Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,683 members, 7,801,966 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna (35640 Views)

Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members / My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State / Female Corper's Khaki Trouser Ripped During An Exercise At NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by ipobarethieves: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
embarassed sad Kingtim! oya, continue ur story.U just remind me back in those days.Prank u do to evade parade by joining broadcasting, photographer etc.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
mtcheww…. very dry...…..
Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Modarun(m): 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
if you still dey KD. drop ne your digits make we hang out.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by youngrhosy(m): 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
Kaduna! Kaduna!! kaduna!!! why you no go sokoto!!!!. REMOVE UR BOXER!!!!. Unity hostel corp members I grit u oo.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Cope1(m): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
Continue ur story and kindly endeavor to mention me.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by qawiyy(m): 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
Bro pls continue abeg, I no gas for Ur story o

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by naso123: 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jesus Christ. Did a graduate write this or a primary school drop out? No underrstandind of present tense or past tence, just jumbling things together. Any hope for this country is gradually diminishing due to the quality of graduates we churn out year in year out.

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by donviso(m): 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
naso123:
Jesus Christ. Did a graduate write this or a primary school drop out? No underrstandind of present tense or past tence, just jumbling things together. Any hope for this country is gradually diminishing due to the quality of graduates we churn out year in year out.
What do we get from the likes of you? What happened to constructive criticism? This guy's story is relatable and evokes memories of the NYSC Camp days..
Dear @Kingtim, I can't wait to see you continue this story thread.. It's just a wonderful mix of satire, adventure, and a recollection of memories that most of us have passed through.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Malawian(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
Until you start to dey kaka for bush wey dey back of Football field, you never blend finish for Black Gold.
Those wey dey weed go dey their side, Those wey dey straff go dey their side. Both Corpers and Soldiers. That place make brain small. By the time your 3 weeks is over there, if you first fat, you must trim by fire by force.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by superlanny(m): 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nice write up, read every word. Dont mind those hate filled people.

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by D1zion: 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
With all this your long talk why not relocate back to your Delta abi warri? As you're insulting this north abi kd.with that your little alawee you can sustain yourself with change on top sef,cos you can't compare the standard of living here & there.& besides, the meaning of this nysc is for people from all works of life,irrespective of your background, religion, ethnicity, culture etc.is to integrate & to know & learn each other's ways of life & living! You'll not want to go back in the end but you'll cos the life in the not is not a soji one like yours over there.

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Bnladan(m): 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
Kingtim:
I saw some people rushing to take their bath, others where already on their white on white. Some even had their shoes on while lying on the bed like sacrificial lambs. They just can't wait for the biggle to be Blown so that they can rush to parade ground. Me I was still in my boxers covered in the wrapper my mom gave to me ��. I looked at those running heketa seketa and those already on their costumes and said within. Na suffer go kill Una ���. I wanted to enter under my wrapper back again because it was fucking cold. I had barely covered up fully when I heard move out! Move out! I checked to see if it was one of us trying to play pranks, lemme swear curse on him☹️☹️. It was when I saw an army man that it dawned on me that Las Las na all of us suffer go kill here. ��. I hissed and reached out for my bag searching for my white top i wore the previous evening with my short already at my reach. I hurriedly put them on. And was walking majestically to the parade ground when I heard one soldier shouted. ONTONDO! where are you going to without your cap. I just turned and checked if it was me or another person he was referring to. And he shouted again white fowl I'm talking to you. Why are you looking behind you. Oh God son this one isba neccesity too, but I am not a cap guy na I lamented within. I just jejely went back to get my cap. Because am not in the mood to beat up any soldier.
u didn't mention sergeant kurege in ur write up
Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by superlanny(m): 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
naso123:
craze dey worry you, cant you just see the fun part of things.

3 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
Corper Wee continue, I'm enjoying your story. I will be going for batch B stream 2 next month.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Eaglefine(f): 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
Kingtim:
I saw some people rushing to take their bath, others where already on their white on white. Some even had their shoes on while lying on the bed like sacrificial lambs. They just can't wait for the biggle to be Blown so that they can rush to parade ground. Me I was still in my boxers covered in the wrapper my mom gave to me ��. I looked at those running heketa seketa and those already on their costumes and said within. Na suffer go kill Una ���. I wanted to enter under my wrapper back again because it was fucking cold. I had barely covered up fully when I heard move out! Move out! I checked to see if it was one of us trying to play pranks, lemme swear curse on him☹️☹️. It was when I saw an army man that it dawned on me that Las Las na all of us suffer go kill here. ��. I hissed and reached out for my bag searching for my white top i wore the previous evening with my short already at my reach. I hurriedly put them on. And was walking majestically to the parade ground when I heard one soldier shouted. ONTONDO! where are you going to without your cap. I just turned and checked if it was me or another person he was referring to. And he shouted again white fowl I'm talking to you. Why are you looking behind you. Oh God son this one isba neccesity too, but I am not a cap guy na I lamented within. I just jejely went back to get my cap. Because am not in the mood to beat up any soldier.

Nice one. Continue
Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Oluwaseyi00(m): 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
TechCapon:
nice, which app u use for the screenshots?

Bros... That na WhatsApp na... undecided
Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Fragility6: 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
logan2:
chillaz, you never understand, live with warri people, you definitely feel the vibes.... cool
Oga na waffi dem born me. Na dere i dey till now xo wetin dey new i neva see.
Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by DameB(f): 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
TechCapon:
WhatsApp
Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by apcmustwin(f): 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
naso123:
You are actually the dull one here. Its easy to condemn but worst when you are not any better. From your post, i see a lot of errors. First ur spellings of understanding . Also it is "tense" and not "tence" grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Kingtim(m): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
TechCapon:
it's normal screen shot from my what'sapp story
Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Kingtim(m): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
hotspice29:
grin grin grin
Funny guy. Your pen is as crazy as it is hilarious. You paint the picture so well with words. You should think of writing articles for some funny magazine. The kind of funny stuffs I read in hints magazine or better lover magazine.
Oya bashers.... Make una kee me. Na una holy pass.
thanks sir

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Kingtim(m): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
donviso:

What do we get from the likes of you? What happened to constructive criticism? This guy's story is relatable and evokes memories of the NYSC Camp days..
Dear @Kingtim, I can't wait to see you continue this story thread.. It's just a wonderful mix of satire, adventure, and a recollection of memories that most of us have passed through.
thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Kingtim(m): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
Wow.. I'm feeling happy right now with the mentions I'm getting. Too bad I can't reply all of your comments. I reallly appreciate Both your positive and negative comments. More coming updates coming!

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by OkumagbaBOY(m): 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
Fragility6:
I hate the way some deltans dey glorify warri eh. You go feel say na here ruggedity and wisdom originate from. Meanwhile na drab state with little or no industrial presence even social life dey anandpoor. I feel for my once glorious state
nigga you're high in within..... sharrap there....lemme me brief you small if you talk about social life low...then you must be leaving around d bush.....warri way dey up to date die....you don see warri boy dress anyhow or dey use anyhow fone b4 or dey behave like mumu......den for rugged I nor wan go there at all....mha nigga go check out places like *ekpan, effurrun,uwie,iyara, okumabga, etc just to mention few .....Dem you will know what ruggedity is taking about......fish

3 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by OkumagbaBOY(m): 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
To those of you saying this is rubbish....u need check asap can't you see where the op said e was not a writer and is for fun .....ona go dey do as if ona na know book pass and if Dem check ona, ...ona drop out for year one........fish Dem abeg @kingtim continue ooooo no mind Dem they are just castrated fools with bend life ...... kudos joor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by sunrisemed01: 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
naso123:

Thunder wee get belle hit you there. Enemy of progress. Ewu!!

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by ruboy(m): 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
Continue ooo

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Teerach: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
Please continue. Your story is making my day

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Kingtim(m): 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
Soon we were at the parade ground, it was pretty dark and cold too. I saw some corpers of the opposite sex already hugging them selves happily. I was suprised. Like this is the third day and some people have this connection already? I said within. Well that not my problem I just waved it off. Soon parade commander was in front again, and the next Thing I heard was pre pre shun! This time around I was especting it, so I tried to move as Commanded when the warri devil in me said guy Afa na. Don't try to tell me you wanna learn this thing and they will still end up paying you 19800 the idiot was still talking to me when I heard people laughing from a far end, I also saw red cross running ➡️➡️

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Kingtim(m): 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
towards the direction. Perhaps someone has fainted, I said to a guy. Boom the Red Cross people are already running back with a girl on their stretcher. Why is this one fainting na.. It's just passed 5am, and it's not even yet time for breakfast I said within. Wetin come dey do this one now I said aloud. Then one girl told me guy you know some people have one or two ailments and if they get stressed up too much, things like this are always bound to happen. I just said well thats true. It wasn't even up to five minutes another one follwed suit... We were still in heat of the parade when the worst happened, a guy has faited o I heard silently. What came out from my mouth next was, is this guy playing prank on us or he just wants to be unfortunate in life I said angrily. If na so, tomorrow I Go faint my own since its now looking like they planned this thing to evade morning parade. Some people around me just laughed and said guy nor mind them joor. Alas we were done with the morning parade. We were told to go and gather in. A hall for morning meditation. I got there and was sleeping All through I never heard or learnt one thing in the morning meditation till I left camp. Except for the day they were teaching us Hausa language and the teacher told us the number three is called uku in Hausa. The moment I heard uku. I got up so fast. Others were happy and laughing ➡️➡️

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by Kingtim(m): 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
sheepishly. I was now eager to learn because I have heard uku ��. That's by the way. Soon morning meditation was off and it's time for breakfast. I just got to the hostel to get my bucket to take my bath. Soon I'm done. I just strolled to where the kitchen is to see what's up. I saw some women with petty beverages just sitting directly facing the kitchen and at first I thought they were working with the kitchen. I looked up and saw those serving. This official poured something that looks whitish in a Corp member's cup. And gave him one kind of funny looking bread. As the guy was coming back I ask him guy, why are they taking the hot water at that point and taking milk and bournvita at another point(those women with petty beverages) the guy just smiled and said. No o guy. Na the tea be this. Those going to those women are going to buy extra milk and Milo.. I looked at him and said guy, Shey you Dey whine me ni?☹️. He said no o guy am serious.. As he said that I just remembered the acronym NYSC. And as my senior would say. Nysc, now your suffer continues. I just left pitifully and went straight to mami to get bread and akara in company of my friends Armstrong and Kelz. Soon we were back at the hostel eating and discussing... ➡️➡️

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna by TechCapon(m): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
Oluwaseyi00:

Bros... That na WhatsApp na... undecided
thanks, I'm not the social media type. My whatsapp is just for replying messages

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos / Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure / My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.