Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Is Sexual Incompatib A Iff In Desire Or It Has To Do With The Size Of Sexual Org - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sexual Incompatib A Iff In Desire Or It Has To Do With The Size Of Sexual Org (373 Views)

Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sexual Incompatib A Iff In Desire Or It Has To Do With The Size Of Sexual Org by Blackmiserable(m): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
Is Sexual incompatibility a difference in sexual desires (high libido, low libido), or does it involve the size of the sexual organs?

I am trying to understand why people cheat and how to remedy that. Serious replies only. Is being upfront the most suitable solution?

There's this subreddit on reddit called adultery where people (one of the couple brags, or justify their cheating behaviour), and I would like to prevent that for myself. Maybe I should just ask them, too, when I hear your opinion.

What do people hide when they say "we are incompatible"? Two people are crazily in love, one has a 3 inches penis when erect and the other is a single mom of two. Would you say they are sexually incompatible?

Or one has a 3 inches penis that's slightly curved when erect and the other is very promiscuous in her twenties. Are they incompatible?

What would you advice folks who do not wish to test-drive before they buy, for religious reasons? Being upfront with their partner? 0
Re: Is Sexual Incompatib A Iff In Desire Or It Has To Do With The Size Of Sexual Org by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
you cant remedy cheating, stop acting like a doctor finding cure for a disease that is non existence

cheating is a way of life. understand it and move it

you can satisfy humans
Re: Is Sexual Incompatib A Iff In Desire Or It Has To Do With The Size Of Sexual Org by Blackmiserable(m): 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2019
lilwetdick:
you cant remedy cheating, stop acting like a doctor finding cure for a disease that is non existence

cheating is a way of life. understand it and move it

you can satisfy humans

I am not trying to remedy cheating in any way or form; I'm just curious - trying to understand why people, especially women, cheat. They are a few women and men who are not genuinely satisfied in their marriage, sexually. Am I right or wrong? Instead of screaming "no justifiable reason to chea," what solutions can be proferred?

And I hear, women are more likely to cheat if they have given birth to more than one child and the hubby's sexual organs is small and thin-- as in, doesn't have girth and is not long enough. And the men do not enjoy it, either.

Biko, these women are not justified to cheat but do you think they may be sexually incompatible in the first place?

And btw, I am a strong anti pre-marital sex advocate.
Re: Is Sexual Incompatib A Iff In Desire Or It Has To Do With The Size Of Sexual Org by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
Blackmiserable:

I am not trying to remedy cheating in any way or form; I'm just curious - trying to understand why people, especially women, cheat. They are a few women and men who are not genuinely satisfied in their marriage, sexually. Am I right or wrong? Instead of screaming "no justifiable reason to chea," what solutions can be proferred?

And I hear, women are more likely to cheat if they have given birth to more than one child and the hubby's sexual organs is small and thin-- as in, doesn't have girth and is not long enough. And the men do not enjoy it, either.

Biko, these women are not justified to cheat but do you think they may be sexually incompatible in the first place?

And btw, I am a strong anti pre-marital sex advocate.

my stuff is this if women are more likely to cheat, who are they more likely to cheat with, dogs or goat, is it not men also

lets get the facts right both gender cheat on each other

if a woman cheats on you with a another man, move on,

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ikwerre Men So Nice? / Missing Someone? / Multi-award Winning Actress, Yvonne Nelson Reveals The Type Of Guy She Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.