Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,507 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny (3611 Views)

Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny by HealingHeart(m): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2019
If you've been in this section long enough, you know the recurring thoughts about women here;

A. Women are gold diggers.
B. Women love aszholes.
C. Women are not trustworthy.
D. Women are cold, selfish and couldn't care less about men.

Unfortunately, there is plenty of truth in these thoughts, besides the sweeping generalization. But this is just one point of view of the story and in order to better understand why our women have come to this, we need to look at men from the women point of view. Are men just the innocent victims here?

Here are few vices of men, that women see too clearly, that the MGTOWs or RedPill are blinded to;

1. Men are superficial and obsessed with looks; large bust & butt, pretty face, etc. Women generally focus more on character than men. Because men are obsessed with looks, there is no incentive for women to develop themselves in order to get men, all they need is to just look pretty and seductive.

2. Men are obsessed with sex, they're visually wired. Again, what does it take for a woman to get sex from men? Nothing! This obsession with sex, also means men are not trustworthy. A man can have the best wife in the world and still lust after another woman, eventually cheating.

3. Men are just as selfish as women. They may start out nice, but as soon as they get the woman in bed or in marriage, as soon as they decide she's losing her beauty, they start caring less, become more controlling and harsh towards her, before eventually divorcing or dumping her for a more attractive woman.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny by Lonestar124: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2019
What is the discouragement here in this post, it is almost to be truth and fact and i can prove that with lot of happenings in our daily lifestyle and society if you are trying to push a despensation.
Re: Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2019
If anything, romance section educates men on

- dangers of feminism,
- infidelity of evening newspaper and,
- olosholism of single mothers.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny by HealingHeart(m): 9:21am On Jul 28, 2019
Cioccolata:
If anything, romance section educates men on

- dangers of feminism,
- infidelity of evening newspaper and,
- olosholism of single mothers.

It has nothing to do with feminism. Even in the most patriarchal society, women are just as bad as the liberal feminist societies. Only reason it is not as apparent in patriarchal societies is because of the gender apartheid and subjugation of women.

It is the dark side of human nature and part of the result of human imperfection.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny by usermane(m): 9:56am On Jul 28, 2019
Wow ...... I used to active here back in 2012-2016. And I've said the same as you have. I think the problem is bigger than NairaLand, it is entrenched in the culture and to an extent in our psyche. The way forward for young men is to realize that they have to improve themselves and leave the rest to fate. Even the best men out there lack in the dating department. Women may be bad, but so are men. Let the blame game stop.

5 Likes

Re: Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny by mimimile93: 9:56am On Jul 28, 2019
HealingHeart:
If you've been in this section long enough, you know the recurring thoughts about women here;

B. Women love aszholes.

Are these things listed here false?
Re: Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny by HealingHeart(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2019
mimimile93:

I already answered them. I said;

Unfortunately, there is plenty of truth in these thoughts, besides the sweeping generalization. But this is just one point of view of the story and in order to better understand why our women have come to this, we need to look at men from the women point of view. Are men just the innocent victims here?

It is true. But this is only generalization. I have women close to me that none in the above list applies to.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 28, 2019
The negative energy in this section is simply overbearing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny by luminouz(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

The negative energy in this section is simply overbearing.
Negative energy that you allowed to get to you,I guess because I feel nothing.
People create topics which is free for all,its left to you to pick and choose the ones you feel pertain to you while discarding others.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny by mimimile93: 11:14am On Jul 28, 2019
HealingHeart:

I already answered them. I said;

It is true. But this is only generalization. I have women close to me that none in the above list applies to.
These hoes can pretend o. so don't get it twisted if none of the hoes uve met hasn't exhibited any of the above.

with time their true colors will manifest.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2019
This is an interesting thread, let me park here.
Re: Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny by HealingHeart(m): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2019
luminouz:

Negative energy that you allowed to get to you,I guess because I feel nothing.
People create topics which is free for all,its left to you to pick and choose the ones you feel pertain to you while discarding others.

Because she's a woman, it has to get to her. This is especially true if she's one of those women whom the negative stereotypes about women do not apply.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny by HealingHeart(m): 11:27am On Jul 28, 2019
mimimile93:

These hoes can pretend o. so don't get it twisted if none of the hoes uve met hasn't exhibited any of the above.

with time their true colors will manifest.

Well, I'd be astounded if that happens. Because among them are my sisters.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny by lilmax(m): 11:36am On Jul 28, 2019
I wonder what's wrong in calling a spade a spade because it wants to be called a spade

there are reasonable ladies here though but just 10%
Re: Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny by Funmmyastic: 11:41am On Jul 28, 2019
I have not spend a up to a year on Nl and I notice this.Females usually do not do that.

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny by Funmmyastic: 11:43am On Jul 28, 2019
lilmax:
I wonder what's wrong in calling a spade a spade because it wants to be called a spade

there are reasonable ladies here though but just 10%

While reasonable men on Nl are 100\100%

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2019
Many guys here are full of hate, are uncouth and just downright disrespectful.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny by FreeSpirited: 11:58am On Jul 28, 2019
HealingHeart:

B. Women love aszholes.

Here are few vices of men, that women see too clearly, that the MGTOWs or RedPill are blinded to;

1. Men are superficial and obsessed with looks; large bust & butt, pretty face, etc. Women generally focus more on character than men. Because men are obsessed with looks, there is no incentive for women to develop themselves in order to get men, all they need is to just look pretty and seductive.

2. Men are obsessed with sex, they're visually wired. Again, what does it take for a woman to get sex from men? Nothing! This obsession with sex, also means men are not trustworthy. A man can have the best wife in the world and still lust after another woman, eventually cheating.

3. Men are just as selfish as women. They may start out nice, but as soon as they get the woman in bed or in marriage, as soon as they decide she's losing her beauty, they start caring less, become more controlling and harsh towards her, before eventually divorcing or dumping her for a more attractive woman.

Any man who does not see the bright side or truism of the red pill philosophy is a coded and subtle fool. People like you learn gender dynamics the hard way. writing rubbish like a woman rapper. By the time u wake up, it will have been too late

7 Likes

Re: Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny by pocohantas(f): 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
Do not negotiate with terrorists...
Re: Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny by HealingHeart(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
FreeSpirited:

Any man who does not see the bright side or truism of the red pill philosophy is a coded and subtle fool. People like you learn gender dynamics the hard way. writing rubbish like a woman rapper. By the time u wake up, it will have been too late

If you say so, then I guess you must have a really small heart. Are you not the person who said you'll sleep with a married woman if she gives you green light? If you admit such a thing, how do you expect young women to view and treat men?

As for myself, I'm not naive. I know what women are capable of. It is quite unfortunate. But we have to be realistic that the lust, greed, superficiality, and selfishness of men contribute to the poor attitude of women. You can't just blame the women for everything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny by HealingHeart(m): 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
pocohantas:
Do not negotiate with terrorists...

What do you mean?
Re: Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny by usermane(m): 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
FreeSpirited:

I don't see the bright side in red pill. It is a dark side, it is biased. I've learnt a lot from the mgtow or redpill community. They speak a lot of truth, but I was never convinced. Because they are biased and want to discuss about the harms women are capable of dealing men, never about the harms men are capable of dealing women.

If all you want is attention from women, then redpill works. But it works via psychological manipulation of another human being. Too much of mind games. I'd rather invest my mind in something else.

4 Likes

Re: Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
mimimile93:

Hey!
where have you been Mimi?
Re: Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
mimimile93:

Hey!
Re: Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
mimimile93:

Hey!
Re: Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
Romance section teaches me nothing though cheesy

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
You've said it all!
usermane:

I don't see the bright side in red pill. It is a dark side, it is biased. I've learnt a lot from the mgtow or redpill community. They speak a lot of truth, but I was never convinced. Because they are biased and want to discuss about the harms women are capable of dealing men, never about the harms men are capable of dealing women.

If all you want is attention from women, then redpill works. But it works via psychological manipulation of another human being. Too much of mind games. I'd rather invest my mind in something else.
Re: Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny by kazyhm(m): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
One fact I know is boys were born innocent and pure hearted until girls come along...

Boy were taught by girls how to man up.....

Boys heart were gold until broken by one naive cunning girl....

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
Most of the people that write about redpill here, have never been with a woman or even experience life.

I can say for fact that many men are the cause of the problem, they dont give incentive for a woman to use their mind in acheiving their purpose. Nigerian men are sex obsessed, a female goes to find a job, the men on top wants to sleep with her, he brings out cash to make her give in, so what incentive does she have to work hard.

Another stuff is how come the only existance of the so called redpill here is SEX. At end they still fall for the stuff they are avoiding.

I have never seen a group that is more obsessed about women than this so called redpill and mgtow people...woman wrapper all of them.

I know what they are are breeding into society, freaks, creepy behaviour, rapists and molesters.

4 Likes

Re: Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny by kazyhm(m): 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
usermane:

What exactly do you stand for ?

A lot of truth doesn't convince you......what will ?

And what the disjointed crap you posted then

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny by usermane(m): 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
kazyhm:

What exactly do you stand for ?

A lot of truth doesn't convince you......what will ?

And what the disjointed crap you posted then

The truth in red pill did not convince me to embrace it because of the bias and narrow-mindedness behind it. Not to mention the psychological manipulative tactics it recommends to get women. Although, I would say I'm a bit of mgtow, since these days I mostly keep to myself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Elephant 'trying To UnCloth' A Woman [PHOTOS & VIDEO] / Are Men Simply Heartless Or Are Women Simply Stupid And Gullible? / Ladies: Will You Sell Your Virginity For $30k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.