Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri (3280 Views)

Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React / Osun Rerun: How Buhari Sent Fayemi Back To Nigeria To Meet Omisore Ahead Of Elec / Big Politicians Buhari Sent To Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by gentlegenius(m): 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
At an average age of 47, the cabinet Boris Johnson assembled 3 hours after becoming Britain’s Prime Minister, is the United Kingdom’s YOUNGEST ever cabinet.
At an average of of 59, the ministers General Buhari assembled 142 days after ‘winning’ his re-election, is Nigeria’s OLDEST ever cabinet.
According to the United Nations, the average age of the Nigerian population is 17.9 years, with 63% of Nigerians being below 25 years of age. Nigeria has one of world’s YOUNGEST populations. Now, thanks to General Buhari nominating a gerontocratic cabinet, Nigeria now also has the world’s OLDEST government. How can a country so YOUNG be ruled by people so OLD?
And the annoying thing is that one of General Buhari’s ministerial nominees, Timipre Sylva, was prosecuted by another of General Buhari’s ministerial nominees, Festus Keyamo, when Sylva was facing a N19 billion fraud case? Today both of them will now fight corruption with Buhari!
Just yesterday, a General was urging ‘repentant’ Boko Haram members to contest for President. It is almost as if CRIME now pays more than HONESTY in the new improved Nigeria under General Muhammadu Buhari.
In fact, I look at AMAECHI, AKPABIO, SYLVA, AREGBESOLA, AKUME and I cannot but conclude that General Buhari must have confused the list of people he planned to send to EFCC for prosecution with his ministerial list.
I say this because this list just looks like a who is who in the CORRUPTION World Cup! Almost as if General Buhari perused EFCC’s register and selected their best 11!
I saw the list and I began thinking to myself.
I asked myself this question- Is it right for EFCC to go after Yahoo boys when General Buhari dropped Goje’s corruption case and nominated AKPABIO, SYLVA, AMAECHI & AKUME as ministers. How can you go after those who looted THOUSANDS and leave those who looted BILLIONS? Goje’s N25 billion case just disappeared with the wind. Akpabio’s N10 billion fraud trial just flew away. Sylva’s N19 billion case is now ancient history. Amaechi’s multibillion INDICTMENT turned to EXCITEMENT. Yet EFCC is parading yahoo boys for scamming thousands!
Though I have publicly and privately preached against the Internet scams that have sullied Nigeria’s name and reputation world-wide, I feel compelled to counsel Yahoo! boys that they are in the wrong Yahoo business. They ought to buy the ruling All Progressive Congress’ membership form. Next, they should go and loot like AMAECHI, AKPABIO, and SYLVA, and not only will EFCC leave you alone, but their oga, General Buhari, may even make you a minister or a Senate leader. But why stop there? Join Boko Haram then REPENT. APC will just give you there Presidential ticket. Or you haven’t heard? They love REPENTANT BOKO HARAMITES. Oh, who has bewitched Nigeria? Who? In every sphere of the United Nations Human Development Index, we are worse off than we were when General Buhari lied his way into office by promising three million jobs per annum and defeat Boko Haram. But today, instead of defeating Boko Haram, our security issues have metastasized into a hydra headed monster with Boko Haram in the Northeast, Bandits in the Northwest abs herdsmen nationwide.
And these crisis are actually caused by a failure of leadership. Let me give an example.
On January 21, 2015, then President Jonathan was STONED in Katsina, General MBuhari’s home state. GEJ ordered his guards not to retaliate. On December 11, 2015, Shiites BLOCKED General Buratai’s convoy. 2 days later soldiers killed 378 of them. I urge you to Google these facts I am presenting to you. Today, there is still NO PEACE. How many deaths would have been avoided, both amongst Shiites and our security officials, if Buratai had been as mature as former President Jonathan? We will never know. Dr. Jonathan believes that his ambition is not worth the blood of any citizen. Leadership makes the difference!
And talking of former President Jonathan, he had one of Nigeria’s youngest cabinets with an average age of 46 years. In fact, his minister of state for foreign affairs, Dr. Nurudeen Mohammed, was only 33 years of age.
And to think that General Buhari and Bola Tinubu called Dr. Goodluck Jonathan clueless, That is actually the greatest example of pot calling kettle black I have seen in all my days.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/07/28/general-buhari-sent-the-list-he-should-have-sent-to-efcc-to-the-senate/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7786383204

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by ivandragon: 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lol.

Nothing more to add...

PMB is as corrupt as can be. As long as you are in his good graces, you can steal all you want, kill all you want & say whatever nonsense you want...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by lordm(m): 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
This man always giving his views

Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by Afamed: 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
Today is Sunday. Wailing is permitted

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by johnmartus(m): 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
Please who introduce this boy to Nigeria politics. I have never see anyone among the people he always insult to tackle him bsck.
Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by Kingosytex(m): 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
It is now official. Reno is now Nigeria's master of savagery.

So like play like play Akpabio don secure him loot, him don escape Magu and his boys

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2019
I say this because this list just looks like a who is who in the CORRUPTION World Cup! Almost as if General Buhari perused EFCC’s register and selected their best 11!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by gentlegenius(m): 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
lordm:
This man always giving his views
Afamed:
Today is Sunday. Wailing is permitted
johnmartus:
Please who introduce this boy to Nigeria politics. I have never see anyone among the people he always insult to tackle him bsck.
All of you have one thing in common: Political bigotry!
This is why you will never see anything reasonable in Reno's criticisms of Buhari. You can call him a wailer or whatsoever you like, but the issues Reno raised here are real and very true. WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM REALITY?
Use google to investigate some of his facts before you crucify him. As a reasonable person, even if buhari is my father, I will still point out any wrong move he made in his government. Nigeria belongs to all of us, not only to APC and buhari's supporters.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by brodalikeme(m): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hahaha, Reno no go kill person. This is heartless, pure savage grin grin, hitting below the belt

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by uboma(m): 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lol.

There is some element of truth in Reno's statement.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by Dave0116(m): 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by ElsonMorali: 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
I blame the media that carries this man's news. They keep him relevant.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by gaby(m): 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
APC, PDP, or CNN, whatever party exists in Nigeria today to take over the reins of government, be sure to find the corrupt ones corrupting such party or government no matter how well their intentions could have been because corruption has eaten so deep into our personal and national lives, and when you remember that these politicians aren't plucked from the outer space, you begin to wonder where lieth our national hopes.

In all of the accusations, name callings, and counter name callings, my greatest fear remains with the present-day youths who would someday end up as leaders.

The present-day youth believes in cutting corners and reaping from a farm he hadn't plowed or planted by way of yahoo yahoo and sees whoever is trying to eke out an honest living as a much.

Now, my friends, can we take time out and just imagine for once that a present-day Yahoo boy walks his way up to a leadership position through our money politics.

The present crop of leaders we still complain of today have certainly distinguished themselves in their respective fields even though you might want to argue on this if you are paper qualification crazy, but I understand Military service as a top national and honorable service to a nation.

What can we say about the present-day whining youths?

E go better..
Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by Afamed: 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
gentlegenius:

All of you have one thing in common: Political bigotry!
This is why you will never see anything reasonable in Reno's criticisms of Buhari. You can call him a wailer or whatsoever you like, but the issues Reno raised here are real and very true. WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM REALITY?
Use google to investigate some of his facts before you crucify him. As a reasonable person, even if buhari is my father, I will still point out any wrong move he made in his government. Nigeria belongs to all of us, not only to APC and buhari's supporters.
You should have asked Omokiri himself why he left Nigeria immediately his master lost election if his / Omokiri hand is so clean. Omokiri can continue to impress gullible followers like you.Ask Omokiri to explain the purpose of the millions he took from GEJ without executing any project

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by Deemas(m): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Keep quiet there. Reno got it right this time, that list was mistakenly taken to the senate instead of EFCC.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by Gucciboss: 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lol. This is so funny

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by anibi9674: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
Buhari is fighting corruption in a country where theives are ministers...

Only fools support this cow government

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by tolugar: 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
Reno is no saint. But remove his name from that write up and your will see the truth therein

Buhari has failed

His choice of ministers were mostly wrong.

What happened to his fight against corruption

Who is really ruling this country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by gentlegenius(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
Afamed:

You should have asked Omokiri himself why he left Nigeria immediately his master lost election if his / Omokiri hand is so clean. Omokiri can continue to impress gullible followers like you.Ask Omokiri to explain the purpose of the millions he took from GEJ without executing any project
This is exactly what I am talking about. So because Reno and his master stole millions and ran away as you alleged, you will never agree with him even when he said the obvious truth about buhari's govt? So if I steal your money and got caught, you'll not condemn my action because the person who caught me is also a thief? You see what bigotry has done to your life? The fact that nobody is a saint doesn't mean we should keep quiet and allow bad leadership to continue in this country.
For your information, whether buhari and his bunch of corrupt ministers develop this country or not, Reno Omokri will still be very comfortable. You already know that he doesnt live in Nigeria, so he can choose to keep quiet and allow the dullard to misrule you, not him. His fight for good governance in Nigeria is not for himself, rather, it is for you to be comfortable.
I am not a very loyal fan of Reno, but when he says the truth, I stand with him. This is what every reasonable person should do except those whose minds are blinded by the smoke of political bigotry.
Ever since Buhari returned to office for his 2nd term, I've seen a few occasions when Reno commended his policies. An example is the ban of public sales of sniper. This same Reno commended Buhari for that.
If this whole write up was another commendation, you wouldn't have recalled how Reno and his master looted millions and ran away.
Bunch of hardened and unrepentant bigots!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by gentlegenius(m): 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
ElsonMorali:
When buhari ban public sales of sniper, Reno commended him, and you didn't blame the media that carried that news.
Now that buhari had select corrupt elements for ministerial positions, and Reno has criticised him, you blame the media that carried the news.
I think you should rather blame yourself for allowing your hatred for reno and your love for buhari to rob you of your sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by ElsonMorali: 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
gentlegenius:

When buhari ban public sales of sniper, Reno commended him, and you didn't blame the media that carried that news.
Now that buhari had select corrupt elements for ministerial positions, and Reno has criticised him, you blame the media that carried the news.
I think you should rather blame yourself for allowing your hatred for reno and your love for buhari to rob you of your sense.

You are neither gentle nor a genius. More like a wild phool making wild and unfounded accusations.

I have no regard for both Reno and Buhari. Next time time stop jumping into conclusions.
Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by chuka5000(m): 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
the savage animal. very good critic

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by Chubhie: 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
I want to read Gbawe's thoughts on the nature of this next level...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by GoodofNaija: 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
Savagery at its best!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by ElsonMorali: 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
Deemas:

Keep quiet there. Reno got it right this time, that list was mistakenly taken to the senate instead of EFCC.

Maybe you should come and seize my phone. Reno should be a guest of the EFCC but the ineffectiveness of this administration in prosecuting corrupt politicians makes him very bold. But what do you know about anything anyway?
Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by gentlegenius(m): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
ElsonMorali:

You are neither gentle nor a genius. More like a wild phool making wild and unfounded accusations.

I have no regard for both Reno and Buhari. Next time time stop jumping into conclusions.
Then why did you blame the media that carried the news? Why did you say they are the ones keeping Reno relevant?
Why did you even comment on this issue since you have no regards for Reno and Buhari?
I think you are the one jumping into matters that doesn't concern you.
You just insulted me but I refuse to insult you, yet you claim I am not gentle. Whatever you think of me or Reno is irrelevant, and it doesn't stop us from being who we are.
Learn to avoid issues that concern people you have no regards for.
Learn to respect yourself if you want others to respect you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by ElsonMorali: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
gentlegenius:

Then why did you blame the media that carried the news? Why did you say they are the ones keeping Reno relevant?
Why did you even comment on this issue since you have no regards for Reno and Buhari?
I think you are the one jumping into matters that doesn't concern you.
You just insulted me but I refuse to insult you, yet you claim I am not gentle. Whatever you think of me or Reno is irrelevant, and it doesn't stop us from being who we are.
Learn to avoid issues that concern people you have no regards for.
Learn to respect yourself if you want others to respect you.

if you didn't insult me I wouldn't have insulted you, so yes, whatever I said to you, you had it coming.

how did what I posted earlier concern you? are you Reno's image-maker or mouthpiece? or maybe you are related to him.

I repeat it, Reno is not relevant except on twitter. He is only making noise because the Buhari led administration is insincere with the fight against corruption otherwise people like Reno and FFK should be behind bars.
Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by futuregovernor: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
ElsonMorali:
More relevant than your generation

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by futuregovernor: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
Afamed:

Shut up kid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by Afamed: 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
futuregovernor:
Shut up kid
I am grown enough to be your Uncle
Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by ElsonMorali: 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
futuregovernor:
More relevant than your generation

you are a part of my generation. mumu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB / 1983 Face Off Buhari Vs Idris Deby / See What Wike Is Doing To Riverine Communities In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.