Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) (44828 Views)

BBNaija Finale: How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (photos) / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) by Gisters: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
Below is how Nigerians voted for their favorite housemates in the house, Thelma and Nelson with lowest percentage.

Thelma and Nelson becomes the 8th housemates to be evicted from the big brother 4, leaving 14 contestants behind.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-see-how-nigerians-voted-their-favorite-housemates-2

Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) by Gisters: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2019

Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) by BaddieKay(f): 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
Tacha has lost fans angry

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) by Katier00(f): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
What of highest votes, who is leading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) by kponkedenge(m): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
This year's edition is too close to call for now. The previous two had early favourites who rode to victory from day one (Efe and Miracle).
Let's see how this goes.
Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) by deepwater(f): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
kponkedenge:
This year's edition is too close to call for now. The previous two had early favourites who rode to victory from day one (Efe and Miracle).
Let's see how this goes.

miracle was not ontop his game from day 1

yes he kissed nina on the 3rd day but was still clueless afterwards. in his words, he was studying the house

he only became active after Tobi could not gain a stand with madam ceec after they left the HOH room.

Tobi brought him out instead.

Had it been TOBI was able to get CeeC full attention, Miracle for don go house since.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) by Gisters: 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
undecided
Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) by sholatem(f): 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
I was expecting jeff,jackie and Diane to be evicted this week,especially jackie,she is not really herself,Diane is only active when mercy is with her

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) by MstPrincewill: 11:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
BB9JA official
You can watch the big brother naija live on the app, vote and follow up your favorite housemates, chat, send messages to TV and lots more
The download link
https://theimperialsng..com/2019/07/bb9ja-official.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) by daddyzgel01(f): 6:34am On Jul 29, 2019
sorry nelson
Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 7:31am On Jul 29, 2019
Am still wondering how Tacha pulls big percentage of votes.

This shows how mad this country is especially when Buhari was voted too

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) by ceenana: 7:31am On Jul 29, 2019
Please everyone, I need a job soo badly. Help a depressed soul. This is the thread I created. Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/5325035/please-depression-killing-me
Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) by tolulope1990(m): 7:32am On Jul 29, 2019
We need to see the rest housemates vote... I need to know what I spent money on and I need transparency #bbnaija
Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) by MrAnele(m): 7:33am On Jul 29, 2019
Okay
Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 29, 2019
Una still dey here Haq Haq Haq Haq!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) by landforeast(m): 7:34am On Jul 29, 2019
Nairaland Mod why nah
This is Monday morning for goodness sake

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) by MrAnele(m): 7:34am On Jul 29, 2019
tolulope1990:
We need to see the rest housemates vote... I need to know what I spent money on and I need transparency #bbnaija

Money wey u for just carry give all those kids beggars wey full street..

I too do vote.. Buy mine ends online
Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:34am On Jul 29, 2019
Newsloft:
grin hmm if tacha wins
I know the secret grin
It's Yansh power cry

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) by kenedy175(m): 7:34am On Jul 29, 2019
Please who knows how I can get to Armstadam from here by road?? It's urgent angry angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 29, 2019

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) by landforeast(m): 7:35am On Jul 29, 2019
Nairaland Mod self
Nigeria youth are not serious at all, their future is being raped front and back by greedy politicians and all they could think of is Bbnaija where the already rich class keep enriching themselves while the poor keep wasting his or her time watching the rich making his or her money.
A lot of things are going wrong everyday in Nigeria and the political class are exploiting the massive ignorance, the I don't care altitude of the youth to the socioeconomic challenges of the country. Hope you all knew Zik, Ernest Okoli and host of other nationalist were not up to fourty years when they fought the colonialist for independence today a 40 year old man is sitting comfortably in his parents face me I face you apartment and wasting his time watching bbnaija.

Shame on all Nigeria Youth including me, if we don't rise up to take our dear country back and eschew all forms ethnic jingoism and bigotry then we all should be prepared to die one by one by depression. The political class has fooled and toiled with our brains and emotions and for how long will this continue, for how long should we continue to wait for a better Nigeria, when will these smart and innovative guys who are littered all the nooks and crannies of my country be sadlled with the responsibility of building a new brand country that will be pride of Africa.

Good Morning Nigeria Youth if only thou are not still fast asleep.
Good Morning Nigerians and have a splendid weekend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 29, 2019
Katier00:
What of highest votes, who is leading
don't know oh..
Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 29, 2019
Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 7:35am On Jul 29, 2019
Sunnycliff:
Am still wondering how Tacha pulls big percentage of votes.

This shows how mad this country is especially when Buhari was voted too
lol,..I dey tell u
Re: BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) by cooldipo(m): 7:36am On Jul 29, 2019
Winner and losers

I sell quality powerbanks for Laptop..... 10 to 24 hours guaranteed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified / BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House / Bbnaija: Brighto Under Duvet With Wathoni As He Professes His Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.