Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

See what your 30k capital can do for you - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / See what your 30k capital can do for you (5001 Views)

Nobody Plan For Poverty Consciously, Invest N2500 Now And Make 30k in Two Weeks / What Online Business Can I Start With 30k / How To Make $50-300 Within 2-3hours For Free Without Any Initial Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See what your 30k capital can do for you by neoG(f): 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hello Guys. My post below was a previous write up by me on another nairalander's thread but seems no contribution is coming in from others and I thought about creating a new thread for it and I need other's input cos this will help alot of people that has little money to start a business but don't know what to do.
My suggestions below depends on location and the kind of network one has. So if you have 30k, u can start this businesses below.

1. Go into Okrika business. Focus should be in first grade bra, female Jean trouser/bum shorts. This depends on location ooo. Ur location shld be young ladies who love to wear such

2.Egg distribution too but they might tie your money down for a week so u need another money to go get some more

3. Groundnut /peanut making business and u start supplying. I know of someone who made money from it. Never knew it was this lucrative.

4. If u have access to borrowing from friends and family, I will advice you add like 50-70k to your 30k and start depositing/withdrawal business.

5. Kunu, zobo and snacks selling. Make the kunu and zobo yourself and then make the snacks or buy wholesale and then sell

6. Buy charcoal in bags from depot and repackage in small black nylons and sell. Profit dey but depends on your location. Make sure the area u live has high demand of it.

7. Look for a busy location get umbrella and bench and start selling food. Start with rice, beans, plantain or spaghetti with stew. Your 30k can do it.

8. Buy a grinding machine and position it in a busy market, close to where people who sell tomatoes and pepper are and start the business. Daily income is guaranteed.

9. Go to market buy beans and a crate of egg. Go into moi-moi business. Package it well. Very soon u won't be able to meet up to demand. Better profit dey and u can't use up all the 30k. If u don't know how to make delicious moimoi please do oooo. If u need to learn few tricks PM me.

10. Finally, my perfume oil business is another money spinner. You can comfortably go into it as long as your location and network are city based and not village. With your 30k, you make a profit of over 10k in perfume oil biz.

I could go on and on but I had to stop here. Please contribute yours.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by healthserve(m): 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
Well done op. This should be on FP

I like to add

11. Sales of Eccurencies

12. Palm Oil Sales
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by neoG(f): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
Tnx sir
healthserve:
Well done op. This should be on FP

I like to add

11. Sales of Eccurencies

12. Palm Oil Sales
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by nopoverty(m): 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
What is perfum oil business
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by healthserve(m): 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
13. Moyin Moyin at the bus stop which holds big profits

14. Yam Supply

15. Plantain Supply
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by 1Dray(m): 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
Wow! Didn't know you are this enterprising.
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by gudvibz(f): 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
This really is great, and informative, sadly these are the types of businesses that most people will always look down on.
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by richmind2019(m): 12:28am On Jul 29, 2019
No 7 gat me squirting

Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by neoG(f): 6:05am On Jul 29, 2019
Read this my thread below to understand better

https://www.nairaland.com/5279381/how-make-atleast-n5000-daily

nopoverty:
What is perfum oil business
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by neoG(f): 6:06am On Jul 29, 2019
Hmmmm
richmind2019:
No 7 gat me squirting
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by Danielbobosky(m): 7:04am On Jul 29, 2019
This is nice and informative. I am interested in number 4.

How do one go about it? Can you please elaborate more on it
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by rozenery(m): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
Nice write up...
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by bitcoinmama(f): 10:08am On Aug 05, 2019
Have a great week people
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by neoG(f): 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2019
Good afternoon house. Is been a while here. I was banned few weeks back where I was busy hawking my market ( UNDILUTED perfume oils) in nairaland grin. Although I continued with another moniker but didn't want to use that here. I have so much interest in this thread. Cos I believe someone will read the ideas here and catch that idea that will change his or her life.
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by neoG(f): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
A week plus ago, I was in a shopping mall, buying my groceries and then I saw a product that caught my interest.........
What is that product all about?

Hmmmmm. My people, I saw tiger nut (called aki hausa, aya or ofio in the three major languages), being packaged in a small beautiful transparent labeled nylon. It was being sold for N80.
I smiled underneath my breathe and said to myself, 'there is nothing new underneath the sun but what is new, is our innovation'.

Just imagine......
This person thought outside the box and decided to brand common tiger nut. Very small size in one of biggest shopping mall that products sell fast, is selling it.

The essence of this story, is to let u know that you have all that it takes to get to the top. All deposited inside of you. It doesn't matter how you look, feel or appearance today. You can think outside the box and do something ordinary in an extraordinary manner with those hands.

Never look down on what you have now. Just be innovative. Add the God factor and you will pull through.

Hope I made some sense.
See u guys tomorrow for another additional hot selling idea that you can use less than 30k to start.

2 Likes

Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by neoG(f): 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hello house I will continue from where others stopped.

No.16 . Business you can start with less than 30k is fruit salad business. Please am not writing this for writing sake. I know someone, I mean a friend and she is a graduate. She never actually planned it. She started just with one of her ogas where she did her nysc, now she is d major supplier. Makes a minimum of 10k per day on a good day with somr else she employed.
U can ask questions of how to go about it.
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by elotajohn1(m): 1:20am On Aug 21, 2019
Thanks OP

NOW NAIRALANDERS, WHY NOT COME TO YABA WITH AS LOW AS 15K AND I WILL GIVE YOU CLOTHES YOU WILL SELL AND MAKE UP TO 10K PROFIT

I SELL UNISEX WEARS OF ALL KINDS AT VERY CHEAP RATE FOR REAL HUSTLERS THAT WANT TO SAVE FOR FUTURE OR THINGS AT HAND

WHATSAPP/CALL: 0.8.0.6.0.1.1.7.5.5.1
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by naijaman2225(m): 5:07am On Aug 21, 2019
I LIKE#9. MOIN-MOIN FITS SNUGLY INTO THE 'SNACKS' CATEGORY WHICH IS VERY POPULAR WITH COMMUTERS AND THOSE WHO SKIPPED BREAKFAST TO BE EARLY AT THEIR PLACE OF BUSINESS.
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by LKO(m): 6:39am On Aug 21, 2019
elotajohn1:
Thanks OP

NOW NAIRALANDERS, WHY NOT COME TO YABA WITH AS LOW AS 15K AND I WILL GIVE YOU CLOTHES YOU WILL SELL AND MAKE UP TO 10K PROFIT

I SELL UNISEX WEARS OF ALL KINDS AT VERY CHEAP RATE FOR REAL HUSTLERS THAT WANT TO SAVE FOR FUTURE OR THINGS AT HAND

WHATSAPP/CALL: 0.8.0.6.0.1.1.7.5.5.1

China wears or OK wears? Some pictures please
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by elotajohn1(m): 10:05am On Aug 21, 2019
Chat me up on WhatsApp
LKO:

China wears or OK wears? Some pictures please
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by LKO(m): 10:40am On Aug 21, 2019
elotajohn1:
Chat me up on WhatsApp

Ok chief
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by neoG(f): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
Profit that is in moi-moi is not small. Just wash 15-20 milk cups of beans and u will see what you will get.
naijaman2225:
I LIKE#9. MOIN-MOIN FITS SNUGLY INTO THE 'SNACKS' CATEGORY WHICH IS VERY POPULAR WITH COMMUTERS AND THOSE WHO SKIPPED BREAKFAST TO BE EARLY AT THEIR PLACE OF BUSINESS.
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by Oyindami: 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
Dear Sir/Ma,

Good Day, Trust your week has been great.

Did you miss our last investment opportunity? Guess what? Another opportunity is here!

Pearlmutual Consulting Limited is pleased to announce that we have another opportunity for you to invest and earn high returns. If interested, kindly send us a mail via consultant@pearlmutual.com or call 08165789484.

Looking forward to a positive response from you and kindly contact us for further enquiries.
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by neoG(f): 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
Not needed here please.
Last warning
Oyindami:
Dear Sir/Ma,

Good Day, Trust your week has been great.

Did you miss our last investment opportunity? Guess what? Another opportunity is here!

Pearlmutual Consulting Limited is pleased to announce that we have another opportunity for you to invest and earn high returns. If interested, kindly send us a mail via consultant@pearlmutual.com or call 08165789484.

Looking forward to a positive response from you and kindly contact us for further enquiries.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Investment Can I Do With 600k And Get Back Double By Decrmber / Best Way To Earn Airtime Or Cash To Ur Bank Acct Without Paying A Dime / Plots For Sale at Cedarwood Boulevard,Close to Abraham Adesanya Round About,Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.