Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,189 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight (60845 Views)

Bbnaija: Ebuka Dresses In All Black Traditional Wear To Eviction Show (Pictures) / Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike / BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Hotfreezers: 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Checked and done, which rules did she break? grin grin

This explains why you support the pancaked dunce called Tacha.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by robinicule(m): 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
nanauju:
Please stop comparing cee cee with Tasha. They're like parallel lines. Ceecee can keep an intelligent conversation going, while the later may not even be able to spell 'intelligent' undecided
lol she couldnt even spell daughter correctly in the Art they made.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nawa undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by betterpikinn: 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
[s]
computergeek:
Bbnaija: Ebuka Evidently Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight.

Before we delve into the main issue, a little detour.

So, I made a comment here last week about how heavily hypocritical Nigerians are about this BBNaija show. I only watch the show on Saturdays and Sundays, the parties and eviction shows respectively, and I don't understand why Nigerians are bit*ching so much about it.

All these moralistic, self-righteous people will be asking, "What is the essence of this BBNaija show?" Ogbeni, if you don't want to watch, don't tune in. Don't open threads concerning BBNaija. Submit your IP addresses let me see the kind of por*n y'all are watching. It's distracting Nigerian youths, are they retards? Don't they know they should only in their free time? Who's forcing them to borrow airtime to vote for already-made people?

So tonight, Ebuka was a plain bad show host. This isn't tribalistic cos I'm Igbo, but he didn't do well speaking to Tacha and addressing her like she's a cankerworm in the house.

He showed very clearly how much he hates the girl. Ebuka is allowed to have favorites but not to express favoritism or dislike openly.

He began by saying: "So, Tacha, you know all that's going on in the house. You seem to know who's losing and who's winning. You analyse everything bla bla bla... So tell me three characteristics of a winner,"

As a sharp PH babe, the girl said, "Tacha, Tacha, Tacha..."

Ebuka, fool he is, immediately took offense. In a demeaning way, he asked her, "What is the meaning of characteristics?" The girl said it means something that defines a winner.

He kept asking her the question in a very condescending manner and she kept saying, "Me." The girl even got surprised at a point about how aggressive he was.

Finally, he said, "I expected better," and some other rude statement he made, and moved to the next person.

At the end of the show, he began to shade Tacha very heavily but indirectly, saying that some housemates should know that they are not biggie himself but mere housemates. They should stop trying to know what the viewers want and have fun in the house. That some people here feel that because they have a so-called army outside, they can just sit through the show and win the money...

EBUKA, if you're on Nairaland, You messed up big time tonight putting that girl out there like that and demeaning like she was some slowpoke...

FYI, I want Omashola to win, not even the kain Tacha I'm here defending. I wonder why they didn't punish that Jackie girl for accusing Tacha of witchcraft. They let it slide. Defamation shouldn't be permitted even though it's a game.

Like play like play, na she go win even though she no go carry the money. Just like CeCe.

Modified: And as for all the hate-blinded, uneducated RUGA stinking cows wailing below, quote me and waste your borrowed data.

Good night, Nairaland.
[/s]
You lack common sense and manner .
Nigerians are bitchîng in your smelly mouth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by WorWorBoy: 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hotfreezers:

This explains why you support the pancaked dunce called Tacha.

And how is it your fvcking business? grin grin look at you crying like a little girl. grin grin

You don't even have the balls to stand trolls and yet you want to troll others? smh. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by duality(m): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
[s][/s]
computergeek:

So, I made a comment here last week about how heavily hypocritical Nigerians are about this BBNaija show. I only watch the show on Saturdays and Sundays, the parties and eviction shows respectively, and I don't understand why Nigerians are bit*ching so much about it.

All these moralistic, self-righteous people will be asking, "What is the essence of this BBNaija show?" Ogbeni, if you don't want to watch, don't tune in. Don't open threads concerning BBNaija. Submit your IP addresses let me see the kind of por*n y'all are watching. It's distracting Nigerian youths, are they retards? Don't they know they should only in their free time? Who's forcing them to borrow airtime to vote for already-made people?

So tonight, Ebuka was a plain bad show host. This isn't tribalistic cos I'm Igbo, but he didn't do well speaking to Tacha and addressing her like she's a cankerworm in the house.

He showed very clearly how much he hates the girl. Ebuka is allowed to have favorites but not to express favoritism or dislike openly.

He began by saying: "So, Tacha, you know all that's going on in the house. You seem to know who's losing and who's winning. You analyse everything bla bla bla... So tell me three characteristics of a winner,"

Ebuka, fool he is, immediately took offense. In a demeaning way, he asked her, "What is the meaning of characteristics?" The girl said it means something that defines a winner.

He kept asking her the question in a very condescending manner and she kept saying, "Me." The girl even got surprised at a point about how aggressive he was.

Finally, he said, "I expected better," and some other rude statement he made, and moved to the next person.

At the end of the show, he began to shade Tacha very heavily but indirectly, saying that some housemates should know that they are not biggie himself but mere housemates. They should stop trying to know what the viewers want and have fun in the house. That some people here feel that because they have a so-called army outside, they can just sit through the show and win the money...

EBUKA, if you're on Nairaland, You messed up big time tonight putting that girl out there like that and demeaning like she was some slowpoke...

FYI, I want Omashola to win, not even the kain Tacha I'm here defending. I wonder why they didn't punish that Jackie girl for accusing Tacha of witchcraft. They let it slide. Defamation shouldn't be permitted even though it's a game.

Like play like play, na she go win even though she no go carry the money. Just like CeCe.

Modified: And as for all the hate-blinded, uneducated RUGA stinking cows wailing below, quote me and waste your borrowed data.

Good night, Nairaland.

So, of what value is all this. Obviously, you don't like those who tell you the truth about big brother house show.

12 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Drsheddy(m): 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
Choose to receive Christ and accepts God’s free gift of salvation.

“But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God. They are reborn—not with a physical birth resulting from human passion or plan, but a birth that comes from God.” John 1:12-13 (NLT)

You can take these steps by praying a simple prayer of commitment to God:

“Dear Jesus, thank you for making me and loving me. I realize I need you in my life, and I’m sorry for my sins. I ask you to forgive me. Thank you for dying on the cross for me. Please help me to understand it more. As much as I know how I want to follow you from now on. Please come into my life and make me a new person inside. I accept your gift of salvation. Please help me to grow now as a Christian.”

“Everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved.” Romans 10:13 (NLT)

“Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” Hebrews 13:5b (NIV)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by effacofresh(m): 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
Alphamarketer:
In the end,she may not win the show..but will turn out to be the most successful of them all.

Thats life for you

Dont look down on any one,including the slut in ur neighbourhood
was tboss the most successfull

12 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by raphy(m): 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
I just came in to read post I end up seeing a guy fighting with a girl in another person matter n coursing there generation .

Oh see WHt bbn HV course Nigerians.

Anyway I HV nothing to say..

Just be good everyone and HV a blessed week ahead.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Lordjb: 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lol, oya define characteristics for us grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live grin
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Correcto: 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
OP you are so dumb like your Tacha, Tacha is simply Olodo. Ebuka was doing his job. When your Tacha was ranting she knows the winner why didn't you create your foolish topic?
computergeek:

Good night, Nairaland.

13 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
effacofresh:
was tboss the most successfull

The key word is "may"

Besides,Ceecee is the most successful,despite being notorious

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by temiflex01(m): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
OP no get sense at all, I know they're sisters in runz association, cos that's the only thing Tacha is good at, empty upstairs. Give me money& I will f**k you girls. undecided undecided undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by MachadoPreto: 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
nanauju:
Please stop comparing cee cee with Tasha. They're like parallel lines. Ceecee can keep an intelligent conversation going, while the later may not even be able to spell 'intelligent' undecided

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Jimiyung(m): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
The babe is plain dumb. Its not just about “characteristics”, she is just ignorant beyond help..
computergeek:

Good night, Nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by MachadoPreto: 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
[s]
betterpikinn:
[s][/s]
You lack common sense and manner .
Nigerians are bitchîng in your smelly mouth
[/s]
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by makydebbie(f): 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
teelarryberry:

Op Tacha na,pure olodo ,,de fact u are defending her ,,(birds of desame feathers ) association of Instagram twekars,, odinary arrange Africa countries for map ,,she follow,for de,team way score lowest,,, she,didnt even know were her state cross river is, on de Nigeria map ,,wen she wanted too use it too get were cameroun would be ,, I just carry hand put for head ,, nothing day her head,,, u dont expect anyone who goes almost unclad on IG too have anything up stairs ,, IG twerkars association secetery

Just look at your poorly constructed English and you've the impetus to call someone olodo. You be olodo in CAPITAL LETTERS.

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by temiflex01(m): 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
OP no get sense at all, I know they're sisters in runz association, cos that's the only thing Tacha is good at, empty upstairs. Give me money& I will f**k you girls.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Feemmy(m): 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
Tacha is an Olodo, Ebuka has no fault here.

12 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Northkendal(f): 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
Why put this kinda post in FP? This is totally trash..when ebuka put jackye on a very hot spot, you were all happy, he did same to frodd, you were screaming pepper them..na tacha's turn now una dey cry..hypocrite things..una go dey alright last last, the theme for this season is pepper them..deal with it.

16 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Bulkwide111: 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
Tacha na Orueweh

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Truthchiz: 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
This show is scripted! She is fully aware she will stay and probably win. But funny enough she doesn't look smart and will surely spil their secrets soon. Let's watch and see.

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Flier: 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
KevMitnick:
It's called Abracadabra, the more you look the less you see. If he treats her badly, it will clear up any insinuations that he's helping her in any way. grin. Sharp guy
I actually want Tacha to win but she was an embarrassment to her fans this evening
3 big grammar would have saved her, she should come and learn how we used to write 2 full pages for my lecturers if we don’t know the answer to a particular question

11 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by missCAPS: 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
One characteristics, more drama, more security from eviction
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
There's a lot of difference between being confident and being proud. Mike is very confident, Sheyi too but at the same time they are humble and don't shade others or look down on them. Tasha is proud, too proud! She needs to step down from her high horse, you can never go far in life with such attitude. Biggie will keep her for votes and controversy but she won't win that money. Mercy have even more followers and die hard fans than Tasha but you won't ever hear her talk about some army of followers that will make her win. Even the followers Tasha has, how else did she get them if not for the Runchy videos she's posting to keep them entertained? What else is Tasha known for? That girl no get sense abeg! She will trend eventually but the trend will die after a year then she'll go back to Instagram soft porn acting.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Flier: 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
Truthchiz:
This show is scripted! She is fully aware she will stay and probably win. But funny enough she doesn't look smart and will surely spil their secrets soon. Let's watch and see.
Not scripted,she has a massive base and I believe most of her fans don’t really care about what she does in the house
They will probably rig her out in coming days
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by PeaceNexus(m): 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
For calling Ebuka a fool in your post shows how much you hate the guy... Then you are even "more " guilty than the person you accused.
computergeek:

Good night, Nairaland.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by boban007: 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Nelson way smart where is he today? Mercy that is a big time olodo is still in the house, big brother is not a show of intelligence, get that. undecided
MERCY IS NOT AS DULL AS TACHA.BESIDES SHE'S VERY COMPETITIVE AND ENTERTAINING.SHE MAKES THE SATURDAY PARTY LIVELY AND DOES HER TASK WELL.ORDINARY PUZZLE TACHA GOT CONFUSED.SATURDAY NIGHT PARTY TACHA DOESN'T MOVE HER FEET SHE'S ALWAYS HIDING IN ONE CORNER AND ANY ATTEMPT TO DANCE IS CULTURAL DANCE.SHE DIDN'T BRING CLOTHES OR RATHER SHE DOESN'T HAVE CLOTHES.THANK GOD SHE HAS STOPPED WEARING SOCKS AND PANTS.SO WHAT GAME IS SHE PLAYING?WHAT'S HER STRATEGY.BEFORE THE START OF THE SHOW PEOPLE EXPECTED SO MUCH FROM HER ESPECIALLY IN DANCING BUT MERCY JUST TOOK EVERYTHING ALL THE SHINE AWAY FROM HER.SHE DOESN'T EVEN WALK ELEGANTLY.SHE STANDS CARELESSLY AND WALK LIKE A CRAB.SHE CAN'T STAND MERCY ONE ON ONE.ALL HER FANS ARE PORTING TO MERCY EVEN DAVIDO SAID HE'S TEAM MERCY.PLS TELL ME 3 CHARACTERISTICS OF TACHA THAT CAN MAKE HER WIN THE GAME JUST LIKE EBUKA ASKED.WE MAY LIKE A PARTICULAR HOUSEMATES BUT CAN U DEFEND OR PROVE THE ATTRIBUTES THAT CAN MAKE HE OR SHE WIN.NOT BY JUST SAYING MY LASTMA SOLDIERS ARE VOTING WHILE BEING DISGRACED DAY IN DAY OUT.TACHA'S DISGRACE STARTED FROM THE DAY MIKE TONGUE LASHED HER.SHE HAS NO BUSINESS IN THAT HOUSE.SO IF EVANS THE KIDNAPPER GOES TO BIG BROTHER AND DOES NOTHING U WILL VOTE HIM COS OF HIS POPULARITY?BESIDES TACHA WON'T BE A GOOD AMBASSADOR AND REPRESENTATIVE OF ANY SERIOUS PRODUCT.HOW WILL SHE COPE.BIG BROTHER EXPECTED MUCH FROM HER COS OF HER FOLLOWING BUT FROM THE WAY EBUKA SPOKE TO HER DESPICABLE TODAY IT'S OBVIOUS THEY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR HER SAME WAY SHE LOOKED DOWN AT HER FELLOW HOUSEMATES.THATS KARMA WORKING.BIG BROTHER IS NOT BY MOUTH.

25 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
Northkendal:
Why put this kinda post in FP? This is totally trash..when ebuka put jackye on a very hot spot, you were all happy, he did same to frodd, you were screaming pepper them..na tacha's turn now una dey cry..hypocrite things..una go dey alright last last, the theme for this season is pepper them..deal with it.
Jackye deserved it for very serious defamation and false accusations against a housemate.

What did she mean by saying that she suspects Tacha out of her instincts? Na she suppose comot that house today sef
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
PeaceNexus:
For calling Ebuka a fool in your post shows how much you hate the guy... Then you are even "more " guilty than the person you accuse. People somehow show the level of their home training starting with the way they address others they presume to be at fault.
Obviously, dude. I lack home training. So you and I are in the same category wink
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Jimiyung(m): 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
You insulted his english and thought putting a word like “impetus” would help you. You used it wrongly so you both are not different in terms of gramma....
makydebbie:

Just look at your poorly constructed English and you've the impetus to call someone olodo. You be olodo in CAPITAL LETTERS.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) / BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant / BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.