Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

A UNN Student Decided To Confirm If Truly Onions Doesn't Grow In Southeast - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A UNN Student Decided To Confirm If Truly Onions Doesn't Grow In Southeast (804 Views)

Does Apple Grow In Nigeria? / Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate / FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A UNN Student Decided To Confirm If Truly Onions Doesn't Grow In Southeast by NORSYK(m): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
A YOUNG UNDERGRADUATE FROM UNN DECIDED TO CONFIRM IF TRULY ONIONS DOESN’T GROW IN SOUTHEAST....

LOOK AT WHAT SHE GOT...

1 Like

Re: A UNN Student Decided To Confirm If Truly Onions Doesn't Grow In Southeast by SLAP44: 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2019
South east is the most blessed part of the world .

Human and natural resources in abundance.

But we are in a wrong country.

1 Like

Re: A UNN Student Decided To Confirm If Truly Onions Doesn't Grow In Southeast by weyreypey: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
NORSYK:
A YOUNG UNDERGRADUATE FROM UNN DECIDED TO CONFIRM IF TRULY ONIONS DOESN’T GROW IN SOUTHEAST....

LOOK AT WHAT SHE GOT...
Please I need her contact details.
Re: A UNN Student Decided To Confirm If Truly Onions Doesn't Grow In Southeast by Oche211(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
Very good.
Re: A UNN Student Decided To Confirm If Truly Onions Doesn't Grow In Southeast by Jaysolu(m): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nice
Re: A UNN Student Decided To Confirm If Truly Onions Doesn't Grow In Southeast by Oche211(m): 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
weyreypey:
Please I need her contact details.
look at the good harvest of onions and not the babe.
Re: A UNN Student Decided To Confirm If Truly Onions Doesn't Grow In Southeast by Oche211(m): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
SLAP44:
South east is the most blessed part of the world .

Human and natural resources in abundance.

But we are in a wrong country.
Not just the south east but the entire geopolitical zones but we are unfortunately governed by bad, greedy leaders and divide along ethnic and religious lines.
Re: A UNN Student Decided To Confirm If Truly Onions Doesn't Grow In Southeast by weyreypey: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
Oche211:

look at the good harvest of onions and not the babe.
Guy forget... I need her contact details asap.
Re: A UNN Student Decided To Confirm If Truly Onions Doesn't Grow In Southeast by Oche211(m): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
weyreypey:
Guy forget... I need her contact details asap.
LMAO... Wish you good luck with her contact details.
Re: A UNN Student Decided To Confirm If Truly Onions Doesn't Grow In Southeast by Onlinefarmstore: 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nice. But we have grown it in Nnewi before, including beans from the seed. We grow onion from the seeds the purple and brown type. Currently we are trying to nursery it in Asaba

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Pesticides Can I Use To Kill Pest Eating My Farm Produce? / What Farming Business Can My Students Start With N20k / Uduaghan Is Revolutionalizing Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.