Hispanic men.”

Uneven Playing Field

Robin Kelley in his book, Yo’ Mama’s Disfunktional: Fighting the Cultural War in Urban America (1997, Beacon Press), puts the plight of African Americans in perspective when he explains:

“Calls for color blindness and laissez-faire economic strategies also camouflage the critical role the state has played in reproducing inequality and creating an uneven playing field.  Tax laws and social welfare, retirement, and housing policies have impaired the ability of African Americans to accumulate assets while facilitating white access to wealth.  For most people the key to wealth accumulation is homeownership.  White homeowners in the post-World War II era enjoyed a dramatic rise in property values, which served as the basis for the baby boom generation’s upward mobility.  The return on their investment enabled them to pass on wealth as well as educational opportunities to their children.

“For most black folk, however, segregation shut off much of the post-World War II housing market.  To compound matters, Federal Housing Administration (FHA) policies of giving mixed and African American neighborhoods lower ratings, racial discrimination by lending institutions, redlining, and white flight—you name it—put black folks at a disadvantage in the housing market.”

Kelley goes on to point out the racial impact of zoning laws and lax enforcement in placing toxic waste sites hazardous landfills in minority communities, along with preferential infrastructure development in white suburban communities and the destruction of Black neighborhoods through “urban renewal.”  He concludes:

“What is important to recognize here is that middle-class and affluent white Americans have benefited from certain kinds of ‘affirmative action’ under a different name, i.e. government supports and subsidies, and that in virtually every Western country the state is employed to reduce poverty and create equality of opportunity and monitor discrimination.  The fact is, we do not have a free-market economy and never completely had a free-market economy.  Many of the problems minority workers and students face, and many of the benefits white workers and students receive, are not merely the product of thrift and hard work in a free-market economy but outcomes determined largely by government policy.”

Depth of Leadership Crisis

While there have been some improvements in the last decade during the housing market boom, the gap between white and Black ownership has persisted.  Institutional racism (including housing discrimination) is based on these structural disadvantages that the African-American community lived in the past and still suffers from today in its vast majority.

In addition, the studies highlight the crisis of leadership in society for the working poor and its most discriminated layers.  The lack of viable and effective civil rights and labor movements, both under attack, on bread and butter issues leaves the weakest segment of the population more defenseless.

The decline of relatively high-paying “blue collar” jobs in the auto, steel and airline industries in particular means there are fewer job opportunities for those who graduate from high school and trade school.  The “new” jobs tend to be in the lower-paying service sector with fewer benefits.  It is not a surprise that many Blacks see undocumented immigrants as taking jobs they might get.

The fact that unions are in decline (representing less than eight percent of the private sector and 12% including the public sector) impacts Black workers the hardest.  It is harder for Blacks to move from the industrial manufacturing sector to public sector jobs that pay comparable wages and benefits.  The de facto housing segregation has isolated young Black men in neighborhoods that are also remote from many of the better paying jobs in the public sector

The large number of Black men who have served time in prison is also an issue of voting rights.  In particular, a recent Human Rights Watch report shows how African Americans are arrested at disproportionate rates for drug violations, although whites in fact commit more “drug crimes” than Blacks.

During the 1970s, Blacks were twice as likely as whites to be arrested for drug-related offenses; by 1998, “with national anti-drug efforts in full force, Blacks were arrested on drug charges at five times the rate of whites.”  (www.hrw.org/reports)

Most states don’t allow people with criminal records to vote.  Most allow past criminal records to be used by employers to exclude people from job, housing, education and other opportunities.  This has led to campaigns in a number of states to prevent access to past criminal records.  In Massachusetts, for example, there is a drive to reform the CORI (criminal Offender Record Information) law. Some 2.8 million people in Massachusetts have served time and suffer form such background checks.

Plan of Action Needed

These few examples illustrate how institutional racism and class discrimination continue to permeate society.  Young Black men, not surprisingly, suffer the greatest from this reality.  So what can be done?

First, there must be a recognition that many of the problems facing young Black men are not unique to them.  It is necessary to build cross-ethnic alliances and working- class solidarity.  Second, the problem of lack of higher-paying jobs is not just about education and training.  As many labor experts and sociologists point out, you can have the best traditional skills but if there are no jobs due to outsourcing or global competition, you’re out of work.

There has always been attack upon the African father DNA and trying to keep his children oppressed. Private companies are doing phony ancestral DNA tests to gather information to help the Illuminati depopulate African male DNA. The science of war has stepped up yet your brains remain behind.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked by Godhatesodomy: 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
Greetings

Here a liberation elder who is well read dates his understanding of the attack upon Black fathers back to the 1500s. This is right around the time the Berbers of North Africa were kicked out of Europe by Jews and their many, many mulatto Blacks. The elder lays the cause of this attack upon toxic feminism of treacherous black women. He goes into this phenomenon present day yet I can tell you the Jews of Spain and France were marrying black women back early as 10th century. They produced between them these light skin and curly haired blacks who the mothers joined in treating these mutts as better than original blacks. Yes the out of her mind black woman creates colorism out of maternal loyalty to the bastards created between her and the White male. This hatred and jealousy is abundant in the bastard for the sons of African fathers. This sickness lies at the heart of the Boule and their reasons for desiring to destroy the African race. This is how come they destroyed the darkskinned Marcus Garvey and replaced him with Dr. Dubious. The Boule also killed Booker T Washington who also was a mulatto yet from a poor white man who wasn't a rich Jewish daddy. Booker T Washington set up the first African Pan African conference which he never got to attend because the Boule killed him. Now the West is falling economically and spiritually they now suddenly are interested in Africa. Yet it is the Boule sons of Jewish slave masters via Negro bed wenches and like Steve Cokely revealed they are the enemy of Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60YUr3btZ-w

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked by Godhatesodomy: 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
Abraham was a cave beast and its written in the Bible. The Jew did write the Bible based upon African kings history in Egypt. The African royal bloodline is the Christ on Earth that Abraham seed copy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz5LR7tB320
Re: Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked by Godhatesodomy: 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
First time I read some men were made by other men was from Elijah Muhammads teachings so I never stopped giving him his due credit.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked by Godhatesodomy: 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
The Black Peophile he is a Americas pervert theyJew put him and the Negro bed wench to make sodomy appear as a human right. The Black pedophiles who says Gay Is The New Black. The Negro bed wench who is a proud throw it in the black man's face swirler. There are lot of Blacks who are are freaks and Greeks like the satanic Jews.

Wake up out your slumber

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uzodimma Speaks On Installation Of Emir In Imo / APC Chairman Resigns, Joins PDP In Ondo / Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.