Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog (20388 Views)

Rivers State University Teaching Hospital: A Major Boost To The Nigerian Health / That Mouth Blister Is NOT Malaria But Herpes Labialis- Nigerian Health Blog / It's Time Nigerian Health Sector Adopts Euthanasia - Nigerian Lawyer Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by TemmyWon(f): 11:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
jamesbridget13:
sorry, can't check it
Ok. Visit your state ministry of health premises, check for NHIS office. Ask for voluntary contribution, check me after that
Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by jamesbridget13(f): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
TemmyWon:

Ok. Visit your state ministry of health premises, check for NHIS office. Ask for voluntary contribution, check me after that
Alright. Thanks. I dey maternity leave first. Whenever i am ready, will check
Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by chayoski: 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
Jefferyhi86:
That was how I nearly lost my sister due to the fact she's married to a JEHOVAH witness because they don't accept blood transfusion. My pple na so u change am for the hospital and the husband until they finally agree, see my sister now de chop corn n pear every time, I de remind her say if say u foolishly died u for no de chop hot corn n pear grin

Lol literally. Thank God you guys were there to pressurize them...
Re: The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog by chayoski: 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
shocks:
Did you read the verses before it? The Midwives LIED to Pharaoh. They got there and attended to the birth but claimed that the Hebrews gave birth before they got there. My point is that the Hebrew Women birth thing was a story made up by the midwives so they could save the babies. Kindly read it the whole chapter from beginning.
You've enlightened me. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Imported Milk Is Killing Nigerians, Africans - Aroms Aigbehi / COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets / UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.