Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

How Do I Change My Seat On Qatar Airways? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Change My Seat On Qatar Airways? (704 Views)

Young Man To Wole Soyinka: Leave My Seat - Tonye Cole, Mo Abudu, Kate Henshaw / Qatar Airways Is 2019 World's Best Airlines, See The Top 10 African Airlines / Qatar Airways Launches Double Bed In Business Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Change My Seat On Qatar Airways? by anpuhelp: 6:12am On Jul 29, 2019
Check out the steps to change seat in Qatar airways

Qatar airways is the flag carrier airline of Qatar and operate flights to 172 domestic and international destinations. The airline is well-known for its luxurious services on the board which can be experienced by Qatar airways passengers.
The best services and facilities can be availed in the sky by booking a flight ticket with Qatar airways. The ticket can either be booked online or offline as per convenience of the passenger. While booking a ticket, a passenger can choose the seat also. The seat can either be booked during check-in. The passenger can select the seat during online check-in by checking the available seats in the flight. During check-in at the counter, the available seats are provided. For help, the passenger can dial Qatar airways phone number. If a passenger wants to change the seat in the airline, it can be done as follows:

• The first step is to browse Qatar airways webpage in the browser.
• Then, the Manage booking tab is selected from the given options. This section allows a passenger to make required changes to the ticket.
• In the next step, passenger is asked to enter last name along with booking reference code as mentioned on the ticket.
• With correct details and clicking on retrieve booking button, the ticket will be accessed.
• Once it is there on the screen, the passenger can change the seat or upgrade it higher cabin class.
• For upgrading, the passenger has to pay the difference amount and save the changes.
• The new e-ticket will be sent as email or text message.
• Another way to change the seat is by reaching the airport early and contact the check-in counter to get the required seat.

If still any help is required, Qatar airways customer service can be contacted. The representatives can be reached out using phone, email or live chat support and all the details can be found on the official Qatar airways website.

Visit here for more info:https://www.anpuhelp.com/airlines/qatar-customer-service-247

(1) (Reply)

Devotees At Thai Vegetarian Festival Slash Their Faces With Guns And Parasols / See The True State Of The Enugu Airport Commissioned By The Minister Of Aviation / Can One Travel To The States At The Moment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.