Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:41 PM

Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos (67724 Views)

I Openly Declare My Support For BAT 2023. / Sokoto Delegates Led By Sen. ALIYU Magatakarda Wamakko Have Vowed To Vote BAT. / Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by izzou(m): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2019
Sirwallace:

Other region too can make such loyalty to get the numbers but I doubt if that numbers can outnumber the other two regions.

In other words, if Tinubu rules in 2023 to whenever, he will conveniently hand over to a Northerner and the cycle goes on because no other region has such partnership? Hear yourself sir

Even in your individual states, you still allocate gubernatorial seats to regions..... But it's never possible with the presidential seat

Very funny

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by NinjaMetahuman: 9:36am On Jul 29, 2019
highcollide:
This is the problem with you yorubas. Greed!

Because of greed, you voted buhari despite the killings of thousands in benue.

Continue!.... You'll get what you deserve.
your stupidity is legendary.
Yorubas voted buhari because atiku is not an option.

Igbos are already getting what they deserve, they will never rule Nigeria. Cry all you can.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:36am On Jul 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

How strong was the PDP in the south west in 1998 when OBJ became president ?

Are their igbos in APC ?

it's your choice that y'all voted for him. read my post again Mr man. you people can't stop others from contesting if your people aren't coming out

the APC ticket is coming to southern Nigeria while PDP ticket remains in North. so which platform did Igbo want to come out from in the presidential race

you're just funny with that your childish QST. no region was strong democratically after the military takeover and PDP was the modern and popular party then, OBJ presidency in 1999 is more or less of political compensation and atonement for southwest people as North voted in Mass for OBJ or they don't have their kinsmen who run for president then?

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Reference(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2019
He is a citizen of Nigeria so has every right to contest. Whether it is in good taste is another matter. If and when he does he will need to prove he is a better replacement for the present leader of the nation.
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by tigerclaws: 9:43am On Jul 29, 2019
Elemosho478:

You are not Yoruba crawl back into the hole where you come from
you are a yeroba Muslim
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Omoslim26: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2019
SillyMods:

You people said and cursed more than this about Buhari. He is now a 2nd term president.

tribal sentiments apart look deep into ur heart do u think d north will give tinubu d ticket if tinubu wins apc primaries it wil mark d end of apc nd d yorubas have nt done anything to desearve the votes of ss se or mbelt if the north will nt unite to vote for them too where on earth wil they get the votes from if there is one thing Nigeria wil agree on its dat
E NEVA REACH YORUBA TURN KO TI KON YIN
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Elemosho478: 9:46am On Jul 29, 2019
tigerclaws:
you are a yeroba Muslim

And you are a Igbo Catholic

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2019
izzou:

So it is only the Igbo that hasn't ruled in this country?

I got your point even before you quoted me

Igbo are overqualified to rule this country they should make their interest known and stop playing isolated politics

no one will handover political structure to them as all human are egoistic in nature. politics is an act that required participation, is not an entitlement and it's not written in the constitution that when Hausa finished they should handover to Igbo or Yoruba or Ijaw

you want presidency? come out for it

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Goldensword: 9:50am On Jul 29, 2019
stupidity is doing thesame thing over and over expecting a different result, Nigeria is ripe for a female president, instead of recycling these old criminals, let Remi tinubu, Aisha buhari and Okonjo iweala be giving the battle field come 2023.
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:51am On Jul 29, 2019
selemempe:
am sure u saw where he also said middle belt...but as usual..ur fixation on igbos...lol

are middle belt major tribe? pls be sensitive when putting mouth in Nigeria political discourse

when we are talking about those entitled to contest ijaw can't even come before Igbo. it was OBJ who wanted to silent the militants then that gave ijaw the political recognition, or why did you think amnesty programme was successful?

middle belt see themselves as North, it was because of the killings in their subregion they're now denouncing North. this means North had represented them

you can't be talking about middle belt that's still demographically under North in a separate political discourse away from north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Sirwallace(m): 9:54am On Jul 29, 2019
izzou:

In other words, if Tinubu rules in 2023 to whenever, he will conveniently hand over to a Northerner and the cycle goes on because no other region has such partnership? Hear yourself sir

Even in your individual states, you still allocate gubernatorial seats to regions..... But it's never possible with the presidential seat

Very funny

Sir, even within states, some sregion who dont play their card very well dont get to the governorship seat. I know of Lagos and Ogun state. We all so how Ambode an Epe man was disgraced by his own people in the governorship primary in Lagos.

Contrary to what you inferred, any region or group can become president if and only they gather support from all region. If the middle belt, south south and east play the politics right, trust me nothing will stop them from emerging president in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by tigerclaws: 9:55am On Jul 29, 2019
[s]
Elemosho478:

And you are a Igbo Catholic
[/s]
yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but immigrants from futa jalon that settled in south west grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by izzou(m): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2019
Sirwallace:

Sir, even within states, some sregion who dont play their card very well dont get to the governorship seat. I know of Lagos and Ogun state. We all so how Ambode an Epe man was disgraced by his own people in the governorship primary in Lagos.

Contrary to what you inferred, any region or group can become president if and only they gather support from all region. If the middle belt, south south and east play the politics right, trust me nothing will stop them from emerging president in the future.

Tinubu has always zoned it within regions. You should find out about that. He even regulates it among religion. That why a Sanwo Olu will be the governor, and Hamzat(who is stronger politically) will be his deputy

Like I said, since both the west and north have such partnership, everyone should just watch them rule us Abi? You haven't answered that

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by bluecircle470: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2019
FarahAideed:
If he likes he can sacrifice 700 virgins he will never be President!!!!!

You are inconsequential

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Altern8(m): 10:03am On Jul 29, 2019
izzou:

The igbos are greedy, but they voted for Obasanjo even against their own brother, Ojukwu

Don't you think you're talking from both sides of your mouth?

And what about the Middle belt? What's their offense? Are they offensive to their neighbors too?

Obasanjo was not the major candidate of the Yorubas. That’s public knowledge. He was the candidate of the North. Besides, the context for my statement was “unanimous support” or “block votes”.

I was seeking to establish that we Yorubas don’t just endorse anyone and give them block votes. Every major contender has a chance here.

What is middle belt these days by the way? They are North Central. And they don’t go about trying to guilt trip people into giving them the presidency on a platter, saying they are hated and have been cheated or whatever innuendo promoted by some prominent clannish South Easterners.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Ubdavis(m): 10:03am On Jul 29, 2019
Its is not out of place!!
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Isaiahfeyi(m): 10:03am On Jul 29, 2019
Wow... That's Good Till 2023
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by izzou(m): 10:06am On Jul 29, 2019
Altern8:

Obasanjo was not the major candidate of the Yorubas. That’s public knowledge. He was the candidate of the North. Besides, the context for my statement was “unanimous support” or “block votes”.

I was seeking to establish that we Yorubas don’t just endorse anyone and give them block votes. Every major contender has a chance here.

What is middle belt these days by the way? They are North Central. And they don’t go about trying to guilt trip people into giving them the presidency on a platter, saying they are hated and have been cheated or whatever innuendo promoted by some prominent clannish South Easterners.

So we can say it's fair enough if only the South west and North East rules the country back to back, after all, no other union can make up their numbers? Abi?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Altern8(m): 10:07am On Jul 29, 2019
izzou:

So we can say it's fair enough if only the South west and North East rules the country back to back, after all, no other union can make up their numbers? Abi?

If that is what you can infer from all I have said, no problem. Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Omoslim26: 10:13am On Jul 29, 2019
Lets consetrate on dis failed state surviving til 2023 den we can talk of who can b president bt one tin dat is certain is dat if power wil come to south den its going to b an igbo man apart frm dis den let d north rule on
#saielrufiasaikwankaso saitambuwalsaigandgule
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by izzou(m): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2019
Altern8:

If that is what you can infer from all I have said, no problem. Good morning.

Thats all you all keep saying from the beginning

I stated that other regions should be allowed to contest to strengthen unity. Both parties have Easterners and North Central senators. What will it take for APC or PDP to present one from each region?

But you all keep saying numbers and all that, when it is glaring nobody can win without the support from the north.

And I'll still ask you all again...Is it okay if only two tribes keep rotating it between themselves? You all keep deflecting...

Have a blessed day

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 29, 2019
Before you commence giving response, look intently to fathom if that bill board of BAT is real. It could be photoshopped. The location is even weird and the source of the infornation is questionable. If daily Trust, punch, The Cable etc were the source, there could be some credibility. Bloggers have been trying so hard to trend.
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Elemosho478: 10:27am On Jul 29, 2019
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]
yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but immigrants from futa jalon that settled in south west grin

Says a Igbo Catholic
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by tigerclaws: 10:28am On Jul 29, 2019
[s]
Elemosho478:

Says a Igbo Catholic
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Elemosho478: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2019
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash

By a Igbo Catholic
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by tigerclaws: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2019
[s]
Elemosho478:

By a Igbo Catholic
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Elemosho478: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2019
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]
claptrap and stupid trash

From a Igbo Catholic

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by tigerclaws: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2019
[s]
Elemosho478:

By a Igbo Catholic
[/s]
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Elemosho478: 10:52am On Jul 29, 2019
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]

tongue Igbo Catholic

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) / Wole Soyinka's Interview About Chinua Achebe / Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.