Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna (35655 Views)

Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members / My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State / Female Corper's Khaki Trouser Ripped During An Exercise At NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Kingtim(m): 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
Just for fun. Pardon my write up. . �. I'm not a writer.
Author ikpedia Timothy

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Kingtim(m): 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2019

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Kingtim(m): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2019

6 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Kingtim(m): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2019

7 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Kingtim(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2019

8 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Kingtim(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
He

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Kingtim(m): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
V

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Kingtim(m): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ba

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Bilabong(m): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
Keep it coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Kingtim(m): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ya

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Kingtim(m): 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by ndat(m): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
interesting

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Kingtim(m): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
Okumagbaboy
Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Kingtim(m): 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
I will start sharing write ups now. Rather than sharing screen shots.... I just hope you guys are loving my story. I am open to critiques. I am ready to improve. . Plus I need you guys to motivate me.. Like just comment and tell me to go on

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Kingtim(m): 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
Busy munching it with spoon so happily... Me I wanted to cry , like you can see the disgust in my face but I just consoled my self and said silently, Timmy don't cry, you are a man. You have seen more than this. As this thought cross through my mind. I just remembered all the rubbish i have eaten as a student. From Julius's Egusi soup that that almost made me purge to death to ovo's beans that wasn't even burnt from under the pot but was tasting burnt. It is well I spoke silently. I just picked my towel and headed for the bathroom to shower. I came back after like 15minutes only to find ademola already sleeping. I just kept my bucket under the bed and wanted to stretch my body when my nose came in contact with ademola's yansh.�. I gasped for breath for the shocking smell I received. "WAIT, NA THIS BOY YANSH DEY SMELL SO ABI NA MY NOSE? ABEG I WANNA GO HOME" I lamented within. Since I am not sure yet whether it's the yansh or his bed that was smelling, I bent down and raised my head again to get a second check. This time around I almost collapsed. I said in my mind, oh God in heaven, why art thou forsaken me ���. Everything was now getting much much annoying. With noise coming from different angles of the hostel. Chibuike came around he was just at the side of my bonk with Marvin on top. We chatted a little At first I thought chibuike an igbo guy he was cool and normal. I didnt even know he doesn't have sense. Like this guy was chasing women up and down camp he was funny sha but he too like talk. This same idiot said I have a spiritual wife. Because he said he heard me sleep talking ���. I later got bored looking and listening to different people talking in the hostel. I just buried my head in my phone checking for updates on all social media apps. I haven't even seen like 50% of things on the internet before sleep came calling.. I just kept my phone and slept because it was even getting more cold. Like they said, That's Kaduna weather for you. I Prayed and slept. And boom it was already after 4 in the early hours of the morning.

30 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Kingtim(m): 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
I saw some people rushing to take their bath, others where already on their white on white. Some even had their shoes on while lying on the bed like sacrificial lambs. They just can't wait for the biggle to be Blown so that they can rush to parade ground. Me I was still in my boxers covered in the wrapper my mom gave to me ��. I looked at those running heketa seketa and those already on their costumes and said within. Na suffer go kill Una ���. I wanted to enter under my wrapper back again because it was fucking cold. I had barely covered up fully when I heard move out! Move out! I checked to see if it was one of us trying to play pranks, lemme swear curse on him☹️☹️. It was when I saw an army man that it dawned on me that Las Las na all of us suffer go kill here. ��. I hissed and reached out for my bag searching for my white top i wore the previous evening with my short already at my reach. I hurriedly put them on. And was walking majestically to the parade ground when I heard one soldier shouted. ONTONDO! where are you going to without your cap. I just turned and checked if it was me or another person he was referring to. And he shouted again white fowl I'm talking to you. Why are you looking behind you. Oh God son this one isba neccesity too, but I am not a cap guy na I lamented within. I just jejely went back to get my cap. Because am not in the mood to beat up any soldier.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Fragility6: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2019
Which kind write-up be this one. Na book u wan launch?

5 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Trigga001(m): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2019
You expect us to read all these?
shocked sad shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Babaheekmat: 11:43am On Jul 29, 2019
What i want to hear is how soldiers punish you or you fought soldier

5 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Imoh555(m): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2019
Mycheeeew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by ceenana: 11:48am On Jul 29, 2019
Please everyone, I need a job soo badly. Help a depressed soul. This is the thread I created. Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/5325035/please-depression-killing-me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Fragility6: 11:48am On Jul 29, 2019
I hate the way some deltans dey glorify warri eh. You go feel say na here ruggedity and wisdom originate from. Meanwhile na drab state with little or no industrial presence even social life dey poor. I feel for my once glorious state

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Jgoldie: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2019
I got tired of reading....

6 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by TechCapon(m): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2019
Kingtim:
I saw some people rushing to take their bath, others where already on their white on white. Some even had their shoes on while lying on the bed like sacrificial lambs. They just can't wait for the biggle to be Blown so that they can rush to parade ground. Me I was still in my boxers covered in the wrapper my mom gave to me ��. I looked at those running heketa seketa and those already on their costumes and said within. Na suffer go kill Una ���. I wanted to enter under my wrapper back again because it was fucking cold. I had barely covered up fully when I heard move out! Move out! I checked to see if it was one of us trying to play pranks, lemme swear curse on him☹️☹️. It was when I saw an army man that it dawned on me that Las Las na all of us suffer go kill here. ��. I hissed and reached out for my bag searching for my white top i wore the previous evening with my short already at my reach. I hurriedly put them on. And was walking majestically to the parade ground when I heard one soldier shouted. ONTONDO! where are you going to without your cap. I just turned and checked if it was me or another person he was referring to. And he shouted again white fowl I'm talking to you. Why are you looking behind you. Oh God son this one isba neccesity too, but I am not a cap guy na I lamented within. I just jejely went back to get my cap. Because am not in the mood to beat up any soldier.
nice, which app u use for the screenshots?

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by bobolizim(m): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2019
Too long. No time to read all these boring cruise. Could have removed some unnecessary stuffs up there.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos / Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure / My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.