Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

The Adventures Of Czar - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Adventures Of Czar (5925 Views)

The Adventures Of A Nigga / The Adventures Of Jade / STORY: Keeping Up With The Adventures Of Slutty Ngozi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Adventures Of Czar by saintdas1: 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
Baitullah:

hey guys!

am sincerely sorry for the late updates. Not my fault though.... am a busy type.

The tale is going to be continued in another series titled "WARLORDS (Battle of the gods)".. .. and trust me you don't want to miss out.... this means I will have to create another page for the continuation...

but hey! do not be disappointed, the story still maintains every of it's nook and cranny, nothing left out... difference is that this part is "Full of Actions and Thrillers"; revealing many secrets and answering many questions.

I will be launching it on nairaland unfailingly, by Next Week Tuesday... and I hope to be punctual in my updates.....

Alright buddies, see you at the next Bus Stop...
Op u no try ooo Tuesday faaar abeg make am 2maro
Thanks...
Re: The Adventures Of Czar by saintdas1: 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2019
Abeg make d update quick
Re: The Adventures Of Czar by Baitullah: 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2019
I need to do check and balance na. and besides, I still de rack brain for a befitting end.

it will be a hit... trust me....
Re: The Adventures Of Czar by Baitullah: 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
hello guys! have just started the next series.... see you there...
Re: The Adventures Of Czar by dawno2008(m): 12:11am On Aug 29, 2019
Baitullah:

hello guys! have just started the next series.... see you there...
Good,still on this thread or new one?
Re: The Adventures Of Czar by Baitullah: 7:16am On Aug 29, 2019
dawno2008:
Good,still on this thread or new one?
New one...*Warlords "Battle of the gods"*
Re: The Adventures Of Czar by drewsman: 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
This is the link to the continuation
https://www.nairaland.com/5385705/warlords-battle-gods
Re: The Adventures Of Czar by Baitullah: 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
drewsman:
This is the link to the continuation
https://www.nairaland.com/5385705/warlords-battle-gods
that's good for those that might have trouble looking for the thread.
nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. / Choices / Book Summary - The Five Love Languages By Gray Chapman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.