Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:33 AM

BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) (39853 Views)

BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner / Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 / BBNaija: The Moment Mercy Rolled On The Floor After Being Declared Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by nairafamedotcom: 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
BBnaija: OPPO phone company finally forgive current BBnaija housemate, Mercy after smashing their phone on the floor while the part was going on yesterday in Big brother house.

Mercy official account on social media actually apologise to OPPO phone, see their response below

See more conversations below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/07/oppo-phone-company-forgive-mercy-after.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by nairafamedotcom: 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
shocked

Thank you Oppo,
I wouldn't even mind replacing the phone for her to still get a shot at the show.
I can't help but congratulate Mercy for her self-restraint and not smashing that phone on Gedoni's "fvcking ugly face".

Gedoni would have learnt the hard way not to mess with lesbians, their loyalty is out of this world.
Though in his warped mind, he believes that as a confirmed Uniport cultist who spent 7years in school and carried out a hit on live TV, he can take on Mercy.

O ga-e me ya 'voom' na-anya one day.

Confused boy.
Stuck on KimOprah, playing with Khafi and subtly longing for Diane.

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by tyson98: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
Cool but seriously that gedoni is a foolish person and he go shock tonight ,he even said mercy is not and will never be his competitor only if he knows he doesn't even have a fan base outside !

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by Officialgarri: 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
I didn't know phones were allowed in the house o.

Can they Instagram and make calls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by tyson98: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
Officialgarri:

Nope the phone is just for pictures and videos on Saturday night party

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by RDPMAN: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
Okay
Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by SoftP(m): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
Q
Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by Temptee101(m): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank you Oppo,
I wouldn't even mind replacing the phone for her to still get a shot at the show.
I can't help but congratulate Mercy for her self-restraint and not smashing that phone on Gedoni's "fvcking ugly face".

Gedoni would have learnt the hard way not to mess with lesbians, their loyalty is out of this world.
Though in his warped mind, he believes that as a confirmed Uniport cultist who spent 7years in school and carried out a hit on live TV, he can take on Mercy.

Confused boy.
Smh

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by Amuocha: 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
Oppo nu phone

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by 1zynnvn(m): 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
You wanted drama shey
Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by kerry57: 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
Olosho program for oloshi products. Yeye dey smell everywhere for naija, oppo abi na opium be una name, una no see smes and msmes to sponsor abi, na radarada program una see. Yeye product for yeye people.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by MooreJozo(m): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
na wa o
Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by LINTUNE(m): 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
Temptee101:

Smh
exactly how I felt grin
Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by chykmoni(m): 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
Gedoni is a slow poison that keeps on playing on Khaffi's emotion. Nigga couldn't even name Khaffi in the top 5 housemates. Nigga messed up with Mercy who is 100 percent loyal to Diane (If you like call her a Lesbian).

Gedoni is the type of p^ssy Niggas that will get a girl drunk and mesmerize her in the process.

I stand with MERCY the LAMBO.

cool

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by uchaymart(m): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank you Oppo,

Confused boy.

Nna ehn.. You can analyze issues and make it more clear.... Mercy should have smashed the phone on gedoni's face....

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by naijapips04: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank you Oppo,

Confused boy.

I think the guy is very smart. He was playing mind games with mercy cos he sees her as a very great opposition. He's studied her temperament and knew she'd never go back on her words reason he gave her the phone to smash as she said she would.

He want her disqualification

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Na wa oo
Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by Jttt: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Officialgarri:

i dunno sef
Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by alobright17(m): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
based on the advert of the Oppo phone on Tv I really like it and will like to buy one.
Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by Kyrx(m): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
Anything BBN, I'm always lost, and it keeps gracing the front page
Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by MarianaTrench: 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
So people actually have the timebto sit and watch this program all day?
Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank you Oppo,

Confused boy.
. see analyst! u dey follow bbn back to back you know get work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by CreativeJerry(m): 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ok. Check my signature for blogging tips , web design & development tutorials, internet tips, and computer tips.
Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by mixta140: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
Issoke
Re: BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) by Curry30: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
When will this BBN show end?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Poor Voting For The Rich - The Irony Of The Show / BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar / See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.