Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Regina Daniels Singing A Love Song To Her Hubby As They Enjoy A Ride Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Singing A Love Song To Her Hubby As They Enjoy A Ride Together (2808 Views)

Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce / Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride / BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Singing A Love Song To Her Hubby As They Enjoy A Ride Together by GistReport: 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
Regina Daniels and her hubby, Ned Nwoko, are still showing the world that they are madly in love with each other.

She shared a video of her professing her love for him as they enjoyed a ride together this afternoon.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/regina-daniels-singing-a-love-song-to-her-hubby-as-they-enjoy-a-ride-together

Re: Regina Daniels Singing A Love Song To Her Hubby As They Enjoy A Ride Together by GistReport: 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2019

1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Singing A Love Song To Her Hubby As They Enjoy A Ride Together by Amazingman(m): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
Regina this, Regina that atleast she keeps to her own land rather than those who will post and have the mind to run and be the ftc. You get mind at all sad ?
Re: Regina Daniels Singing A Love Song To Her Hubby As They Enjoy A Ride Together by gracefoundmme(m): 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nice one

Kindly contact me for any web-related projetcs
Re: Regina Daniels Singing A Love Song To Her Hubby As They Enjoy A Ride Together by Amazingman(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
GistReport:
kiss

First of all, it's very wrong, uncalled for, not necessary to be the ftc on your on your own post. The worst is the smiley u used, is it to mock the intended ftc you stole his spot ? angry Hmmm gistreport, u really dissapoint me seriously. You can modify but I got u embarassed tongue
Re: Regina Daniels Singing A Love Song To Her Hubby As They Enjoy A Ride Together by Jayslicky: 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
If Regina sing news, if she dance with her husband boxer news, if she sick news, if she poo news, the way these bloggers keep updating us on Regina's life, I am sure some of us know more about her than her husband.

Nonsense and Ned Nwoko.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Singing A Love Song To Her Hubby As They Enjoy A Ride Together by kings59: 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
I am very sure they paid nairaland mods so that they make FP all the time.
Re: Regina Daniels Singing A Love Song To Her Hubby As They Enjoy A Ride Together by Aliencraft(m): 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
Amazingman:

First of all, it's very wrong, uncalled for, not necessary to be the ftc on your on your own post. The worst is the smiley u used, is it to mock the intended ftc you stole his spot ? angry Hmmm gistreport, u really dissapoint me seriously. You can modify but I got u embarassed tongue
grin
Re: Regina Daniels Singing A Love Song To Her Hubby As They Enjoy A Ride Together by Ryan101(m): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
I hope this news doesn't make it to front page because it will be appalling that irrelevant things like this are being carried by blogs and nairaland condones it it's really really crazy
Re: Regina Daniels Singing A Love Song To Her Hubby As They Enjoy A Ride Together by gaby(m): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hope she wasn't singing...

Old Roger is dead and gone to his grave, hum haaa.gone to his grave.

Whatever rocks her boat jare

Her life it is to live after all there is enough time to be dead...

Make I go live my too joor

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Singing A Love Song To Her Hubby As They Enjoy A Ride Together by GistReport: 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Regina Daniels Singing A Love Song To Her Hubby As They Enjoy A Ride Together by lalasticlala(m): 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
kings59:
I am very sure they paid nairaland mods so that they make FP all the time.

Can I see the receipt?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Singing A Love Song To Her Hubby As They Enjoy A Ride Together by Funmmyastic: 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
Wow this post really changed my life,thanks for sharing.
Re: Regina Daniels Singing A Love Song To Her Hubby As They Enjoy A Ride Together by celebgistz: 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
lalasticlala:

Can I see the receipt?

Lol savage.. you shouldn’t have answered him grin
Re: Regina Daniels Singing A Love Song To Her Hubby As They Enjoy A Ride Together by Unlimited22: 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
lalasticlala:

Can I see the receipt?
LMAO grin

TECHNICAL KNOCK-OUT cool
Re: Regina Daniels Singing A Love Song To Her Hubby As They Enjoy A Ride Together by kings59: 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
lalasticlala:

Can I see the receipt?

The mighty lalasticlala has quoted me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wow!!!

You people shouldn't ban me ooooo
Re: Regina Daniels Singing A Love Song To Her Hubby As They Enjoy A Ride Together by lalasticlala(m): 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
kings59:

The mighty lalasticlala has quoted me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wow!!!

You people shouldn't ban me ooooo

LOL

You actually broke rule 20 and deserve a ban
Re: Regina Daniels Singing A Love Song To Her Hubby As They Enjoy A Ride Together by kings59: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
If it is 20 minutes ban, am ok with that

Rule 20 states that complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.

I might be banned for quoting lalasticlala publicly as stated at rule 20.

Let me view that Regina pix once more because i like that babe too, she worked hard to get what she's got now.
Re: Regina Daniels Singing A Love Song To Her Hubby As They Enjoy A Ride Together by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
lalasticlala:

Can I see the receipt?

(1) (Reply)

"I Need Love" - Teni Cries Out As She Gets Cold And Need Warmth In Portugal / "Omah Lay" Speaks On His Poor Health Condition / Pic Of Kc Presh’s Sengemenge Mansion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.