Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Kunle Toogun: South-West Traditional Rulers Are Selling Land To Foreign Herdsmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kunle Toogun: South-West Traditional Rulers Are Selling Land To Foreign Herdsmen (17162 Views)

Buhari Hosts South-West Traditional Rulers (Photos) / Kunle Togun: South-West Has Been Invaded By Foreign Herdsmen / Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Toogun: South-West Traditional Rulers Are Selling Land To Foreign Herdsmen by pinkPUSSY(f): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2019
Perkins2018:

You are an slowpoke if you don’t know oilpussy, pinkpussy, cybthiakiss and other dumb monikers are the same ipob fool who always claim to be a Yoruba Christian.

I am not Yoruba and I have never claimed to be Yoruba because nothing is absolutely good about being Yoruba..
If you are not suffering from
Perkins2018:

You are dumb. So if I bought a land in Igbo land does that gives me the right to trespass into other people’s farm or start killing people?

Fulanis have any right to buy land anywhere in Nigeria just like Igbos and Yorubas buy land in the north. But trespassing into people’s farm and killing others is a criminal offense. You are too dumb to know this.
dyslexia, you would have found out that what I wrote is copied which I also specified "Copied"... The link to that comment is attached below..

https://www.nairaland.com/5300117/kunle-togun-south-west-been-invaded

Meanwhile you are a Yoruba Moslem.. They hate the truth. Yoruba Christians are smarter than you.
Allah Akbar!

1 Like

Re: Kunle Toogun: South-West Traditional Rulers Are Selling Land To Foreign Herdsmen by Perkins2018: 10:24am On Jul 29, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

I am not Yoruba and I have never claimed to be Yoruba because nothing is absolutely good about being Yoruba..
If you are not suffering from dyslexia, you would have found out that what I wrote is copied which I also specified "Copied"... The link to that comment is attached below..

https://www.nairaland.com/5300117/kunle-togun-south-west-been-invaded

Meanwhile you are a Yoruba Moslem.. They hate the truth. Yoruba Christians are smarter than you.
Allah Akbar!

I won’t engage a deranged nincompoop like you. Only a dumb Nairalander does not know you and your other stupid monikers.

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Toogun: South-West Traditional Rulers Are Selling Land To Foreign Herdsmen by deltateam: 10:25am On Jul 29, 2019
Perkins2018:

You are dumb. So if I bought a land in Igbo land does that gives me the right to trespass into other people’s farm or start killing people?

Fulanis have any right to buy land anywhere in Nigeria just like Igbos and Yorubas buy land in the north. But trespassing into people’s farm and killing others is a criminal offense. You are too dumb to know this.

You are dumb and an olodo if at this time you don't know the character of the Fulanis. Go and sell more land to them. The day they gang up and cut your useless throat it will be posted here too.

Now gerrarahia mehn, Ozhou.

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Toogun: South-West Traditional Rulers Are Selling Land To Foreign Herdsmen by BULLIONVAN4(m): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2019
Perkins2018:

You are an slowpoke if you don’t know oilpussy, pinkpussy, cybthiakiss and other dumb monikers are the same ipob fool who always claim to be a Yoruba Christian.
Apologies....,but leave Igbo out of this, i hate when a tribe is being mentioned in a thread that is not theirs i.e mentioning igbo in a yoruba thread or mentioning yoruba in an igbo thread, it gives e-rats room for tribal nonsense. once again, my apologies.
Re: Kunle Toogun: South-West Traditional Rulers Are Selling Land To Foreign Herdsmen by Perkins2018: 10:27am On Jul 29, 2019
deltateam:

You are dumb and an olodo if at this time you don't know the character of the Fulanis. Go and sell more land to them. The day they gang up and cut your useless throat it will be posted here too.

Now gerrarahia mehn, Ozhou.

Animal like you. So you don’t know the character of Igbos too? Why do you sell land to them? Are Igbos not criminals? Then call for the stoppage of selling of lands to both Igbos and Fulanis. Onuku.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Toogun: South-West Traditional Rulers Are Selling Land To Foreign Herdsmen by Perkins2018: 10:29am On Jul 29, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Apologies....,but leave Igbo out of this, i hate when a tribe is being mentioned in a thread that is not theirs i.e mentioning igbo in a yoruba thread or mentioning yoruba in an igbo thread, it gives e-rats room for tribal nonsense. once again, my apologies.

An Igbo opened this thread. Igbos are the ones gloating on this thread by claiming Yoruba Muslims. So call your people to other. No Yoruba gives a Bleep about Igbos the way your people look for any bad news in south west to masturbate on.

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Toogun: South-West Traditional Rulers Are Selling Land To Foreign Herdsmen by Baroba(m): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2019
Babaheekmat:
Most of our kings our poor..

Can't blame them though

Word!! And they are not only selling to so called herdsmen or fulani, they are selling to everyone.. It's a business as far as they are concerned..I don't need to tell folks who is buying up Ibeju Lekki axis, it's too early for tribal rants abeg..

The Oba gat to eat.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kunle Toogun: South-West Traditional Rulers Are Selling Land To Foreign Herdsmen by pinkPUSSY(f): 10:36am On Jul 29, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:

You don't need to do that.. Making them to feel important whereas he's empty.

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Toogun: South-West Traditional Rulers Are Selling Land To Foreign Herdsmen by Rekhina(f): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2019
Sibrah:

Talking to ones self is a bad sign.
Waat? She is a Christian n me a moslem e jooor olohun grin grin
Re: Kunle Toogun: South-West Traditional Rulers Are Selling Land To Foreign Herdsmen by Honor10: 10:38am On Jul 29, 2019
Themato:

Speak for yourself, and don't carry the entire yoruba along with your B.S.

The girl is not Yoruba now, aren't u seeing through the deception of this people, the girl is one of the lady yam leg from the yeast.

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Toogun: South-West Traditional Rulers Are Selling Land To Foreign Herdsmen by Honor10: 10:40am On Jul 29, 2019
Iwanttoto1:

Only God know who do Afonjas this craze wey dey worry them

Shut ur mouth. That monkey u quoted is one of your Igbo sister. Don't be fooled

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Toogun: South-West Traditional Rulers Are Selling Land To Foreign Herdsmen by kernel001: 10:40am On Jul 29, 2019
Cinkq:

crimes worse than this are happening in their own region but they are unaware because they are living in peaceful SW.

I challenge you to show any two years when East had high rate of crime, just ask me to unload many years the NBS affirmed you as crime capital.

UN last two years, tagged East the safest in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Toogun: South-West Traditional Rulers Are Selling Land To Foreign Herdsmen by kernel001: 10:42am On Jul 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:
There is nothing wrong if they sell land to herdsmen..

If there are lands for sale and there are possible buyers, they can sell the land.

If fulani herdsmen says they want land in South West, I don't see anything wrong in them buying it...

Am been fair and just here.

You can't sell land to people that can hurt your people.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Toogun: South-West Traditional Rulers Are Selling Land To Foreign Herdsmen by seguntijan(m): 10:52am On Jul 29, 2019
Head is paining most people in Nigeria....
Criminal has no tribe, religion and ethnic... It's important the Delta state indigene name is mentioned just to let everyone knows that these criminals don't care about their tribe or religion. (which was Tinubu stands). On this platform also a Christian and Igbo was once identified as a Boko Haram member, and some Hausas were was recognized to have been breaking pipelines in Bayelsa, don't be surprised if Igbos and Yoruba's were found to be the bandits terrorizing Ife-Akure axis but our foolish, lazy media will be misleading the public with instigating headlines. I
Before we can deal with crime successfully in this country we must focus on the crime as National Crisis irrespective of who is involved. If not we all will be consumed with our hatred to one another one day.
Re: Kunle Toogun: South-West Traditional Rulers Are Selling Land To Foreign Herdsmen by BULLIONVAN4(m): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2019
Perkins2018:

An Igbo opened this thread. Igbos are the ones gloating on this thread by claiming Yoruba Muslims. So call your people to other. No Yoruba gives a Bleep about Igbos the way your people look for any bad news in south west to masturbate on.
So you're telling me that all my apologies are all a waste? well, i don't know how old you are but i don't give a f¤ck to e-Rats. mind you, i'm in the office and i'm busy.
Re: Kunle Toogun: South-West Traditional Rulers Are Selling Land To Foreign Herdsmen by Iwanttoto1: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2019
Honor10:

Shut ur mouth. That monkey u quoted is one of your Igbo sister. Don't be fooled

I no be ibo. I be bini boy

1 Like

Re: Kunle Toogun: South-West Traditional Rulers Are Selling Land To Foreign Herdsmen by Techsunny: 11:17am On Jul 29, 2019
Chameleon tribe

1 Like

Re: Kunle Toogun: South-West Traditional Rulers Are Selling Land To Foreign Herdsmen by Omoslim26: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2019
Perkins2018:

Have you ever seen a trustworthy Igbo man? Only a fool will trust an Igbo man.

kgdtvczshovmvlpllgdrhczagjbbxsfigjigfchifdscjogvbjdsdhgfc
this is wat you wrote shun tribalism on dis forum
Re: Kunle Toogun: South-West Traditional Rulers Are Selling Land To Foreign Herdsmen by pinkPUSSY(f): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
So you're telling me that all my apologies are all a waste? well, i don't know how old you are but i don't give a f¤ck to e-Rats. mind you, i'm in the office and i'm busy.

Now you have realised your mistake..
Next time don't apologize to clowns no matter what..

I deliberately open herdsmen thread so that they can keep crying like they are doing on this thread..
It's a self inflicted calamity that will be difficult to lift out of Yoruba land.. One of them said that he would vote for Buhari so that Igbos will suffer, Now who is crying?

Next time if they see buhari campaigning, nobody will will advise them to run like this chicken below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Toogun: South-West Traditional Rulers Are Selling Land To Foreign Herdsmen by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
You mean igbos kick their king in d stomach every morning ,how come they didnt use out of anger to sell them to fulani and u guys yoruba king upon all the worship sold you to fulani?

Igbo Monarch sells land to Fulani.
https://www.nairaland.com/5057770/igbo-king-sold-community-land

Enugu traditional rulers collect grazing money from herdsmen.
https://www.nairaland.com/3222221/enugu-traditional-rulers-collect-grazing

Enugu Monarch supports Fulani herdsmen.
https://www.nairaland.com/5276887/enugu-monarch-supports-fulani-herdsmen

Ebonyi Governor offers grazing routes.
https://www.nairaland.com/3084380/ebonyi-governor-offers-cattle-grazing

Remember whenever you point an accusing finger; three more are there pointing back at you.
Re: Kunle Toogun: South-West Traditional Rulers Are Selling Land To Foreign Herdsmen by Hardehh: 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
Zoogeria
Re: Kunle Toogun: South-West Traditional Rulers Are Selling Land To Foreign Herdsmen by jafol(m): 3:17am On Jul 30, 2019
pinkPUSSY:
I'm a Yoruba person
This op has a problem
But on a serious note
i feel some Yoruba ppl are letting these Fulani into d south west
And it's strange that these Fulani don't operate on d mainly Muslim region of Yoruba land
I'm talking about Iwo ede oke Ogun
Akure ife ijesha ondo ekiti region with the largest population of Yoruba Christians is where these ppl are active
I personally feel there are some Yoruba ppl allowing these ppl into Yoruba land
Like I said,this is just a theory
im a Yoruba person and proud,and I know Yorubas very well
I will say it again,it is not far fetched that some Yorubas especially some big alhajis and Islamic fanatic I know are supporting this Fulani

Did u all read where they said a Yoruba oba sold land in oke Ogun or northern Oyo state
Did u know this oba sold d land for 5000 naira,I know where I got my source
im a Yoruba person, but I'm not stupid enough not to face reality
There is a hidden war going on in d background
If u like listen or don't listen,abuse me
That's your own problems
I've said my own
That northern Oyo state,hmm

I Copied this from a concerned Yoruba Christian . Infinityk.
You are not Yoruba you are ipob who are jealous of Fulani. You all know that is mixing with fulanis will destroy your plan of taking over yorubaland, so u iPods n Nnamdi made it ur right to bring division between yorubas by religion. You all don’t know Yoruba are wiser than u leeches. Go back to Biafra with that bullshit
Re: Kunle Toogun: South-West Traditional Rulers Are Selling Land To Foreign Herdsmen by Niaja4real(m): 7:50am On Jul 30, 2019
Cash & carry traditional rulers
Re: Kunle Toogun: South-West Traditional Rulers Are Selling Land To Foreign Herdsmen by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
Perkins2018:

Animal like you. So you don’t know the character of Igbos too? Why do you sell land to them? Are Igbos not criminals? Then call for the stoppage of selling of lands to both Igbos and Fulanis. Onuku.

Nigerians sell land to IGBOS nation wide for obvious reasons
Re: Kunle Toogun: South-West Traditional Rulers Are Selling Land To Foreign Herdsmen by Perkins2018: 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Nigerians sell land to IGBOS nation wide for obvious reasons

Every tribe buys land in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan: Another Protest Looms If Unemployment Persists / Troops Neutralized Insurgents, Recovered Weapons And A Vehicle In Borno (Photos) / 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.