Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Scientist Just Discovered The Reason Nymphomaniac Is Common In Today Society - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scientist Just Discovered The Reason Nymphomaniac Is Common In Today Society (1068 Views)

How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) / 30+ Brutally Honest Illustrations Show What's Wrong With Today's Society / What Is Wrong With Relationships In Today's Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scientist Just Discovered The Reason Nymphomaniac Is Common In Today Society by Goldensword: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
my friend don't go and kill yourself ontop women matter, no matter the type of hard drug you take, you can never sexually satisfy a nymphomaniac, the itch deep inside her is as a result of infection, so you cannot quench that itch with your trusting power alone, my friend send her go hospital and prolong your life.
Re: Scientist Just Discovered The Reason Nymphomaniac Is Common In Today Society by TrollKiller(m): 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
Where is the "scientist" part in this stupid write up?? I see no science here.
In fact OP....

Re: Scientist Just Discovered The Reason Nymphomaniac Is Common In Today Society by Skmoda(m): 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
Another trashy postmad op undecided
Re: Scientist Just Discovered The Reason Nymphomaniac Is Common In Today Society by Goldensword: 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
Skmoda:
Another trashy postmad op undecided
my friend blame the madness on next level agenda, the economic hardship is getting to my brain box

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Australia's James Bond, 80, Boasts About Bedding More Than A Thousand Women / 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly / Pictures From Comedian I Go Save Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.