Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,832 members, 7,806,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Urgent!! Transit Visa To Dublin. Please,I need Help. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent!! Transit Visa To Dublin. Please,I need Help. (990 Views)

Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) / My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? / Traveller From Nigeria To Dublin Given 'gift' Containing contrabands Etc (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent!! Transit Visa To Dublin. Please,I need Help. by Senorita123(f): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
I will be resuming school next month. I booked a Etihad flight to the US through an agent company. There are 2 stop overs, one at Abu dhabi UAE and the next at Dublin Ireland. I wasnt aware I will b needing a transit visa at Dublin Ireland for the 2hrs 35 mins stop over..I have 2 weeks to go. What can I do? Can I get an expedite transit visa to Dublin? Pls help me cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Urgent!! Transit Visa To Dublin. Please,I need Help. by justwise(m): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
Senorita123:
I will be resuming school next month. I booked a Etihad flight to the US through an agent company. There are 2 stop overs, one at Abu dhabi UAE and the next at Dublin Ireland. I wasnt aware I will b needing a transit visa at Dublin Ireland for the 2hrs 35 mins stop over..I have 2 weeks to go. What can I do? Can I get an expedite transit visa to Dublin? Pls help me cry cry cry cry cry

You don’t need one
Re: Urgent!! Transit Visa To Dublin. Please,I need Help. by Senorita123(f): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
justwise:

You don’t need one

That was what i thought till this evening when a friend of mine confirmed she experienced the same issue and wasn't allowed into Etihad flight from Lagos. I really appreciate your response
Re: Urgent!! Transit Visa To Dublin. Please,I need Help. by justwise(m): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
Senorita123:

That was what i thought till this evening when a friend of mine confirmed she experienced the same issue and wasn't allowed into Etihad flight from Lagos. I really appreciate your response

I'm not sure your friend knew what she is talking about, if your stopover is less then 24hrs and you are not leaving the airport into that country then you don't need a transit visa.
Re: Urgent!! Transit Visa To Dublin. Please,I need Help. by Senorita123(f): 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
justwise:

I'm not sure your friend knew what she is talking about, if your stopover is less then 24hrs and you are not leaving the airport into that country then you don't need a transit visa.
Thank you
Re: Urgent!! Transit Visa To Dublin. Please,I need Help. by delishpot: 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
I don't know if this will help

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Transit%20Visas

You can also call your carrier to ask if you can fly without transit visa.
Re: Urgent!! Transit Visa To Dublin. Please,I need Help. by Senorita123(f): 12:03am On Jul 29, 2019
delishpot:
I don't know if this will help

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Transit%20Visas

You can also call your carrier to ask if you can fly without transit visa.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Urgent!! Transit Visa To Dublin. Please,I need Help. by KendrickAyomide: 2:45am On Jul 29, 2019
As long as you are not coming out of the airport. You are Good
Re: Urgent!! Transit Visa To Dublin. Please,I need Help. by Khafsun: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2022
justwise:

You don’t need one
Hello justwise. Stumbled on this post while searching for some information. I'm traveling to Birmingham but I'll have a stopover at Dublin. Someone a friend told me I might need a transit visa. I've been trying to get tangible evidence for this but not certain. Please do you think I would need one?
Re: Urgent!! Transit Visa To Dublin. Please,I need Help. by Khafsun: 10:28am On Aug 25, 2022
Senorita123:
Did you later require it?

(1) (Reply)

Which Good Country In Africa Can I Enter From Ghana / Taiwan Student Visa / Having Fun Inside An "Upside-down" African House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.