Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life. (1154 Views)

Yesterday, I Ate The Forbiden Fruit / Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream / Adult Movie Mistakenly Displays On Church Screen During Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life. by IamGracious(m): 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
Good day everybody!

There is something I would like to have a solution to; that is causing me a lot of frustrations, setbacks, problems, and worry.

I know I was a very bright, and charismatic person right from when I was born (I was born in Jan. 1st, so I received a lot of gifts from people. Also, as a results of my charming appearance, my mom said, people usually took me away and returned later. Some women still called me their husbands even when I grew up)

The issue started when I was in JSS2. I came home at night from a viewing centre, my sister pointed at the food on top of a platform outside as mine. The food was vegetable soup with a head of fish. After I took few bites from d head of fish, I experienced a very strong strange feeling(especially from my head, and eyes). My eyes changed as if rotated. My head(brain) felt strange, and unusual. I felt sad because I was not all right.

I told my mom about it. She didn't believe it, and dismissed the issue. So I went to a spiritual man(my sibling took me to before for fortification). He said since he fortified me, that I have no need to worry.  But I feel there is something in my head, especially at the back of my head. I can feel it, and I know there is something there, but it is not visible outwardly.
Since then, My life has been uninteresting.
Most things I do become unsuccessful. I retracted into a shell of insecurity, and unhappiness (as a result of my troubled mind). Throughout my secondary schools days, I was plagued with one problem or the other. I was not lively in class. I hid from relevant academic activities. I had apathy for education(which was not so before I began secondary school). I always felt happy when sent home for school fees. Even my relationship life also suffered because of lack of courage, and too much fear(which was not so during my primary school days. I freely, and reasonably mingled with girls and boys alike then.)
Since then, I started hearing some negative, and evil thoughts (the first one was for me to start stealing which I didn't abide to, but It persisted for some time before it faded out.). Although the negative thoughts continued, but I did very well in putting them out when they popped up.

But after I had a very serious and dire accident that almost took my life, my shield (against the negative thoughts) broke. I felt depressed, and frustrated.
I went through a lot of unpleasant events, and nasty life episodes for some years(I was angry, bitter, sad, and depressed).
Few months after the accidents(I was bedridden for some time, and couldn't walk except with the help of crunches), tooth pain started. The worst of it is: Since the onset of the tooth pain on my right side of teeth, I have been eating with my left side of teeth only, for many years now.
The death of my dad also added to it. Even my uncles, and relatives abandoned me. I have nobody to run to.

Any job I search for just to make ends meet always becomes short-lived, and ends up with the employer sacking me or giving one reason or the other for not retaining my service in d venture. On d onset, the employer always likes me, but later finds a reason to relieve me of d job. Even though I am a very hardworking guy. People usually promise me of help, but always fail me.
Everything in my life is just deteriorating, and dwindling despite concerted efforts made by me to effect a positive, and fruitful change. Nothing seems to work.

It has been more than 10 years now since I erroneously and mistakenly ate the evil food, but I have still not made any reasonable progress in my life, and I can still feel its presence in my head.
The worst part is that I am as broke as hell!

Please! I need workable ideas, and solution.
I am dying for help.
Re: Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life. by Tolexander: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
So the OP also watched that yoruba movie?

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life. by IamGracious(m): 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
hello guys! my aim for the creation of this thread is to seek solutions to the issue I have been suffering since teen.
Immature, deviating, and derisive comments are not welcome because they would lead to the defeat of the aforementioned aim.

But I am very open to questions, and any prolific, and good ideas!
Re: Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life. by IamGracious(m): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
Tolexander:

I am being real here. What I wrote above is the plight I am seeking its end, and resolution. you should have read my second post about derailers, and derisive comments.
Re: Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life. by Tolexander: 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
IamGracious:
I told my mom about it. She didn't believe it, and dismissed the issue. So I went to a spiritual man(my sibling took me to before for fortification). He said since he fortified me, that I have no need to worry. But I feel there is something in my head, especially at the back of my head. I can feel it, and I know there is something there, but it is not visible outwardly.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9920290_ad0e84afc93846e083fbcd1f57262e66_jpeg_jpeg4471d2ffc89b129a2fc20e395950feb2

1 Like

Re: Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life. by dawnomike(m): 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
I'm not a religious fanatic... But to be candid, You really need prayers. No one can help you in the name of 'fortification' but yourself.
I really understand what you've been through even though it may sound strange. Seek help in the right places (not diabolic means) and seek God while you Can.
Re: Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life. by IamGracious(m): 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2019
@Tolex, I understand your point, and u indirectly emphasized my view.

Also, I sometimes forget relevant issues. I am someone that is nearly upright in my doings. I have never drunk alcohol. I never smoke. I don't do drugs. It has been more than 2 years since I stopped taking sugary soft drinks.
It seems the more I try to b successful, the more It ricochets, and bounces back at me! any attempt I make in my life - be it serious or relaxed - always fails.
I swear it feels agonizing, and terrorizing! chai!
Re: Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life. by anthonyuncle(m): 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
go and ask ur sister to tell u who dropped that food there,
and plz go to God, not native doctor

1 Like

Re: Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life. by tabithababy(f): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
Haaaa shocked
Re: Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life. by IamGracious(m): 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
anthonyuncle:
go and ask ur sister to tell u who dropped that food there,

and plz go to God, not native doctor
Sincerely, when it happened, I just lost courage, and became fainthearted. I only summed up courage to tell two persons only.
Concerning approaching God, I have made some efforts toward it. I Swear down. It has not been easy.
Re: Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life. by SendAbroad: 5:11am On Jul 29, 2019
Why have you not asked your sister about the food?

Who dropped it there?
Who instructed her to tell you to eat it?
Why did she tell you to eat it?
Etc etc.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life. by uboma(m): 7:09am On Jul 29, 2019
Your mind is playing tricks on you....
Re: Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life. by anthonyuncle(m): 9:39am On Jul 29, 2019
IamGracious:

Sincerely, when it happened, I just lost courage, and became fainthearted. I only summed up courage to tell two persons only.
Concerning approaching God, I have made some efforts toward it. I Swear down. It has not been easy.

u need to ask her.

u've been suffering in silence for so long...

about God,

have faith, believe and be steadfast
Re: Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life. by IamGracious(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
anthonyuncle:

u need to ask her.

u've been suffering in silence for so long...

about God,

have faith, believe and be steadfast
I would love to, but she lives far from me. there is a high chance she might deny knowing anything abt what happened.
The kind of silent suffering I have gone through knows no bounds.
Re: Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life. by NAJALYN: 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
You need prayers. Pour your heart in prayers to God. Fast if you have to and you must get results.
Re: Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
From all you said there, what comes to my mind is that everything is set up perfectly for God's strength to be made perfect in your weakness.

So I would suggest you cry to God and tell him, "here am I, use me"!

And I trust that He would.

God bless.
Re: Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life. by Ranchhoddas: 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
Tolexander:
Don't be stupid undecided

OP I think you should visit MFM prayer city if you can.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life. by Ranchhoddas: 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
Cc: Loj
Re: Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
Only God can turn things around for good for you. You only need to forsake all evil ways and come to Him through Jesus Christ . He is willing to give you rest from every burden. Read Matthew 11: 28. It is well with you in Jesus Christ name.
Re: Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life. by Tolexander: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Don't be stupid undecided

OP I think you should visit MFM prayer city if you can.
Tell that to your uncles
Re: Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life. by wickedtuna: 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
Re: Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life. by wickedtuna: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
IamGracious:
@Tolex, I understand your point, and u indirectly emphasized my view.

Also, I sometimes forget relevant issues. I am someone that is nearly upright in my doings. I have never drunk alcohol. I never smoke. I don't do drugs. It has been more than 2 years since I stopped taking sugary soft drinks.
It seems the more I try to b successful, the more It ricochets, and bounces back at me! any attempt I make in my life - be it serious or relaxed - always fails.
I swear it feels agonizing, and terrorizing! chai!
But in all of these failures you've gained a very essential tool and thats "experience" trust in God and first liberate your mind....nobody don come this life two times o. Who knows if na the person wey fortify you sef dey carry your life shine.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life. by IamGracious(m): 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
someone deleted my previous posts. I never contravened this forum rules, so why the hate, and attack?
@Ranchhoddas, MFM prayer city is located where? I am in Edo(the northern part of Edo precisely.) I am somehow low on funds though.
Re: Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life. by Ranchhoddas: 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
IamGracious:
someone deleted my previous posts. I never contravened this forum rules, so why the hate, and attack?
@Ranchhoddas, MFM prayer city is located where? I am in Edo(the northern part of Edo precisely.) I am somehow low on funds though.
Lagos/Ibadan expressway.

Since you are low on funds you should visit the nearest branch then and tell the pastor in charge your problems.

I expect he'll guide you on what to do.
Re: Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life. by CodeTemplar: 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
uboma:
Your mind is playing tricks on you....
Stop that talk. Dude needs real help.

OP I suggest you start attending a bible believing and word based church. Winners (Living Faith Church) or RCCG are good. Rededicate your life to Christ if you have done so before but backslided and start obeying instruction as directed. God is not a user of men but a rewarder of men.
Understand that man is basically a spirit, has a soul that dwells in a body. As you serve God, study the word and pray also, He will intervene in your situation and any hidden devices of any crafty man around you will be brought to nought.

Also learn about fasting (and prayer).
Re: Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life. by IamGracious(m): 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Stop that talk. Dude needs real help.

OP I suggest you start attending a bible believing and word based church. Winners (Living Faith Church) or RCCG are good. Rededicate your life to Christ if you have done so before but backslided and start obeying instruction as directed. God is not a user of men but a rewarder of men.
Understand that man is basically a spirit, has a soul that dwells in a body. As you serve God, study the word and pray also, He will intervene in your situation and any hidden devices of any crafty man around you will be brought to nought.

Also learn about fasting (and prayer).
I have been doing that little by little, but It has not be easy.
the worst part is that I can't seem to get or keep a job. It is not because I am not skillful or hardworking. It just happens in an unusual way.
Mods, I really need help.
Re: Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
Sorry bro
Re: Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life. by paito: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
Esau ate porridge in exchange for destiny that Is the same thing that was done but Jesus can deliver you,
Re: Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life. by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
IamGracious:

Op, visit this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/172 for your online deliverance and you will thank me later.

Distance is not a barrier to what the God of Elijah is doing on the thread ( Distance is never a barrier )

(1) (Reply)

Holy Spirit That Can't Fight Coronavirus / T.B JOSHUA Dead Rumor is false / Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.