Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:22 AM

AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman (8016 Views)

Appeal Court Affirms Sowore As AAC Chairman / Photos Of Sowore As He Regains Freedom / Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman by femicyrus(m): 9:41am On Jul 28, 2019
that leopard guy sha. somehow making AAC more popular by always being in the news after APC & PDP.
Re: AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2019
Tina26:
Irrelevant parties should be scrapped. They are increasing the cost of elections . Imagine if the ballot papers had only 8 parties in there . Chairman, fund raiser head, presidential candidate etc. Its all about the money

By the way, who or what has made these parties "irrelevant", if I might ask you that?

I think it's us. Nigerians behave like the pendulum on my grandfather's clock; oscillating between two parties that have got absolutely nothing to offer asides the same old ideas.

We need to try fresh ideas. We have to explore new options if we want to keep going the way of the ballot. And I think one of these parties that you dub "irrelevant" might have something to offer in the area of fresh ideas. Heck, the Ukrainians just did it- even if they ended up voting a political neophyte but at least, they got a break from the norm.

Don't know about you but I'm totally fed up with the same two old acronyms. Don't wanna mention them.

2 Likes

Re: AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman by Yinxies(f): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2019
Ok
Re: AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman by almajiri101: 9:50am On Jul 28, 2019
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3504410_internet_jpeg8efe841e125b21f5a740dc528a146d09

Keep deceiving yourself and be wasting money all in the name of donation to take back Nigeria. Una case go be like that of biafra and Nnamdi kanu.
Re: AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 28, 2019
mickeyenglish:
It has begun.. #RevolutionNow

Why do I get the feeling that the AAC is trying to mimic Malema and his EFF crew I hope it's just me imagining stuff.

Otherwise, they would be better off trying something original and cooking up a plan that actually works. Personally, I'm something of a fan but they must dust up their act and get things revving.

To be frank with you, I want those two dimwitted parties out once and for all.

1 Like

Re: AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman by almajiri101: 9:53am On Jul 28, 2019
mansakhalifa:

Why do I get the feeling that the AAC is trying to mimic Malema and his EFF crew I hope it's just me imagining stuff.

Otherwise, they would be better off trying something original and cooking up a plan that actually works. Personally, I'm something of a fan but they must dust up their act and get things revving.

To be frank with you, I want those two dimwitted parties out once and for all.

Good but not with this scam
Re: AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman by barinedan(m): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2019
Parties that fail to win a seat in state house of assembly and local government chairmanship seat should be deregistered in order to cut unnecessary expenses during elections

1 Like

Re: AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman by richieasap: 10:00am On Jul 28, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman by kibraaminase(m): 10:07am On Jul 28, 2019
I wish Sowore should test is popularity in 2020 gov/ship election in Ondo State
Re: AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman by neutrotoba(m): 10:09am On Jul 28, 2019
Lamasta:
Both Sowore and his party are irrelevant Nigeria grin

Both those that are causing death, pain and hunger in the land everyday are relevant right?

I laugh.

One day you will understand that PDP and APC are actually one and the only true alternative is AAC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman by Kingosytex(m): 10:12am On Jul 28, 2019
Smartmind55901:
Winning ticket available for pay after winning

WhatsApp if interested-070-81-99-87-20

Cursed soul, you created dis moniker some minutes ago for dis rubbish. betting shop no dey your area again? what stops u from winning? have u alleviated ur miserable self and family from poverty?
Re: AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman by CioAngels(f): 10:49am On Jul 28, 2019
This Sowore boy did not see it necessary to say thank you to those who privately campaigned for him and queued behind him to vote him win or loose. Nigerians at the top are wickedly tin gods. To them, a derica of rice, they will scamper and die for them. A time will come No Nigerian poor will go out to vote because they are the real voters. Wicked leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman by DesChyko: 11:06am On Jul 28, 2019
It's just sad we'll have to wait for four years again to vote for him.
Re: AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman by DesChyko: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2019
barinedan:
Parties that fail to win a seat in state house of assembly and local government chairmanship seat should be deregistered in order to cut unnecessary expenses during elections

You're angry that the leaders of Nigeria are leaving the youth behind.
You are still angry that a youth is actually trying to make the difference.
If not that today is Sunday, I for send you hot slap via SMS angry

Re: AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman by SeriouslySense(m): 11:16am On Jul 28, 2019
Good to see Mr Sowore is the Approved Chairman, Without Him AAC is not great

1 Like

Re: AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman by SeriouslySense(m): 11:17am On Jul 28, 2019
Mr Sowore is AAC, No Sowore, no AAC
Re: AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman by Lamasta(m): 11:26am On Jul 28, 2019
neutrotoba:

Both those that are causing death, pain and hunger in the land everyday are relevant right?

I laugh.

One day you will understand that PDP and APC are actually one and the only true alternative is AAC
They are all same bro if Sowore has opportunity to break into PDP or APC to context he will grab it with both hands.
Re: AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman by KenModi(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2019
Tina26:
Irrelevant parties should be scrapped. They are increasing the cost of elections . Imagine if the ballot papers had only 8 parties in there . Chairman, fund raiser head, presidential candidate etc. Its all about the money

You see why I say Nigerians no get sense. Instead of looking at the candidate, dem dey look political party.

I guess because the APC and PDP that they consider the relevant political parties in the country have made Nigeria very relevant. Yah, relevant in the world of poverty; in fact making it the capital of poverty in today’s world.

Keep voting recycled politicians who have no political philosophy, mantra, ideology, world view and desire whatsoever to bring meaningful developments to their people but to steal and share your money among their friends and families while shuttling between your relevant APC and PDP.

We are just in the first few months of the “Next Level” regime. Hope you have fastened your seatbelt for suffering?!

1 Like

Re: AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman by Eagleboney(m): 11:52am On Jul 28, 2019
ok
Re: AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 28, 2019
KenModi:

You see why I say Nigerians no get sense. Instead of looking at the candidate, dem dey look political party.

I guess because the APC and PDP that they consider the relevant political parties in the country have made Nigeria very relevant. Yah, relevant in the world of poverty; in fact making it the capital of poverty in today’s world.

Keep voting recycled politicians who have no political philosophy, mantra, ideology, world view and desire whatsoever to bring meaningful developments to their people but to steal and share your money among their friends and families while shuttling between your relevant APC and PDP.

We are just in the first few months of the “Next Level” regime. Hope you have fastened your seatbelt for suffering?!
Nigeria's case is like telling devil to accept jesus. Nigeria can never get better and these small parties are only there to make money. Sowore party made over 150m in donations which went to companies owned by him and cronies for party materials and adverts. Nigerian be wise .
Re: AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman by femicyrus(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
kibraaminase:
I wish Sowore should test is popularity in 2020 gov/ship election in Ondo State
just like you did to okorocha in IMO state.
Re: AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman by femicyrus(m): 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
Tina26:
Nigeria's case is like telling devil to accept jesus. Nigeria can never get better and these small parties are only there to make money. Sowore party made over 150m in donations which went to companies owned by him and cronies for party materials and adverts. Nigerian be wise .
that same wisdom of yours made you vote APC for next level. continue..!
Re: AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman by femicyrus(m): 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
KenModi:

funny enough, they have finished spending the peanuts they got to vote during election. they have started posting their account numbers every where on social media now soliciting funds for imaginary school fees and other scams.
Re: AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman by femicyrus(m): 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
CioAngels:
This Sowore boy did not see it necessary to say thank you to those who privately campaigned for him and queued behind him to vote him win or loose. Nigerians at the top are wickedly tin gods. To them, a derica of rice, they will scamper and die for them. *A time will come No Nigerian poor will go out to vote because they are the real voters*. Wicked leaders.
such a time is not in sight in Nigeria. with just #5k and some souvenirs at the next elections, the poor will not remember his poverty of 4 years again.
Re: AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman by Omolomo4eva(m): 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
Tina26:
Tina,wats yo own definition of irrelevant?AAC is an agba awo party,all organisations experience conflict which is normal.Wen it happens in d small parties,it doz not mean its abnormal.APC,PDP and co also get their own,eg Edo state.
Re: AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman by mike1994reds: 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lamasta:
Both Sowore and his party are irrelevant Nigeria grin
And The parties that are relevant, I can see how much they have improved your life and society that warrants your love for them

2 Likes

Re: AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman by Lamasta(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
mike1994reds:

And The parties that are relevant, I can see how much they have improved your life and society that warrants your love for them
How are they relevant tell me? We need a party that challenge PDP and APC and AAC is not coming close so of what relevance are they?
Re: AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman by mike1994reds: 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lamasta:

How are they relevant tell me? We need a party that challenge PDP and APC and AAC is not coming close so of what relevance are they?
How will they be relevant, when you people are still in love with your oppressors The political structure has been rigged against the people of this country, only a revolutionary grass movement which is what AAC is preaching is the only hope of salvaging this country, and they need people's support to be relevant!!!

1 Like

Re: AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman by Lamasta(m): 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
mike1994reds:

How will they be relevant, when you people are still in love with your oppressors The political structure has been rigged against the people of this country, only a revolutionary grass movement which is what AAC is preaching is the only hope of salvaging this country, and they need people's support to be relevant!!!
They have to show it that they are willing and ready to wrestle power from the ruling party both from the states and Federal level at large, but they have not been making any progress abi how do you want people to rally behind them when they didn't see any success stories of the party
Re: AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman by walexsho(m): 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
barinedan:

your Reasoning is Like a Ballot paper system and too analog for my liking.
Even Kenya no longer use paper voting. Electronic voting system solve the problem you're talking of.
Re: AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman by anonimi: 4:38am On Jul 29, 2019
almajiri101:
Keep deceiving yourself and be wasting money all in the name of donation to take back Nigeria. Una case go be like that of biafra and Nnamdi kanu.

Naysayers must have told MLK Jr and other civil rights activists the same thing. Thankfully they did not listen. Otherwise blacks like you would still be lynched and hung on trees for simply being dark skinned.
Enjoy your disillusion.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Warns Cabinet Members Against Unnecessary Altercation / Enugu Govt Denies Demand Of N500m From Airport Contractors By Host Communities / Gov Wike Remove All The PDP Flags In River State Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.