Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Teachers And Administrator Are Needed In Osapa Lekki - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teachers And Administrator Are Needed In Osapa Lekki (1157 Views)

Social Media Manager - Osapa, Lekki / Vacancy!!! Retail Supervisor In A Supermarket In Osapa-lekki, 80-100k / Female Roommate Needed In Osapa London Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teachers And Administrator Are Needed In Osapa Lekki by ilovekezi: 8:11am On Jul 28, 2019
Teachers,School Administrator Needed In A School In Osapa,Lekki
Salary: ₦50,000 - 75,000

LEY COT SCHOOL,OSAPA,LAGOS

Full-time

Responsibilities
create lesson plans and teach those plans to the entire class, individually to students or in small groups, track student progress and present the information to parents, create tests, create and reinforce classroom rules, work with school administration.
Requirements and Skills
Nce,nti,b.Ed,or any education related courses
Minimum Qualification Requirements
Minimum Experience
1 year
Salary
₦50,000 - 75,000
*VACANCY*
We are currently receiving applications from suitably qualified candidates to teach in our
*Nursery and Primary Clases.

*OTHER REQUIREMENTS* :
Candidates should possess relevant qualification, B.Ed or it's equivalent.
*TRCN* Certification is a Plus!
*PS: Only those living within Lekki Marwa,Osapa,Chevron,Jakande,Agungi,Igbo effon,Ikota, and Ajah axis should apply* .
Application Closing Date :30th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, CV and copies of relevant credentials through email: heartprintlimited@ yahoo.com. 080 5919 4974 using the Job title as the subject of the mail:

1 Like

Re: Teachers And Administrator Are Needed In Osapa Lekki by rottable(m): 11:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
I'm interested, I have my TRCN certificate with me but I stay at ketu. Will there be accommodation?

1 Like

Re: Teachers And Administrator Are Needed In Osapa Lekki by Kemiawo2004(f): 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
Please I need a very active phone number to get to the heartprinted limited, I need to reschedule my interview to next week ,and all my effort to reach them through the above phone number proof to be abortive, any other active phone number pls,?
Re: Teachers And Administrator Are Needed In Osapa Lekki by Nreebge: 8:53am On Aug 04, 2019
Still open ?
Re: Teachers And Administrator Are Needed In Osapa Lekki by Kemiawo2004(f): 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
ilovekezi:
Teachers,School Administrator Needed In A School In Osapa,Lekki
Salary: ₦50,000 - 75,000

LEY COT SCHOOL,OSAPA,LAGOS

Full-time

Responsibilities
create lesson plans and teach those plans to the entire class, individually to students or in small groups, track student progress and present the information to parents, create tests, create and reinforce classroom rules, work with school administration.
Requirements and Skills
Nce,nti,b.Ed,or any education related courses
Minimum Qualification Requirements
Minimum Experience
1 year
Salary
₦50,000 - 75,000
*VACANCY*
We are currently receiving applications from suitably qualified candidates to teach in our
*Nursery and Primary Clases.

*OTHER REQUIREMENTS* :
Candidates should possess relevant qualification, B.Ed or it's equivalent.
*TRCN* Certification is a Plus!
*PS: Only those living within Lekki Marwa,Osapa,Chevron,Jakande,Agungi,Igbo effon,Ikota, and Ajah axis should apply* .
Application Closing Date :30th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, CV and copies of relevant credentials through email: heartprintlimited@ yahoo.com. 080 5919 4974 using the Job title as the subject of the mail:

@ilovekezi, you posted a job advert, but you refused to pick up all your personal phone calls for further enquiries about your jobpost, even the phone number you included on the above job advert was not a genuine and registered line according to response I got from voicemail. 08186566190,08026630330,08059194974, all these number has not been reachable
Re: Teachers And Administrator Are Needed In Osapa Lekki by Rayola1: 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
You need a Teacher or teaching job, you can register as a professional Teacher, Linguist, Counsellor, and or Skill Trainer on TeachersAroundMe.com

(1) (Reply)

Earn Atleast #5000 Weekly On Nairakash / Job Vacancy Full Stack Dev / Fundquest Online Test For Graduate Trainees And Analysts Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.