Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

All Nigerian Artistes Have Small D*ck’ – SA Model, Abby Zeus (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Nigerian Artistes Have Small D*ck’ – SA Model, Abby Zeus (video) (1566 Views)

Pantless Abby Zeus Opens Her Legs Wide To Celebrates Valentine's Day (+18photos) / Chioma Abby Zeus Bares All In Completely Nude Photos (+18 Photos) / Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Nigerian Artistes Have Small D*ck’ – SA Model, Abby Zeus (video) by Petfadblog1: 7:20am On Jul 28, 2019
South African based-Nigerian model, Abby Chioma Zeus, the founder of The Boob Movement took to her Instagram page to declare that most Nigerian male music artistes, possess small d*ck.

The model spoke as though she probably have had a feel of majority of Nigerian artistes to come to that conclusion and her followers have been left to ponder about her possible body count.
Chioma took to her page to out an upcoming musician, Beevlings who she says she’s embarrassed to have slept with after all the hype he’d given himself and the things he said he was going to do to her.
She shared a video telling him and other Nigerian music artistes to stop hyping themselves, when they’re not worth it.
In her words;

ALSO READ: #BBNaija 2019: Khafi and Gedoni seen having sex again (Video)
“All these Nigerian artistes need to check themselves ok…. All these talks about i’m going to shift your womb, i’ve got a big d*ck blah blah.. That Bee vlingz guy’s d*ck is the size of my nose. She it was shifted, it was moved, with small d*ck like that, you can’t have all the talk bruh.”
Watch the video;
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/07/all-nigerian-artistes-have-small-dck-sa.html

Re: All Nigerian Artistes Have Small D*ck’ – SA Model, Abby Zeus (video) by WonderManly(m): 7:40am On Jul 28, 2019
Women and DICK or DICK and Women them be like 5&6. Wetin i dey talk self...

Re: All Nigerian Artistes Have Small D*ck’ – SA Model, Abby Zeus (video) by madmadu(m): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2019
who said you should test ALL of them?! are you not an olosho laidis?!

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Vixen Poses.. Exposes Assets (18+) / Why Are All The Guys Getting Heartbroken? / Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.