Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi (9390 Views)

Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) / Blessings Through Holy Ghost Baptism — By Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (Season 2) / How To Persevere In Trials (Part 2) — Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Do you see how Maximus69 just shot himself in the foot? shocked

When an employee who wilfully resigned is compared to a dismissed employee! cheesy

Yes! Maximus truthfully shot himself in the HEAD wink
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
Maximus69:

When an employee who wilfully resigned is compared to a dismissed employee! cheesy

Yes! Maximus truthfully shot himself in the HEAD wink

Repent from your lies and become born again.

Are you a good person? undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCSUKIhjevo

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Repent from your lies and become born again.

Are you a good person? undecided

Just ask yourself this question!

Is the Apostolic Faith a living Church of God?

Because your Daddy SP just said "he was JUSTLY disfellowshiped from the Church" so that's something to ponder about instead of forming a social media evangelist when your destiny is tied to FAILURE!

You're the best person ever! "following an excommunicated member of a living Church of God" cheesy
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
Maximus69:

Just ask yourself this question!

Because your Daddy SP just said "he was JUSTLY disfellowshiped from the Church" so that's something to ponder about instead of forming a social media evangelist when your destiny is tied to FAILURE!

You're the best person ever! "following an excommunicated member of a living Church of God" cheesy

Don't obfuscate and obscure the fact that you and your fellow JWs lied when you said that Pastor Kumuyi used to be a JW and that he was disfellowshiped from being a JW. All liars will end up in the lake of fire, either you believe it or not.

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death" (Revelation 21:8)

You are yet to answer the questions below, don't procrastinate tomorrow may be too late.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
Mr Cartoonist! cheesy
OLAADEGBU:

Don't obfuscate and obscure the fact that you and your fellow JWs lied when you said that Pastor Kumuyi used to be a JW and that he was disfellowshiped from being a JW. All liars will end up in the lake of fire, either you believe it or not.

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death" (Revelation 21:8)

You are yet to answer the questions below, don't procrastinate tomorrow may be too late.

Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
Maximus69:

Mr Cartoonist! cheesy

Are you going to answer the question or not, what are you thinking about? undecided

Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Are you going to answer the question or not, what are you thinking about? undecided

I'm thinking about your buffoonery Sir! cheesy

Do you have disciplinary actions in deeperlife?
Can you associate with a disfellowshiped member?

You answer those three then i'll answer yours too! Matthew 21:23-27 wink
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
Maximus69:

I'm thinking about your buffoonery Sir! cheesy

Do you have disciplinary actions in deeperlife?
Can you associate with a disfellowshiped member?

You answer those three then i'll answer yours too! Matthew 21:23-27 wink

"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Rom 10:13)

You mean you are thinking of another lie to tell. Didn't you say Pastor Kumuyi was disfellowshiped in JW? If you get disfellowshiped in JW do you think that is the end of life? It is only God that has that prerogative and neither your organisation nor any man has the right to exclude anyone from the Church of Christ. If anyone is to be excluded it should be cults such as yours that deny the deity of Christ. Argument will not save your soul only Christ will.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by alBHAGDADI: 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
Maximus69:

This is a man that was disfellowshiped from the Church and morons are gathering after him to start opposing well established Churches simply because he has succeeded in gathering them over the years! cheesy

@bold

I can see the fruit of the spirit in your Jehovah's False Witness self.
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by alBHAGDADI: 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

grin

I remember when Maximus69 displayed the fruit of the spirit by lying that Kumuyi was excommunicated from Jehovah's False Witness.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Rom 10:13)

You mean you are thinking of another lie to tell. Didn't you say Pastor Kumuyi was disfellowshiped in JW? If you get disfellowshiped in JW do you think that is the end of life? It is only God that has that prerogative and neither your organisation nor any man has the right to exclude anyone from the Church of Christ. If anyone is to be excluded it should be cults such as yours that deny the deity of Christ. Argument will not save your soul only Christ will.

You've not answered the questions Sir! cheesy
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

grin

I remember when Maximus69 displayed the fruit of the spirit by lying that Kumuyi was excommunicated from Jehovah's False Witness.

He was excommunicated from a Church that's well recognised in the society. And he himself said 'the Church took the RIGHT action against him'

So instead of celebrating on the issue of the name of the Church that dismissed baba, why not investigate to know who ordained a dismissed member of a reputable Church {after all baba himself said THE CHURCH OF GOD DISMISSED HIM JUSTLY} so that he started gathering people for worship!
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by achorladey: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
Maximus69:
grin grin grin grin grin

You people like deceit like die!

Are you really sure about this?

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by achorladey: 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Do you see how Maximus69 just shot himself in the foot? shocked

Yes I do, something for Maximus69 to worry about

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
achorladey:

Are you really sure about this?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm let me guess!

What do you think?

If you're to employ HONEST workers for a well paid job and you don't want to be the cause of a story that touches perhaps just in case of the misconduct of an employee.

You have the opportunity of knowing the past life and conduct of each applicant.
Would you conscientiously attempt employing an applicant who was SACKED as in DISMISSED by a reputable organization that you yourself highly respected and could recommend for their honesty?

OK what do you think? If this applicant in question confirmed that he was JUSTLY dismissed, will you out of consideration go ahead and employ him?

Well, help me answer your question if i'm not sure of what i said that 'you people love deceit like die' cheesy
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by achorladey: 11:10pm On Jul 31, 2019
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm let me guess!

What do you think?

If you're to employ HONEST workers for a well paid job and you don't want to be the cause of a story that touches perhaps just in case of the misconduct of an employee.

You have the opportunity of knowing the past life and conduct of each applicant.
Would you conscientiously attempt employing an applicant who was SACKED as in DISMISSED by a reputable organization that you yourself highly respected and could recommend for their honesty?

OK what do you think? If this applicant in question confirmed that he was JUSTLY dismissed, will you out of consideration go ahead and employ him?

Well, help me answer your question if i'm not sure of what i said that 'you people love deceit like die' cheesy

Nicholas Snowden, senior solicitor at Clarkslegal LLP

This is quite an unusual situation.

The SHORT ANSWER is that there is NO reason in LAW why you cannot RE-EMPLOY a former Employee who has previously been DISMISSED for gross MISCONDUCT.

Note: The above answers are taken as a starting point for guidance only.

As it seems you are reading but not carefully. Perhaps I should put READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
achorladey:

Nicholas Snowden, senior solicitor at Clarkslegal LLP

This is quite an unusual situation.

The SHORT ANSWER is that there is NO reason in LAW why you cannot RE-EMPLOY a former Employee who has previously been DISMISSED for gross MISCONDUCT.

Note: The above answers are taken as a starting point for guidance only.

As it seems you are reading but not carefully. Perhaps I should put READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

You're quoting Nicholas Snowden Sir.

Instead of quoting the scriptures!

God's word ordered an unrepentant sinner to be DISFELLOWSHIP! 1Corinthians 5:13

And the same word admonishes that if the sinner realises his spiritual condition and comes back for help, the congregation should REINSTATE him. James 5:14-15

But baba was excommunicated since the 1970s, he left and started gathering people to form his own Church only to come and tell everyone now that the Church that dismissed him did what ought to be done!

So who ordained baba?
How did he become a Pastor?
Haba, these questions aren't that difficult to answer nah! cheesy
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by achorladey: 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
Maximus69:

And the same word admonishes that if the sinner realises his spiritual condition and comes back for help, the congregation should REINSTATE him.

But baba was excommunicated since the 1970s, he left and started gathering people to form his own Church only to come and tell everyone now that the Church that dismissed him did what ought to be done!

So who ordained baba?

Maximus69: You're quoting Nicholas Snowden Sir. Instead of quoting the scriptures!

Achorladey: You are only reading but not READING carefully. #DISMISSED#SACKED#

THEN the MERRY GO ROUND STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN.

The last question says a lot about this MERRY GO ROUND

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
achorladey:

Maximus69: You're quoting Nicholas Snowden Sir. Instead of quoting the scriptures!

Achorladey: You are only reading but not READING carefully. #DISMISSED#SACKED#

THEN the MERRY GO ROUND STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN.

The last question says a lot about this MERRY GO ROUND

So all you're saying is even though baba was JUSTLY excommunicated, so far he has succeeded in his Church {business} venture, he is equally qualified to own his own Church since the ENDS justifies the MEANS. RIGHT? cheesy

[b]You love deceit like die!
cheesy
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by alBHAGDADI: 3:31am On Aug 01, 2019
Maximus69:

He was excommunicated from a Church that's well recognised in the society. And he himself said 'the Church took the RIGHT action against him'

So instead of celebrating on the issue of the name of the Church that dismissed baba, why not investigate to know who ordained a dismissed member of a reputable Church {after all baba himself said THE CHURCH OF GOD DISMISSED HIM JUSTLY} so that he started gathering people for worship!

Why not tell us who ordained Charles Taze Russel who was a former member of another church before becoming JW founder.

Or is the fruitage of the spirit preventing you from telling us?

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 01, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Why not tell us who ordained Charles Taze Russel who was a former member of another church before becoming JW founder.

Or is the fruitage of the spirit preventing you from telling us?

Unlike your dismissed founder who admitted that he was JUSTLY excommunicated from a living Church of the same God that he is still worshipping till date!

Russell did a lot of research with his friends and discovered that Jesus' teaching supposed to unite all his followers as one happy global family of peace-loving worshippers. So they attended several Churches as they were going to one after another to introduce what they discovered, but the established religions finds it difficult to amend their tradition.
That's why they began taking it to individuals who wholeheartedly accepted it until the organization grew up to 8.5 million members of a happy global family of peace-loving worshippers TODAY! John 17:20-23

So to answer your question : Who ordained Russell?

Jesus answered that question saying 'BY THEIR FRUIT'
Matthew 7:15-20

What Russell and his team began over 150 years ago have yielded positive fruits as the world now have a group claiming Christians amongst whom there is NO politicians{greedy rulers} nor armed racists{military men killing people who are not of their race}!

This was exactly what Jesus prayed for the night before his arrest and execution! John 17:20-23 compared to Isaiah 2:2-4

So let anyone judge for themselves by answering your question "Who ordained the man {Russell}that initiated this group back then?" Matthew 21:23-27
God bless you all! smiley smiley
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by alBHAGDADI: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2019
Maximus69:

Unlike your dismissed founder who admitted that he was JUSTLY excommunicated from a living Church of the same God that he is still worshipping till date!

Russell did a lot of research with his friends and discovered that Jesus' teaching supposed to unite all his followers as one happy global family of peace-loving worshippers. So they attended several Churches as they were going to one after another to introduce what they discovered, but the established religions finds it difficult to amend their tradition.
That's why they began taking it to individuals who wholeheartedly accepted it until the organization grew up to 8.5 million members of a happy global family of peace-loving worshippers TODAY! John 17:20-23

So to answer your question : Who ordained Russell?

Jesus answered that question saying 'BY THEIR FRUIT'
Matthew 7:15-20

What Russell and his team began over 150 years ago have yielded positive fruits as the world now have a group claiming Christians amongst whom there is NO politicians{greedy rulers} nor armed racists{military men killing people who are not of their race}!

This was exactly what Jesus prayed for the night before his arrest and execution! John 17:20-23 compared to Isaiah 2:2-4

So let anyone judge for themselves by answering your question "Who ordained the man {Russell}that initiated this group back then?" Matthew 21:23-27
God bless you all! smiley smiley

Once again, who ordained Russel?

That's the answer you should have given instead of this lecture on how he became a false prophet giving birth to lying fruits like you.
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Once again, who ordained Russel?

That's the answer you should have given instead of this lecture on how he became a false prophet giving birth to lying fruits like you.

On the wall, my friend!

The answer is to your question is

WRITTEN ON THE WALL! Matthew 21:23-27wink
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by alBHAGDADI: 10:47am On Aug 01, 2019
Maximus69:

On the wall, my friend!

The answer is to your question is

WRITTEN ON THE WALL! Matthew 21:23-27wink

I asked you to tell us who ordained your Charles Taze Russel, instead you gave me Mathew 21:23-27 as evidence that he doesn't need anyone to ordain him. Are you so hypocritically foolish that you do not know that same thing can be applied to Kumuyi? How you guys think the world can't see your hypocrisy is what baffles me

Matthew 21:23-27 King James Version (KJV)
And when he was come into the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came unto him as he was teaching, and said, By what authority doest thou these things? and who gave thee this authority?
And Jesus answered and said unto them, I also will ask you one thing, which if ye tell me, I in like wise will tell you by what authority I do these things.
The baptism of John, whence was it? from heaven, or of men? And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say unto us, Why did ye not then believe him?
But if we shall say, Of men; we fear the people; for all hold John as a prophet.
And they answered Jesus, and said, We cannot tell. And he said unto them, Neither tell I you by what authority I do these things.
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 01, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

I asked you to tell us who ordained your Charles Taze Russel, instead you gave me Mathew 21:23-27 as evidence that he doesn't need anyone to ordain him. Are you so hypocritically foolish that you do not know that same thing can be applied to Kumuyi? How you guys think the world can't see your hypocrisy is what baffles me

Matthew 21:23-27 King James Version (KJV)
And when he was come into the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came unto him as he was teaching, and said, By what authority doest thou these things? and who gave thee this authority?
And Jesus answered and said unto them, I also will ask you one thing, which if ye tell me, I in like wise will tell you by what authority I do these things.
The baptism of John, whence was it? from heaven, or of men? And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say unto us, Why did ye not then believe him?
But if we shall say, Of men; we fear the people; for all hold John as a prophet.
And they answered Jesus, and said, We cannot tell. And he said unto them, Neither tell I you by what authority I do these things.

You can continue crying in pains for all i care Sir!

Kumuyi's statement declared him FAKE when he said he was JUSTLY excommunicated from a living Church of God!

So it's either the Church that excommunicated him is FAKE which could be the reason why they sent him out as a teacher of the truth or he is FAKE to have been dismissed from amongst God's people!

Just choose one Sir! wink
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by jcross19: 11:31am On Aug 01, 2019
Maximus69:

Fine!

So why been disfellowshiped if the Church's decision was right?

Because according to the Bible an excommunicated member has been handed over to the devil! 1Timothy 1:20
If he later started his own Church only to come out saying this after 40 years, is he a repentant wrongdoer or an opportunist who just left the church to make money, by starting his own? cheesy

Surely he never left his former Church on a good note, so who ordained baba to be a Certified shepherd? cheesy
for that 40years he prospered in the vineyard of God meaning the grace of God abide with him!
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by jcross19: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2019
Maximus69:

You can continue crying in pains for all i care Sir!

Kumuyi's statement declared him FAKE when he said he was JUSTLY excommunicated from a living Church of God!

So it's either the Church that excommunicated him is FAKE which could be the reason why they sent him out as a teacher of the truth or he is FAKE to have been dismissed from amongst God's people!

Just choose one Sir! wink
you are not in position to judge any one sire!!!!! unless you are not a Christian! even Luther king was excommunicated many times before he left Catholic church and started his Protestant ministry so maybe that's how God wanted for him.
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 01, 2019
jcross19:
you are not in position to judge any one sire!!!!! unless you are not a Christian! even Luther king was excommunicated many times before he left Catholic church and started his Protestant ministry so maybe that's how God wanted for him.

This is not about Judgement Sir!

It's about a dismissed member of a reputable Church of God who confirmed that he was JUSTLY excommunicated!

This led to thought provoking questions such as

¤If he was JUST excommunicated, then when was he reinstated?
¤Who should apologize to the other, the Church that JUSTLY dismissed him or himself the one disfellowshiped?
¤How did he became a pastor if the church that supposed to ordain him JUSTLY dismissed him and he never went back to be reinstated?

Please Sir there's no reason to be overly emotional on this matter, let's call a spade a spade!

Luther King was excommunicated and till today, the Catholic Church remains with that blemish for the action taken against him. But this case is totally different, as the one excommunicated publicly declared the action taken against him was JUST! wink
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by jcross19: 11:54am On Aug 01, 2019
Maximus69:

This is not about Judgement Sir!

It's about a dismissed member of a reputable Church of God who confirmed that he was JUSTLY excommunicated!

This led to thought provoking questions such as

¤If he was JUST excommunicated, then when was he reinstated?
¤Who should apologize to the other, the Church that JUSTLY dismissed him or himself the one disfellowshiped?
¤How did he became a pastor if the church that supposed to ordain him JUSTLY dismissed him and he never went back to be reinstated?

Please Sir there's no reason to be overly emotional on this matter, let's call a spade a spade!

Luther King was excommunicated and till today, the Catholic Church remains with that blemish for the action taken against him. But this case is totally different, as the one excommunicated publicly declared the action taken against him was JUST! wink
You are a man and you can never determine the mind of God ! God might allowed such scenario to happen so that God Himself can have another breed of Christians and God succeeded in doing !
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by jcross19: 11:58am On Aug 01, 2019
Maximus69:

And the same word admonishes that if the sinner realises his spiritual condition and comes back for help, the congregation should REINSTATE him. James 5:14-15

So who ordained baba?
you need nobody to ordain you before to you Shepherd a sheep ! ordination come from God ! Ezekiel, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Elijah, even moses were not ordained by man but still they spoke the mind of God.
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
jcross19:
You are a man and you can never determine the mind of God ! God might allowed such scenario to happen so that God Himself can have another breed of Christians and God succeeded in doing!

It's OK let's agree on the bolded for now!

Though from my own personal understanding of the scriptures, it's a totally wrong idea!

But warn baba Kumuyi and all his followers to accept any body who claims to be a Christian no matter how he started his Church or how they practice their own BREED of Christianity! wink
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
jcross19:
you need nobody to ordain you before to you Shepherd a sheep ! ordination come from God ! Ezekiel, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Elijah, even moses were not ordained by man but still they spoke the mind of God.

That was the arrangement of choosing a prophet and directing them before the establishment of Christianity!
Hebrews 1:1

But when Christianity began, there's a group that must ordain you before you can become a preacher of the gospel of Christ.
Otherwise you're dividing the Church of God!

So it's better if you're excommunicated wrongly so that God condemns those who falsely dismissed you and made you his servant to correct what's going wrong.

But for someone to be JUSTLY excommunicated based on the tenets of the living Church of God, then God will now choose the rebel to start yet another Church all in the name of the same God is totally complicating Sir! cheesy

HE is NOT a God of disorder Sir! 1Corinthians 14:33 cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty / Is It True That The Man Christ Is Not God? / Top 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs Released In August 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.