Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

How To Use Your Time In Abia During Your Service Year - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Use Your Time In Abia During Your Service Year (878 Views)

How To Manage Your Time, Self And The Interviewer / 20 Ways To Use Your Time If You’re Waiting For Your Next Job. / Why Do Nigerians Spend So Much Time In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Your Time In Abia During Your Service Year by attaboy(m): 6:32pm On May 12, 2007
this is more of a request, please i hate to waste a year of my life doing nothing.i am serving at Abia state and i need ideas from people on what i can do to earn some cash
Re: How To Use Your Time In Abia During Your Service Year by hafees: 5:45pm On May 14, 2007
well if you say exatly where u serving it would have been possible to advise, cus i served in Abia too 2003/04. first leave the girls alone, then if you are in aba or umuahia its better you can teach jamb class etc, if in the villages like amangu or amaekpu that is ohafia, you can take up lessons too .or you can buy sell clothing and stuff aba lagos if your ZI will allow you.

(1) (Reply)

Discrimination On Job Requirement. / Banker's Experience / Any Hope For One With A 2.2 In Chemical Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.