Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Realistic Drawing Of Messi By A Young Nigeria Girl.. Pls Support Her.. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Realistic Drawing Of Messi By A Young Nigeria Girl.. Pls Support Her.. (2268 Views)

A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic / My realistic Drawing Of A Dog In A Wooden Cocacola Crate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Realistic Drawing Of Messi By A Young Nigeria Girl.. Pls Support Her.. by Simplezart(f): 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
he is my G.O.A.T...... greatest player.. everybody has right to their choice....even a lion is small in messi's eyes..lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Realistic Drawing Of Messi By A Young Nigeria Girl.. Pls Support Her.. by SaucyBenks(m): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
shocked

But you could have replaced that lion with a GOAT that has a crown on tho undecided

Nevertheless, great job you did here... kiss

1 Like

Re: Realistic Drawing Of Messi By A Young Nigeria Girl.. Pls Support Her.. by Nbote(m): 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
Simplezart:
he is my G.O.A.T...... greatest player.. everybody has right to their choice....even a lion is small in messi's eyes..lol

Dis is really impressive... I no dey believe say ladies dey actually take up arts... Go to Twitter and Instagram and tag some of d naija celebs dat are Barca fans and also tag BarcFc... U must blow oo
Re: Realistic Drawing Of Messi By A Young Nigeria Girl.. Pls Support Her.. by ABCthings: 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
1.) What is her age?

2.) Why messi why not E.A Adeboye or even Jesus?

3.) What are we suppose to do with the art? why not just keep it to yourself.
Re: Realistic Drawing Of Messi By A Young Nigeria Girl.. Pls Support Her.. by Simplezart(f): 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
SaucyBenks:
shocked

But you could have replaced that lion with a GOAT that has a crown on tho undecided

Nevertheless, great job you did here... kiss
lol....thanks
Re: Realistic Drawing Of Messi By A Young Nigeria Girl.. Pls Support Her.. by Simplezart(f): 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nbote:

Dis is really impressive... I no dey believe say ladies dey actually take up arts... Go to Twitter and Instagram and tag some of d naija celebs dat are Barca fans and also tag BarcFc... U must blow oo

thanks....
https://twitter.com/IkegwuonuChidi3/status/1155510991821713408?s=19
help me tag those you know pls, tnxx
Re: Realistic Drawing Of Messi By A Young Nigeria Girl.. Pls Support Her.. by losprince(m): 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
that's really impressive, keep painting and improving your work, your break is around the corner.
Re: Realistic Drawing Of Messi By A Young Nigeria Girl.. Pls Support Her.. by Offpoint: 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
Simplezart:
please what can I do to marry you?

1 Like

Re: Realistic Drawing Of Messi By A Young Nigeria Girl.. Pls Support Her.. by Simplezart(f): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
Offpoint:
please what can I do to marry you?
lol..just be real
Re: Realistic Drawing Of Messi By A Young Nigeria Girl.. Pls Support Her.. by Simplezart(f): 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
losprince:
that's really impressive, keep painting and improving your work, your break is around the corner.
tnx
Re: Realistic Drawing Of Messi By A Young Nigeria Girl.. Pls Support Her.. by Offpoint: 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
Simplezart:

lol..just be real
grin I'm real baby, should I "realier" than this? I was born real... let's make it happen, let's put it on nairaland front page soon
Re: Realistic Drawing Of Messi By A Young Nigeria Girl.. Pls Support Her.. by Callertunez: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
Messi my number one.... Big ups.... Art is cool
Re: Realistic Drawing Of Messi By A Young Nigeria Girl.. Pls Support Her.. by Callertunez: 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
Offpoint:

grin I'm real baby, should I "realier" than this? I was born real... let's make it happen, let's put it on nairaland front page soon
bros grin
Re: Realistic Drawing Of Messi By A Young Nigeria Girl.. Pls Support Her.. by Offpoint: 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2019
Callertunez:
bros grin
grin no put San San for my gari o
Re: Realistic Drawing Of Messi By A Young Nigeria Girl.. Pls Support Her.. by Simplezart(f): 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
Callertunez:
Messi my number one.... Big ups.... Art is cool
thanks
Re: Realistic Drawing Of Messi By A Young Nigeria Girl.. Pls Support Her.. by Callertunez: 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
Offpoint:

grin no put San San for my gari o
I no talk anything o... I just dey greet you cheesycheesy
Re: Realistic Drawing Of Messi By A Young Nigeria Girl.. Pls Support Her.. by Salmoneus(m): 7:20am On Aug 01, 2019
I hate the lion, would buy if it was just messi in that pose, need to see it in color though...
Re: Realistic Drawing Of Messi By A Young Nigeria Girl.. Pls Support Her.. by abilereggie: 7:34am On Aug 03, 2019
ABCthings:
1.) What is her age?

2.) Why messi why not E.A Adeboye or even Jesus?

3.) What are we suppose to do with the art? why not just keep it to yourself.

What are you good at ?
Re: Realistic Drawing Of Messi By A Young Nigeria Girl.. Pls Support Her.. by ABCthings: 11:54am On Aug 09, 2019
abilereggie:

What are you good at ?
hmm... still developing. why the question?

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get A Tablet And Puck For Autocad / Ten Photos Of Humanity Like Never Seen Before / 3D Animation & Visual Effects Training In ILORIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.