Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha (41113 Views)

Bbnaija: Ebuka Dresses In All Black Traditional Wear To Eviction Show (Pictures) / Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica / Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by kene05(m): 9:27am On Jul 29, 2019
Dessy96:
That foolish guy just wanted to insult her.... I'll probably have struggled to spell daughter.... Anyone can make mistake
See defense mechanism.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by Macgyver1: 9:27am On Jul 29, 2019
Jaysolu:
Honestly i feel Ebuka just targeted the girl
he asked her what are the characteristics of a winner, she said tacha
she's indirectly saying she'll be the winner

Useless Nigerians who dont have waec results will be calling her dumb
even her fellow oloshos who have contracted hiv will still come and diss her

Bro you are smart, all those people castigating her the dumb people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by Juliearth(f): 9:30am On Jul 29, 2019
Jaysolu:

I personally see nothing wrong in her reply. However, she should have elaborated further by highlighting the traits she has which qualifies her as the winner.
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by Spallanzani: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2019
Jaysolu:

I'm beginning to feel you are one of those 10 naira per post that was employed to push Tacha's image, you are everywhere defending a dumb housemate. She just embarrassed her lineage on live TV. I know you are doing your job but man, it's hard been you right now.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by jobhunter11: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2019
Ebuka should be sanctioned for what he did, as a host he is not supposed to make anyone feel uncomfortable, he sensed that she was lost and he kept on prying....a good host would have just made a joke out of it and move on, but no, he must insult her first by saying she is not smart and he expected more, he shouldnt have said that, i mean that is Nairaland's job, not his

that being said, Tasha is a dumbo sha.....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:46am On Jul 29, 2019
Kingpee2:
I felt bad for her too when I watched it,I knew she has a big problem long ago when she couldn’t spell daughter correctly,this little things matter a whole lot ,her brain dwells just in her breast alone,I don’t hate her but I just don’t like it when someone is naturally dumb....
cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by MOVIC6: 9:58am On Jul 29, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:

Tacha already sees herself as the winner, and Ebuka asked her to name 3 characteristics of a winner. She doesn’t even have to think much to answer the question, because she sees herself as the winner. But she’s not smart at all. She carries herself so high like she has something upstairs, but the girl na pure Olodo. Ebuka did nothing wrong

And even at that she can't spell daughter.. you are a problem to yourself

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:58am On Jul 29, 2019
Atiku will now understand how he lost the presidential election
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by ioreth69(f): 10:01am On Jul 29, 2019
DarkJeddi:
And here you are defending a dumb b1tch,

Someone who does not know the meaning of Characteristics,

Suddenly thinks she is the very definition of the said word...

And you're calling people useless? shocked

Tacha is NOT a characteristics,

If she feels that she embodies the traits of a Winner,

She should be able to define those traits. shocked

#DUMB
REALLY DUMB

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2019
U pipu r just blaming Tacha sad

Dont u know d word is a long one*characteristics *
How do u expect her 2 know d meaning

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by Lordjb: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2019
Tacha the characteristics lady grin meanwhile see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by brightalo17: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2019
Kingpee2:
I felt bad for her too when I watched it,I knew she has a big problem long ago when she couldn’t spell daughter correctly,this little things matter a whole lot ,her brain dwells just in her breast alone,I don’t hate her but I just don’t like it when someone is naturally dumb....

So asking a student characteristics of a best student in a classroom means you're targeting the students? Especially when the said student kept parading as the best already, claiming to know outcome of the whole events in the school e.t.c.

So since when asking someone questions in BBN became a crime?

The girl was clueless with such word propably that's why she disgraced herself.

Ce cee she was emulating was brilliant enough that's why she excelled even more than the winner.

Stop blaming Ebuka for asking a harmless question rather blame the dumb Tacha.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by Blackfriday: 10:20am On Jul 29, 2019
Jaysolu:

seriously i find it hard to believe why people fail to understand her dig on the whole answer thing, she's only trying to say she's the definition of the answer ebuka seeks...is she wrong on her answer....i will say no

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by Jaysolu(m): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2019
Blackfriday:
seriously i find it hard to believe why people fail to understand her dig on the whole answer thing, she's only trying to say she's the definition of the answer ebuka seeks...is she wrong on her answer....i will say no
Nigerians who truly have sad and miserable lives like to troll people on social media cuz it makes them feel like they matter

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by Babs015(m): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2019
Jaysolu:

Are you saying she is a characteristic? I don't see anything wrong with Ebuka's question... She should have answered him if she's not dumb

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by Jaysolu(m): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2019
Babs015:
Are you saying she is a characteristic? I don't see anything wrong with Ebuka's question... She should have answered him if she's not dumb...
I agree with you
but why do people take it upon themselves to disregard her.. most of them there can't speak proper english, they only know how to type and comment
tacha was just tryna outwit ebuka
I'm against individuals who think they're bette than her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by Kingpee2(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2019
brightalo17:

So asking a student characteristics of a best student in a classroom means you're targeting the students? Especially when the said student kept parading as the best already, claiming to know outcome of the whole events in the school e.t.c.

So since when asking someone questions in BBN became a crime?

The girl was clueless with such word propably that's why she disgraced herself.

Ce cee she was emulating was brilliant enough that's why she excelled even more than the winner.

Stop blaming Ebuka for asking a harmless question rather blame the dumb Tacha.
With every single word you’ve written so far ,it shows that you went to school but you should have a least taken proper time to read what o wrote ,I didn’t blame Ebuka one bit but the senseless Tacha.
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by Raysleek: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2019
Jaysolu:

She targeted herself with a stupid answer to a simple question. When Ebuka questioned Jackie for calling tacha a witch was it targeting? It's called doing his job.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by opara28(m): 10:59am On Jul 29, 2019
Goes to show how dumb you are. That some asked her a simple question now means that she's being targeted..na wa ooo. So if you are asked to sell yourself, that's how your going to reply ba? Call a spade a spade, she messed up shikena
Jaysolu:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by calculator123(m): 11:13am On Jul 29, 2019
jobhunter11:
Ebuka should be sanctioned for what he did, as a host he is not supposed to make anyone feel uncomfortable, he sensed that she was lost and he kept on prying....a good host would have just made a joke out of it and move on, but no, he must insult her first by saying she is not smart and he expected more, he shouldnt have said that, i mean that is Nairaland's job, not his

that being said, Tasha is a dumbo sha.....
Agreed but ha, that babe na dumbinus.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by calculator123(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2019
Jaysolu:
Nigerians who truly have sad and miserable lives like to troll people on social media cuz it makes them feel like they matter
You are a student of philosophy yet you support such nonsense.
How is Tacha a characteristics?
Even if she is the definition of characteristics, why can't she point out her own characters.
She was dumb simple

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by Delonn(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2019
QuickStandard:

Nigerians always defending mediocrity, so asking someone who wants to win a show that has 19 other contestants what the characteristics of a winner is, is now an offense huh??

I bet Tacha or what's her name can't teach my daughter in nursery 2.... #Fact

What a country...
Ebuka asked a stupid question. Does he expects a housemate to review his or her strategies in the presents of other housemates? Tacha sees herself as the winner, hence she gave that answer "Tacha Tacha Tacha" What a hell of a question was the idiot Ebuka asking?. If they had ask Tacha to define characteristics right away, and she messed up, that would have be a very different thing. The characteristics of winning BBNAIJA game is Tacha, because Tacha posses all the qualities of winning a mind game such as BBNAIJA.
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by tomju(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2019
Kingpee2:
Na wa o, but I heard she is a graduate of English in one private University of Education in Rivers state. Even elementary school kids know characteristics means quality that makes up a thing.
Anyway, I dont blame her. That is what you get when you allow your breast to be bigger than your brain.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by lucind(f): 11:25am On Jul 29, 2019
I just love Mercy for being the only real babe in that house for now, she is a real bitch but she ain't hiding it, #teammercy.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by QuickStandard: 11:43am On Jul 29, 2019
Delonn:

You quoted me and added another dumb write up to it...
Or, is it that you want people to believe I am the person who wrote the last part?

Please if you want to quote me, quote only my inputs.... Thanks
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:57am On Jul 29, 2019
Bizibi:
and some people said she knows the game and she doesn't want to reveal her strategy.*sigh* now I know why people vote in mediocre to govern them.
oga tacha did well with her response

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by Bizibi(m): 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
oga tacha did well with her response
I hear
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by coldcandy: 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
ornicus:
Be happy ebuka did not go hard and ask her the meaning of characteristics

You'd have had your Rita koko mansion moment

he did and she gave the correct meaning- "what defines a thing..".

Tacha knows what she said. People who didn't watch the show are just blabbing. She said anyone that wants to win must have the characteristics of Tacha. What's wrong there?
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by Bizibi(m): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Atiku will now understand how he lost the presidential election
exactly, and some of them here are still defending rubbish.it seems there are more mediocre in this country now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by Equity15(m): 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
effacofresh:
For me I think tasha played smart because.. If she had told him the characteristics of a winner, indirectly she will be linking up her stategy. Ebuka should have been able to specify. Becos the characristics of a bbn winner doesn't mean u have to be intelligent or humble, just play ur cards well. That was a tactical question from abuka and I think tacha got it all right.. That's my observation.
guy!!!! haba!!??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by ajebuter(f): 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
ariesbull:
absolutely

What is hard In characteristics...we did that in secondary school

What are the characteristics of living thing?

MR NIGER D
M...Movement
R...Respiration
N...Nutrition
I...lritability.
G...Growth
E...Excretion
R...Reproduction
D...Death..

Can't believe l still remember that after more than 30 years out of Integrated Science class

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ike's Sister "Mercy Is The Woman Ike Has Been Searching For" / Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House / Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.