Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail (78837 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Sentenced To One Year Imprisonment For Raping 4 Boys In Sokoto / Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) / Port Harcourt Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Months Imprisonment (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail by T1tan: 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
Castrate her! Wicked animal!! Thats what the Nigerian online feminists woulda been screaming if roles were reversed. Rape is not gender-specific, get it into ur foolminist heads.

2 Likes

Re: Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail by Foodforthought: 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
MachadoPreto:
[s][/s]
Rape apologist squad! They have come!

As expected. Kerosene mentality.

1 Like

Re: Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail by MachadoPreto: 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
[s]
Foodforthought:

As expected. Kerosene mentality.
[/s]
Re: Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail by Emanodimo(m): 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
This story remind me of the a SA movie that shape my understanding and fear of female folks as a teenager then. I just finished my primary school then.

That same movie had a book... I guess it's a real life story like this one.

Since then, I have been abled to resist temptations & flee from evil(Eve)as noted in the Lord's prayer everyday.
Re: Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail by sindan: 1:19am On Jul 29, 2019
chiommy123:
She got a 20 years jail sentence while he walks free the judge wasn't fair at all

ASHAWO
Re: Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail by tigerclaws: 1:21am On Jul 29, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
[/s]
Re: Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail by tigerclaws: 1:26am On Jul 29, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
[s][/s]

Rape apologist squad! They have come!

[/s]
Re: Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail by banio: 1:27am On Jul 29, 2019
uboma:
The child's father did the right thing by reporting the matter to the authorities.

The teacher's husband is a clown to say that his wife is the best after overwhelming evidence of what she did to the minor.

Same can happen here in Nigeria. Parents needs to monitor their children closely both at home and at school.

Marriage is deep and sacred. Don't stab your partner in Public, especially when you could do better.
Re: Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail by sweetTai(m): 1:32am On Jul 29, 2019
Why wasn’t teachers like this when I was in high school?? Not fair at all.
Re: Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail by BENEAMATA: 1:33am On Jul 29, 2019
gaby:

Are you serious?

You mind to share details of this and how it's been handled?
with one useless 14 year old maid like that . hope they've sent her packing .this zamora's mouth and teeths though !
Re: Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail by uboma(m): 1:33am On Jul 29, 2019
banio:

Marriage is deep and sacred. Don't stab your partner in Public, especially when you could so better.

Tell me, whose stab was worse? That a married woman is not satisfied with her hubby but to had to go into extra marital affairs with someone else, a minor. This alone is enough for me and any right thinking person to end the marriage and ensure that she gets justice for her crimes.

2 Likes

Re: Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail by gaby(m): 2:32am On Jul 29, 2019
BENEAMATA:
with one useless 14 year old maid like that . hope they've sent her packing .this zamora's mouth and teeths though !

Na wa o..
Re: Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail by Omudia11: 5:11am On Jul 29, 2019
Do you say this when men rape kids or your hypocrisy is just sky high?
madridguy:
I fear who no fear woman.

Re: Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail by Omudia11: 5:12am On Jul 29, 2019
Let's be guarde pls. Women are hardly the perpetrators of rape.
Chanchit:
This is why I get angry when women scream rape on top of their lungs. This things happens both ways , men just don't come out to talk. However, 20yrs is on the extreme. They just give prison people food ni, cos her sexitivity won't stop a bit.
Re: Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail by Omudia11: 5:13am On Jul 29, 2019
Nope. The nairalander's 7 yo old was with another minor, a girl of 14. She can't be charged for rape.
Mariangeles:
This is even mild compared to a nairalander's 7yr old son, who's involved with something like this ... undecided
Quite disturbing sha... sad
Re: Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail by Babacele: 6:29am On Jul 29, 2019
obinnawhyte:

I doubt you heard yourself ask that question" who knows whether her husband caused it". Doing such thing with a minor?...Please ask reasonable question or just give your opinion
bros did you think at all before posting those words? Who said what she did was right?
Re: Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail by Chanchit: 6:51am On Jul 29, 2019
Omudia11:
Let's be guarde pls. Women are hardly the perpetrators of rape.

That is what you think, there's just do not count as rape most times. If you ask me now, this issue is a consensual sex, however with a minor.
Re: Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail by D1zion: 7:00am On Jul 29, 2019
overdrive:
Punishment is too severe in my opinion.5 years would have sufficed.
you're quite right.when you see some with serious crimes with no remores getting lesser sentencing.but this one at least shows she's sober & even pleaded with the father.anyways this is an organized country that fights for its citizens anywhere, they give voice to the voiceless & everyone or most people know their rights & have the right to contest what they feel is not right for them.but there are things they do that is wrong again. The place were a parents will have no right to punish their children for any offence committed.

1 Like

Re: Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail by lanre316: 7:17am On Jul 29, 2019
T1tan:
Castrate her! Wicked animal!! Thats what the Nigerian online feminists woulda been screaming if roles were reversed. Rape is not gender-specific, get it into ur foolminist heads.

Castrate a woman?
Re: Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail by nupe360(m): 7:32am On Jul 29, 2019
Too bad it on fair
Re: Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail by Dipsong: 7:49am On Jul 29, 2019
overdrive:

Thats what makes usa better than Nigeria. Americans are too spoilt if they are treated with soft hands with laws . Nigeria is more worse cuz no justice

1 Like

Re: Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail by frankobinna(m): 8:14am On Jul 29, 2019
overdrive:

2years for me

Though if the table should be turned
around, it will be termed as a rape case
Re: Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail by madridguy(m): 8:36am On Jul 29, 2019
Do you mean you're in support of her action?

Omudia11:
Do you say this when men rape kids or your hypocrisy is just sky high?
Re: Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail by Myself2(m): 8:59am On Jul 29, 2019
overdrive:

Thinking what would have happened with Buhari and Aisha is they were in the states when the lean old Arrow was ramming his phallus into the teen Aisha
Re: Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 29, 2019
Chanchit:

But it's not my daughter, that's why it's not possible we be the judge of our case. We will always let emotion over cloud our judgement.
True, I said, it is to send a clear message.

If it was a male teacher, it would be a different outcome, you probarbly would think 20 years is okay.
Re: Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2019
this is another proof of the declining male population in some parts of the world, why would a mature 28yr old woman sleep with a 13yr old boy, hmm i smell desperation and frustration, cucumbers ain't hitting it.
Re: Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 29, 2019
sindan:

ASHAWO

dont be harsh, more than half of the male population is in jail or addicted to sex dolls, sister has to make do with what is available, cucumbers cannot carouse or hug you btw.
Re: Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 29, 2019
they say small carrots have more vitamins than big ones, might as well apply to small pricks.
Re: Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail by Solsix(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2019
Explorers:
After she is released, she will need to register as a sex offender and then begin serving two lifetime terms of probation.

Zamora, who taught sixth-grade at Las Brisas Academy, was arrested in March 2018.

She was accused of having sex with the 13-year-old multiple times in a classroom, and, on one occasion, in front of another student while he served as a lookout.

Zamora was caught when the victim's parents noticed he was acting strange, leading them to install an app on his phone called Sentry Parental Control, which monitors messaging apps for 'suspicious content or behavior'.

The Sentry app sends parents alerts when it detects suspicious images and messages on a child's device.

It also detects whether or not a child is exposed to inappropriate online content through its web monitoring feature.

When the teen's parents started getting the alerts about inappropriate text messages, they confronted him.

That's when the teen admitted to having sex with Zamora. The boy's parents were devastated by the affair.
Teachers most do have this temptation but when u put professionalism and prayer you can always overcome
Re: Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail by Solsix(m): 9:39am On Jul 29, 2019
Explorers:
After she is released, she will need to register as a sex offender and then begin serving two lifetime terms of probation.

Zamora, who taught sixth-grade at Las Brisas Academy, was arrested in March 2018.

She was accused of having sex with the 13-year-old multiple times in a classroom, and, on one occasion, in front of another student while he served as a lookout.

Zamora was caught when the victim's parents noticed he was acting strange, leading them to install an app on his phone called Sentry Parental Control, which monitors messaging apps for 'suspicious content or behavior'.

The Sentry app sends parents alerts when it detects suspicious images and messages on a child's device.

It also detects whether or not a child is exposed to inappropriate online content through its web monitoring feature.

When the teen's parents started getting the alerts about inappropriate text messages, they confronted him.

That's when the teen admitted to having sex with Zamora. The boy's parents were devastated by the affair.
Teachers most do have this temptation but when u put professionalism and prayer you can always overcome
Teachers most times have this temptation but when u put professionalism and prayer you can always overcome
Re: Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail by Solsix(m): 9:41am On Jul 29, 2019
Explorers:

Teachers most times have this temptation but when u put professionalism and prayer you can always overcome
Re: Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail by Chanchit: 10:06am On Jul 29, 2019
gypsey:
True, I said, it is to send a clear message.

If it was a male teacher, it would be a different outcome, you probarbly would think 20 years is okay.

Why should I think 20yrs would be OK for a male. The only offence the teacher committed was having sex with a minor. So 20yrs can't be OK for me be it male or female.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State / Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.