Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

The Bible Never Asked Us To Forgive And Forget - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Never Asked Us To Forgive And Forget (219 Views)

Does The Bible Instruct Us To Forgive And Forget? / The Bible Never Said: "Thou Shall Not Kill." / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bible Never Asked Us To Forgive And Forget by Manuchiso(f): 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
We often misquote some scriptures, what did the Bible say about forgiveness? Only God can and He alone does forgive and forget. The Bible never asked us to forgive and forget rather Jesus commanded us to forgive so our Heavenly Father will also forgive us. Forgiveness is a prerequisite.
Find out more
https://www.peaceablepeace.com.ng/2019/07/the-bible-never-said-forgive-and-forget.html
Re: The Bible Never Asked Us To Forgive And Forget by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
Thanks a lot for this for it's so true.

God has never asked us to forgive and forget but to forgive.

For how can one forget what someone else did to him when there is a scar on his body there to always remind him?

I am speaking of myself for I have a scar on my face which I used to see just about every time I looked at the mirror, even long after I had forgiven the person that gave it to me.

God bless.
Re: The Bible Never Asked Us To Forgive And Forget by Manuchiso(f): 8:22am On Jul 29, 2019
God bless you too dear.
Indeed we can't forget even after forgiving but thank God that forgiveness takes the pain away.

(1) (Reply)

No One Born Of God Makes A Practice Of Sinning.1 John 3:1–10 / The Most Powerful Spiritual Native Doctor In Nigeria Africa / What Are Generational Curses: Signs And The Dangerous Effects watch the video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.