Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,036 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:51 AM

Sick Regina Daniels Receives Medical Treatment At Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sick Regina Daniels Receives Medical Treatment At Home (1083 Views)

Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) / Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) / Patience Ozokwor Gets VIP Treatment At Dallas Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sick Regina Daniels Receives Medical Treatment At Home by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 9:03am On Jul 28, 2019
Newly married Nigerian actress, Regina Daniels took to her Insta story to reveal that she is currently ill and on medication.

The wife of billionaire businessman, Ned Nwoko shared a video of her on bed rest receiving drips and trying to recuperate in her matrimonial home.

Although the cause or nature of her illness was not disclosed but fans are speculating that the young and beautiful screen diva might be expecting her first child with her 59 year old husband.

Other concerned fans are wishing her well, and hoping she gets well soon.

It would be recalled her husband, Nigerian lawyer and former member of the House of Representative, Ned Nwoko recently lost out in a case at the Supreme court.

See full photos below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/sick-regina-daniels-receives-medical-treatment-at-home/

Cc; lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun

Re: Sick Regina Daniels Receives Medical Treatment At Home by midolian(m): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2019
Ahn Ahn! angry angry

Do these pipo hire pipo to put everything on social media? angry

When pipo are celebrating wedding anniversary, you wee be celebrating Father's Day.

1 Like

Re: Sick Regina Daniels Receives Medical Treatment At Home by etrange: 9:29am On Jul 28, 2019
midolian:
Ahn Ahn! angry angry

Do these pipo hire pipo to put everything on social media? angry

When pipo are celebrating wedding anniversary, you wee be celebrating Father's Day.

It's her profile. She can put anything she wants...

If it were your unknown fb friend that put this up, you'd be typing your hypocritical "get well soon dear". But since it's a celeb, you've suddenly found your tongue of criticism. Did she come on NL to post it? It didn't occur to you that someone like yourself went all the way to her profile, brought it and posted it here simply cause she's a celebrity and the blogger knows people like you would cry foul and thus accumulate traffic for them?

She got married to a much older man, and so?

Why comparing her with hypothetical people? Compare her with yourself, are you better off?

Nigerians and their hypocritical attitude of telling others how to live their lives.

1 Like

Re: Sick Regina Daniels Receives Medical Treatment At Home by midolian(m): 9:32am On Jul 28, 2019
etrange:

It's her profile. She can put anything she wants...

If it were your unknown fb friend that put this up, you'd be typing your hypocritical "get well soon dear". But since it's a celeb, you've suddenly found your tongue of criticism. Did she come on NL to post it? It didn't occur to you that someone like yourself went all the way to her profile, brought it and posted it here simply cause she's a celebrity and the blogger knows people like you would cry foul and thus accumulate traffic for them?

She got married to a much older man, and so?

Why comparing her with hypothetical people? Compare her with yourself, are you better off?

Nigerians and their hypocritical attitude of telling others how to live their lives.

idiot! You think everyone is like you

Celebrity asslickers everywhere faking what they are not, with the hope of getting favours from them someday.

Guy, you better go hustle! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sick Regina Daniels Receives Medical Treatment At Home by etrange: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2019
midolian:

Celebrity asslickers everywhere faking what they are not, with the hope of getting favours from them someday.

You ended making no point... just wild assumptions.

Engage me logically, I'd be glad to know your perspective and why you'd call the lady out on the grounds of her choices...
Re: Sick Regina Daniels Receives Medical Treatment At Home by thatNUPEboy: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2019
midolian:

Abeg allow the guy. Ned may decide to give him scholarship for supporting his wife on nairaland grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Don't underrate the power of social media grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sick Regina Daniels Receives Medical Treatment At Home by midolian(m): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2019
etrange:

You ended making no point... just wild assumptions.

Engage me logically, I'd be glad to know your perspective and why you'd call the lady out on the grounds of her choices...
what did you know about me before making stewpid assumptions?

What many of you asslickers have failed to know is that when your so called celebrities post things online, they expect reactions from people. Boy, the reactions will come(both positive and negative)..but when the 'negatives' come, you don't Tel people to mind their business ...cos when the 'positives' come, you enjoy them.

1 Like

Re: Sick Regina Daniels Receives Medical Treatment At Home by Deestro(f): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2019
Dead b!tch
Re: Sick Regina Daniels Receives Medical Treatment At Home by etrange: 10:51am On Jul 28, 2019
midolian:
what did you know about me before making stewpid assumptions?

What many of you asslickers have failed to know is that when your so called celebrities post things online, they expect reactions from people. Boy, the reactions will come(both positive and negative)..but when the 'negatives' come, you don't Tel people to mind their business ...cos when the positives come, you enjoy them.

I don't care about the celebrities. Not sure I've seen this particular girl in more than two movies so it could as well be any other actress or musician. It's the reaction that I'm discussing. I don't know what you mean by positive and negative reaction cause what the celeb might receive as a positive reaction may end up as negative from my POV. So instead of getting personally attached to any individual, I'll posit you stick to the issue at hand which is I why I called you out. Attacking my person instead of my point or stance is simply fallacious. Let's get back to base.

You found something wrong with her sharing her sick bed pic on social network and I ask, why? What is wrong with her sharing her own pic on her own profile which she didn't force anyone to follow? How is everybody sharing their pics online better than herself or any different? Is it only happy moments that are meant to be shared online? Why exactly is it wrong?

You even went ahead to mock her marriage. What has that gotten to do with the pic? So because she married an old man, she has lost the right to be active on Facebook or other sns?

That celebrities expect reactions does not mean the reactions should not in turn expect counter reactions. If you like, leave the topic again and kill the messenger.

1 Like

Re: Sick Regina Daniels Receives Medical Treatment At Home by midolian(m): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2019
etrange:

I don't care about the celebrities. Not sure I've seen this particular girl in more than two movies so it could as well be any other actress or musician. It's the reaction that I'm discussing. I don't know what you mean by positive and negative reaction cause what the celeb might receive as a positive reaction may end up as negative from my POV. So instead of getting personally attached to any individual, I'll posit you stick to the issue at hand which is I why I called you out. Attacking my person instead of my point or stance is simply fallacious. Let's get back to base.

You found something wrong with her sharing her sick bed pic on social network and I ask, why? What is wrong with her sharing her own pic on her own profile which she didn't force anyone to follow? How is everybody sharing their pics online better than herself or any different? Is it only happy moments that are meant to be shared online? Why exactly is it wrong?

You even went ahead to mock her marriage. What has that gotten to do with the pic? So because she married an old man, she has lost the right to be active on Facebook or other sns?

That celebrities expect reactions does not mean the reactions should not in turn expect counter reactions. If you like, leave the topic again and kill the messenger.

Too much tears over spilt water!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9912719_mama_jpega6d034792251185aa7a0362c1857c4c4
Re: Sick Regina Daniels Receives Medical Treatment At Home by etrange: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2019
midolian:

Too much tears over spilt water!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9912719_mama_jpega6d034792251185aa7a0362c1857c4c4

I wasn't really expecting anything from you. I knew from the first post you had no point.

Happy Sunday.

(1) (Reply)

#BBNAIJA: How People Voted For Their Favourite Housemate. Photos / Bobrisky Hints On Going Back To A Man Reveals Her Spec / Clients Uses Plastic Spoon To Operate ATM In Oshodi, Says It Shocking. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.