Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter (37018 Views)

You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. / Man Trolled On Twitter For Reporting MTN Data Leak / Lady Gets Brand New Iphone From Stranger Days After Crying Out On Twitter. PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by teelarryberry(m): 10:18am On Jul 29, 2019
[quote author=Aphroditee post=80726602]gbogbo generation yin[/quote

Am tayad. ,, I love you ,,let's love not hate ,,
Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by UniportAgbero: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2019
Yobeezy:

Having a big economy doesn't means you're better than other nations, your economic hugeness is attributed to your poverty infested population(100 million) and oil obsession.

You accounts for 2/3 of Africa's problems ranging from poverty to mortality rates.

Your citizens are synonymous with criminality activities in every country that they step into this world.

Boko haram are almost daily killing innocent civilians without mercy and you'll be shouting to other Africans that you've got the best military in Africa.

Despite your mega oil wealth, you still lag behind most African nations in terms of basic development indices.

Above all these, you'll be calling yourselves the giants of Africa teasing and insulting other African nations which ranks ahead of you in most basic development indices.

Bros rest abeg. Don't come here preaching what you don't know.

Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by xtremeTall(m): 10:49am On Jul 29, 2019
OP..let us see Ugandans troll too
Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Deepfeel(m): 11:08am On Jul 29, 2019
The way every country wants to fight Nigeria on Twitter, I hope we won't end up been the most hated country in Africa, very soon South Africa will join this E-war then our longtime rival Ghana will join too
Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
JoseRaji:

Are you saying that you have no personal reason for being here? That you're just here because you saw some Nigerians on Kenyan groups? You're here because to cannot survive on your own content alone. You're the one who came here to cry. In your mind now, you have mind boggling "facts" to dish out to these Nigerians dissing your country. Why don't you go on twitter to drop whatever you have?

There's a Kenya Nigeria thread in this forum which was created by your own fellow Nigerian, now you're stupidly crying when we're exposing how backward your country is.
Please visit the thread which is over 5000+ pages so that you hurt yourself.
Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
UniportAgbero:

Bros rest abeg. Don't come here preaching what you don't know.

Am not a Ugandan, the fact remains your problems are worse than any other African nation.
By the way, Uganda has a national airline while Nigeria doesn't have.

1 Like

Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by babslepe: 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
SpaceTour:
Nigeria just dey finish African countries cheesy
small and common Uganda enjoys uninterrupted power 24 hours 7 days a week , while the almighty naija is in perpetual darkness . Nigerians need to set their priorities right rada rada

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
Funkybabee:

hmmm I can't blame you, I can blame my people that refused to get sense by dragging themselve with you guys..

you kuku say the truth if not for the useless entertainment u mentioned which I can correct u to research how much it was adding to USA gdp not to mention Nigeria.. and yes we are breeding like ant thank to my northern people for this, it's not ur fault bro.. my neighbour are the caused of this insult...

chaiii see insult this boy done give my country and today is monday MORNING.. I don't wanna talk, I would have mess you with a slap

Truth is extremely bitter, that moment when your fellow Nigerian was talking shit about Kenya, I didn't complain but when I expose how backward your country is, you people are complaining.That's not my problem, tell your corrupt politicians to improve your country and make it look like a developed world despite being the 5th largest producer of oil in the world.

The problem with Nigerians is that they do like insulting and underating other African nations as if they're non-existent.
Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
[quote author=Yobeezy post=80736549]

Truth is extremely bitter, that moment when your fellow Nigerian was talking shit about Kenya, I didn't complain but when I expose how backward your country is, you people are complaining.That's not my problem, tell your corrupt politicians to improve your country and make it look like a developed world despite being the 5th largest producer of oil in the world.

The problem with Nigerians is that they do like insulting and underating other African nations as if they're non-existent.[/quote]
Not all Nigerians as implied by you
Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
[quote author=asuustrike1 post=80737021][/quote]

Okay most of them, some are good though.
Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
babslepe:
small and common Uganda enjoys uninterrupted power 24 hours 7 days a week , while the almighty naija is in perpetual darkness . Nigerians need to set their priorities right rada rada

That's their norm, they like referring to other African nations ordinary or small yet those countries beats Nigeria in most basic development indices.A country like Kenya beats Nigeria in almost every basic development indices.That's why a chunk of Nigerians are flooding Kenya en masses just to seek for better lifestyle.

Even Uganda has a national airline while Nigeria doesn't have even one.
Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
Deepfeel:
The way every country wants to fight Nigeria on Twitter, I hope we won't end up been the most hated country in Africa, very soon South Africa will join this E-war then our longtime rival Ghana will join too

It's you Nigerians who like getting into other people's nerves, imagine a Nigerian journalist by the name Kemi Omolulu is the one who dragged Kenyans and Nigerians into this shit Twitter war by busy tainting Kenya's image badly internationally through her hateful tweets.
She's the one who created the hashtag.

After Kenyans blasted Nigerians with facts based on their problems, they resorted to attack Ugandans then.And then you'll cry other Africans hates you.
Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
Kapeter:
ugandans started this very own, i saw where they were discussing on which country to take on yesterday, they needed attention so they settled for Nigeria. Buh as for Kenya, aunty kem kem (kemi olunloyo) did by insulting their president.

She didn't insult Kenya's president but she labelled Nairobi unsafe after she turned down the African Women in Media event which was held in Nairobi.
Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
Pablonkor:
Of all countries, Kenya �� and Uganda ��

Both places that when merged together can't even be compared to a Local Government in Nigeria

This is nonsense and gibberish which should be put to rest, kenyans were bashing you jerks with facts based on the backwardness and failures your country beholds while you Nigerians were attacking with racial insults calling Kenyans dark as if yourselves are whites.
Nigeria holds more than half of Africa's problems ranging from poverty to mortality rates.
The population of Nigerians living in extreme poverty is the population of Kenya and Uganda combined.

No matter how you'll scream, Kenya beats Nigeria in most basic development indices. You can get more insights from Kenya Nigeria thread in this forum.Stop exposing your ignorance and stupidity shouting without facts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Deepfeel(m): 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
Yobeezy:

It's you Nigerians who like getting into other people's nerves, imagine a Nigerian journalist by the name Kemi Omolulu is the one who dragged Kenyans and Nigerians into this shit Twitter war by busy tainting Kenya's image badly internationally through her hateful tweets.
She's the one who created the hashtag.

After Kenyans blasted Nigerians with facts based on their problems, they resorted to attack Ugandans then.And then you'll cry other Africans hates you.

Who is crying ? Am not, am saying it like it, we Nigerians hate ourselves more than any other country will hate us, in fact we hate each other to the point that the only solution to our hate is to divide this country and let we South Easterners go our separate ways

Whether other African countries blast Nigerians with facts or not Nigerians won't cry about it cause they have been blasting themselves for awhile now, we all want this country divided
Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Funkybabee(f): 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
Yobeezy:

The problem with Nigerians is that they do like insulting and underating other African nations as if they're non-existent.

ehyah!!! u thought so, don't misquote us, nigerian are cool
Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by sergiolefty(m): 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
Cletus77:

Swrs..no joy at all..if only Nigerians could be united
Thank you my brother, if Nigerians can unite like dis in some other important issues den naija won't be like dis... All we need is *Unity of the masses and Disunity of the elites*

1 Like

Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by piagetskinner(m): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
Would have loved to see the comparison between Ugandan and Nigerian slay queen
Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
Funkybabee:

ehyah!!! u thought so, don't misquote us, nigerian are cool

Okay but most of you are just naturally ignorant and stubborn.
Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Funkybabee(f): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
Yobeezy:

Okay but most of you are just naturally ignorant and stubborn.
lols maybe due to their situation still they are Happy people

1 Like

Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by JoseRaji(m): 3:09am On Jul 30, 2019
Yobeezy:

There's a Kenya Nigeria thread in this forum which was created by your own fellow Nigerian, now you're stupidly crying when we're exposing how backward your country is.
Please visit the thread which is over 5000+ pages so that you hurt yourself.

Sigh... This is pointless. There are several questions I asked there, and all you default to is insults. I'm not surprised tho. I always knew this would be the outcome. Now run along jare. You have nothing constructive to offer. Smh.
Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 30, 2019
JoseRaji:

Sigh... This is pointless. There are several questions I asked there, and all you default to is insults. I'm not surprised tho. I always knew this would be the outcome. Now run along jare. You have nothing constructive to offer. Smh.

Stop the stupid emotional rants and visit the thread, nonsense!
Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by JoseRaji(m): 7:10am On Jul 30, 2019
Yobeezy:

Stop the stupid emotional rants and visit the thread, nonsense!

Actually you're the one ranting emotionally (and stupidly too), trying to win an argument by insulting and changing the direction. One question you did not answer. But you're trying to force me to visit a thread that has no relation to what is being discussed here. I won't reply you again. You can walk away with your trophy of immature arguments. Enjoy!
Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 30, 2019
JoseRaji:

Actually you're the one ranting emotionally (and stupidly too), trying to win an argument by insulting and changing the direction. One question you did not answer. But you're trying to force me to visit a thread that has no relation to what is being discussed here. I won't reply you again. You can walk away with your trophy of immature arguments. Enjoy!

Save me your stupid lectures, preserve them to your corrupt government who have deranged your country in development, you're just extremely ignorant.
You jerks do like insulting and underrating other African nations as if they're non-existent.
Visit the thread and stop catching a cold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. / I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy / 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.