Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight (60860 Views)

Bbnaija: Ebuka Dresses In All Black Traditional Wear To Eviction Show (Pictures) / Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike / BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Hotfreezers: 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
Tacha is the most dumb housemate in the more than 10-year history of the show.

The blockhead hasn't won a single task in the house. They are just wasting food on the unproductive dunce.

31 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
ChemBrodar:

Leemao.. I said you're a fool... I didn't made mention of your family nor your generation.. But because you know y'all are worthless fool, you had to drag everyone into the mud.

I don't blame you, I blame your dad because ordinary Vaseline would have make you a waste. He, should have used you dance soapy.

@emboldened, Ikr.. You lack it.

You're trash and a disgrace to your generation as a whole. Face it!

grin grin Awww, so sweet. I'll sleep well this night.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Dathommie(m): 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
This op stupid no b small

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
MachadoPreto:
[s][/s]

You and Ebuka are crazy!

A job you need, and not BBN
I don't need a job sweetie. I can employ you and your entire generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by safarigirl(f): 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nonsense.

When he put Jackye on the spot for implying Tacha was a witch, why didn't you say he hated Jackye too?

It is not Ebuka's fault that Tacha is slow

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by MachadoPreto: 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
[s]
computergeek:
I don't need a job sweetie. I can employ you and your entire generation.
[/s]

Social media is a place to brag! Go on!

A job you need!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by WorWorBoy: 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
boban007:
TACHA THAT STYLISHLY AVOIDED THE DEBATE MAKE SHE NO GO BITE HER TONGUE.WETIN SHE FOR TALK SELF.THE GIRL IS TOO DUMB.GO PUT SOUTH AFRICA FOR NORTH AFRICA ON THE MAP.
Nelson way smart where is he today? Mercy that is a big time olodo is still in the house, big brother is not a show of intelligence, get that. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Sagay212: 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
Stupid show. Bringing all sorts of known prostitutes on live tv for nothing but emptiness.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Femeto: 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
OP no get brain like Tacha. Awon Olodo meji.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by rollykotex: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
This OP is very funny. There's no hatred here. She was asked a simple question and she fumbled. She prides herself as the all knowing and confidently feels she will win but can't list the characteristics that winners possess.

I'm sure you didn't see anything bad when Jackie was on the hotseat for saying Tacos was a witch. We all know Ebuka drills them and shakes table at live eviction shows. I don't think any hatred was displayed.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by WorWorBoy: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
safarigirl:
Nonsense.

When he put Jackye on the spot for implying Tacha was a witch, why didn't you say he hated Jackye too?

It is not Ebuka's fault that Tacha is slow
And Mercy is smart? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Hotfreezers: 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Why are you calling the Mod?

Go through the rules of Nairaland and ask me again.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by nanauju(f): 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
Please stop comparing cee cee with Tasha. They're like parallel lines. Ceecee can keep an intelligent conversation going, while the later may not even be able to spell 'intelligent' undecided

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by WorWorBoy: 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Let me check your comment first. grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
MachadoPreto:
[s][/s]

Social media is a place to brag! Go on!

A job you need!
Okay. No p. I'll go push Barrow.
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
I go quote you OP, come bk and finish what you started, did you just say Ebuka ft counter tackle Tacha? Please calm down and explain how it take happen?
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by stieyven(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
computergeek:
Bbnaija: Ebuka Evidently Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight.

Before we delve into the main issue, a little detour.

So, I made a comment here last week about how heavily hypocritical Nigerians are about this BBNaija show. I only watch the show on Saturdays and Sundays, the parties and eviction shows respectively, and I don't understand why Nigerians are bit*ching so much about it.

All these moralistic, self-righteous people will be asking, "What is the essence of this BBNaija show?" Ogbeni, if you don't want to watch, don't tune in. Don't open threads concerning BBNaija. Submit your IP addresses let me see the kind of por*n y'all are watching. It's distracting Nigerian youths, are they retards? Don't they know they should only in their free time? Who's forcing them to borrow airtime to vote for already-made people?

So tonight, Ebuka was a plain bad show host. This isn't tribalistic cos I'm Igbo, but he didn't do well speaking to Tacha and addressing her like she's a cankerworm in the house.

He showed very clearly how much he hates the girl. Ebuka is allowed to have favorites but not to express favoritism or dislike openly.

He began by saying: "So, Tacha, you know all that's going on in the house. You seem to know who's losing and who's winning. You analyse everything bla bla bla... So tell me three characteristics of a winner,"

As a sharp PH babe, the girl said, "Tacha, Tacha, Tacha..."

Ebuka, fool he is, immediately took offense. In a demeaning way, he asked her, "What is the meaning of characteristics?" The girl said it means something that defines a winner.

He kept asking her the question in a very condescending manner and she kept saying, "Me." The girl even got surprised at a point about how aggressive he was.

Finally, he said, "I expected better," and some other rude statement he made, and moved to the next person.

At the end of the show, he began to shade Tacha very heavily but indirectly, saying that some housemates should know that they are not biggie himself but mere housemates. They should stop trying to know what the viewers want and have fun in the house. That some people here feel that because they have a so-called army outside, they can just sit through the show and win the money...

EBUKA, if you're on Nairaland, You messed up big time tonight putting that girl out there like that and demeaning like she was some slowpoke...

FYI, I want Omashola to win, not even the kain Tacha I'm here defending. I wonder why they didn't punish that Jackie girl for accusing Tacha of witchcraft. They let it slide. Defamation shouldn't be permitted even though it's a game.

Like play like play, na she go win even though she no go carry the money. Just like CeCe.

Modified: And as for all the hate-blinded, uneducated RUGA stinking cows wailing below, quote me and waste your borrowed data.

Good night, Nairaland.
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
Is this your major problem in life? Look how pained you are over a reality show. Na wa o

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
I wonder why the OP is crying more than the bereaved, Tacha is not smart, simple and short.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Hotfreezers: 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Let me check your comment first. grin grin

If you need me to subtitle it into your native language for ease of understanding, let me know.
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by WorWorBoy: 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Checked and done, which rules did she break? grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by HANSEEL(m): 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
computergeek:
Bbnaija: Ebuka Evidently Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight.

Before we delve into the main issue, a little detour.

So, I made a comment here last week about how heavily hypocritical Nigerians are about this BBNaija show. I only watch the show on Saturdays and Sundays, the parties and eviction shows respectively, and I don't understand why Nigerians are bit*ching so much about it.

All these moralistic, self-righteous people will be asking, "What is the essence of this BBNaija show?" Ogbeni, if you don't want to watch, don't tune in. Don't open threads concerning BBNaija. Submit your IP addresses let me see the kind of por*n y'all are watching. It's distracting Nigerian youths, are they retards? Don't they know they should only in their free time? Who's forcing them to borrow airtime to vote for already-made people?

So tonight, Ebuka was a plain bad show host. This isn't tribalistic cos I'm Igbo, but he didn't do well speaking to Tacha and addressing her like she's a cankerworm in the house.

He showed very clearly how much he hates the girl. Ebuka is allowed to have favorites but not to express favoritism or dislike openly.

He began by saying: "So, Tacha, you know all that's going on in the house. You seem to know who's losing and who's winning. You analyse everything bla bla bla... So tell me three characteristics of a winner,"

As a sharp PH babe, the girl said, "Tacha, Tacha, Tacha..."

Ebuka, fool he is, immediately took offense. In a demeaning way, he asked her, "What is the meaning of characteristics?" The girl said it means something that defines a winner.

He kept asking her the question in a very condescending manner and she kept saying, "Me." The girl even got surprised at a point about how aggressive he was.

Finally, he said, "I expected better," and some other rude statement he made, and moved to the next person.

At the end of the show, he began to shade Tacha very heavily but indirectly, saying that some housemates should know that they are not biggie himself but mere housemates. They should stop trying to know what the viewers want and have fun in the house. That some people here feel that because they have a so-called army outside, they can just sit through the show and win the money...

EBUKA, if you're on Nairaland, You messed up big time tonight putting that girl out there like that and demeaning like she was some slowpoke...

FYI, I want Omashola to win, not even the kain Tacha I'm here defending. I wonder why they didn't punish that Jackie girl for accusing Tacha of witchcraft. They let it slide. Defamation shouldn't be permitted even though it's a game.

Like play like play, na she go win even though she no go carry the money. Just like CeCe.

Modified: And as for all the hate-blinded, uneducated RUGA stinking cows wailing below, quote me and waste your borrowed data.

Good night, Nairaland.
rubbish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Hotfreezers: 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
computergeek:

See this one. Go find some nipples to suck please grin

I'm not like you that was deprived of childhood nutrition.

Direct your nonsense to your siblings at home.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by victorvezx(m): 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
I suspect Tacha people have paid Nairaland to talk about her smh

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by pinkygurl(f): 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
teelarryberry:

Op Tacha na,pure olodo ,,de fact u are defending her ,,(birds of desame feathers ) association of Instagram twekars,, odinary arrange Africa countries for map ,,she follow,for de,team way score lowest,,, she,didnt even know were her state cross river is, on de Nigeria map ,,wen she wanted too use it too get were cameroun would be ,, I just carry hand put for head ,, nothing day her head,,, u dont expect anyone who goes almost unclad on IG too have anything up stairs ,, IG twerkars association secetery
grin

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by MachadoPreto: 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
computergeek:
Okay. No p. I'll go push Barrow.

Thats too much of a task. Do hawking on a major express expressway with high traffic and speed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by robinicule(m): 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
This one na die hard Tacha Fan. E pele team Tacha. I hope you are happy as she's your role model and how you've been able to gain one or two from her.

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) / BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant / BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.