Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:58 AM

No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" (3450 Views)

Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) / Holy Mary Or Subtle Demon? / Muslim Man Destroys Statue Of Holy Mary Mother Of God - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 29, 2019
1. God And Mammon

Matthew 6:24 (KJV)

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

God and mammon are not the only two masters that a man cannot serve at the same time, for this saying of Jesus also applies in other instances.

So "God and mammon" was just the start and first in this series.

The idea is for any one to choose whom he would serve out of the two options provided in each case, for no one can truly serve two masters at the same time.

God bless.

2. Jesus And Mary

https://www.nairaland.com/5327956/no-man-serve-two-masters/2#81216082
Re: No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
These days, the church has become filled with persons who think they can serve both God and Mammon, but the Words of Jesus stands ever true.
Re: No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" by budaatum: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
Some try to serve two masters, or don't know they do.
Re: No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 30, 2019
Luke 12:15 (KJV)

And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.
Re: No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" by Dantedasz(m): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
Re: No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" by CodeTemplar: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
Indeed it doesn't consist of abundance. The main problem with many such topics is that the anchor hardly defines that thin line between the good and bad doctrine as regards the topic of discussion.

If I may ask, where does covetousness start and ends? ( its definition )

Most important, how does one serve God without serving Mammon? How does one also serve Mammon which negates any service to God? These are key definition that will help the discussion.
Re: No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" by MuttleyLaff: 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
jesusjnr:
God And Mammon

Matthew 6:24 (KJV)
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

jesusjnr2:
Luke 12:15 (KJV)
And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

CodeTemplar:
Indeed it doesn't consist of abundance. The main problem with many such topics is that the anchor hardly defines that thin line between the good and bad doctrine as regards the topic of discussion.

If I may ask, where does covetousness start and ends? (its definition)

Most important, how does one serve God without serving Mammon? How does one also serve Mammon which negates any service to God? These are key definition that will help the discussion.
"Give me the wisdom and knowledge to lead them properly, (i.e. so that I may lead this people)
for who could possibly govern this great people of yours?
"
- 2 Chronicles 1:10

How one serves God without serving Mammon is by desiring the better gifts, like covet the things of the Spirit. Mammon, will easily come, if first things first are done

Look at King Solomon, he was secondarily blessed, as in, blessed with less important things, which were riches, wealth and honour because of what he desired, what he prayed for and how he prayed for it. What he desired and how he prayed, is reproduced as seen in 2 Chronicles 1:10 above.

God added riches, wealth and honour to King Solomon, without King Solomon needing to or having to serve Mammon
Re: No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" by CodeTemplar: 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

"Give me the wisdom and knowledge to lead them properly, (i.e. so that I may lead this people)
for who could possibly govern this great people of yours?
"
- 2 Chronicles 1:10

How one serves God without serving Mammon is by desiring the better gifts, like covet the things of the Spirit. Mammon, will easily come, if first things first are done

Look at King Solomon, he was secondarily blessed, as in, blessed with less important things, which were riches, wealth and honour because of what he desired, what he prayed for and how he prayed for it. What he desired and how he prayed, is reproduced as seen in 2 Chronicles 1:10 above.

God added riches, wealth and honour to King Solomon, without King Solomon needing to or having to serve Mammon

So you mean Solomon's riches appeared mysteriously and he didn't make any move for it other than his request for wisdom?

1 Like

Re: No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" by MuttleyLaff: 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
CodeTemplar:
So you mean Solomon's riches appeared mysteriously and he didn't make any move for it other than his request for wisdom?
"10It was pleasing in the sight of the Lord that Solomon had asked this thing.
11God said to him,
Because you have asked this thing and have not asked for yourself long life, nor have asked riches for yourself, nor have you asked for the life of your enemies, but have asked for yourself discernment to understand justice,
12behold, I have done according to your words. Behold, I have given you a wise and discerning heart, so that there has been no one like you before you, nor shall one like you arise after you.
13I have also given you what you have not asked, both riches and honor, so that there will not be any among the kings like you all your days.
"
- 1 Kings 3:10-13

"But remember the LORD your God, because He is the one who gives you the ability to produce wealth..."
- Deuteronomy 8:18

Nwanne, 1 Kings 3:10-13 and Deuteronomy 8:18 are useful and informative verses, moreover when one thing is said, the clever person understands three and sees the picture from joining the dots.

Of course King Solomon wasnt sitting on his hands, doing nothing. He had to be doing something before God can bless the work of his hands. Riches dont appear mysteriously, it only does in Nollywood films, with scam juju babalawo(s) and myths about women pants and benz
Re: No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" by CodeTemplar: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"10It was pleasing in the sight of the Lord that Solomon had asked this thing.
11God said to him,
Because you have asked this thing and have not asked for yourself long life, nor have asked riches for yourself, nor have you asked for the life of your enemies, but have asked for yourself discernment to understand justice,
12behold, I have done according to your words. Behold, I have given you a wise and discerning heart, so that there has been no one like you before you, nor shall one like you arise after you.
13I have also given you what you have not asked, both riches and honor, so that there will not be any among the kings like you all your days.
"
- 1 Kings 3:10-13

"But remember the LORD your God, because He is the one who gives you the ability to produce wealth..."
- Deuteronomy 8:18

Nwanne, 1 Kings 3:10-13 and Deuteronomy 8:18 are useful and informative verses, moreover when one thing is said, the clever person understands three and sees the picture from joining the dots. Of course King Solomon wasnt sitting on his hands, doing nothing. He had to be doing something before God can bless the work of his hands. Riches dont appear mysteriously, it only does in Nollywood films and myths about pants and benz
So how do we differentiate what to do in order to serve God and what leads to serving Mammon?
Re: No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" by MuttleyLaff: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
CodeTemplar:
So how do we differentiate what to do in order to serve God and what leads to serving Mammon?
"Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and He will give you everything you need."
- Matthew 6:33
Re: No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" by CodeTemplar: 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and He will give you everything you need."
- Matthew 6:33
Now don't get me wrong o. Not that I don't know these things you are highlighting but I am going somewhere.

For example OP is always against Oyedepo's idea of wealth. And going by this your alleged standard of wealth acquisition, could you please help ask him(OP) what David Oyedepo Is getting wrong?
Re: No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" by MuttleyLaff: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Now don't get me wrong o. Not that I don't know these things you are highlighting but I am going somewhere.

For example OP is always against Oyedepo's idea of wealth. And going by this your alleged standard of wealth acquisition, could you please help ask him(OP) what David Oyedepo is getting wrong?
OP is against whoever it is in this world who are scammers and leeches, that have amassed illegitimate funds from money obtained unlawfully and/or immorally, dirty money made clean, then channelled back into the financial system, made to look legitimate, as if obtained from own's sweat, blood and tears, and now making gloating accounts of the wealth

1/ Going along with how you wondered, if riches appear mysteriously, can you then, list what were the specific moves carried, in acquiring this idea of the man's so called wealth, hmm?
2/ Do you know of any FTSE or NSE companies this man has ever run or is running, hmm?
Re: No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" by CodeTemplar: 5:34am On Jul 31, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
OP is against whoever it is in this world who are scammers and leeches, that have amassed illegitimate funds from money obtained unlawfully and/or immorally, dirty money made clean, then channelled back into the financial system, made to look legitimate, as if obtained from own's sweat, blood and tears, and now making gloating accounts of the wealth

1/ Going along with how you wondered, if riches appear mysteriously, can you then, list what were the specific moves carried, in acquiring this idea of the man's so called wealth, hmm?
2/ Do you know of any FTSE or NSE companies this man has ever run or is running, hmm?
Can you do same for bible character like Apostle Paul also?
I ask because from the scriptures, Gal 6:6 admonishes us to communicate all good things to he that teacheth us.
Also in Philippians 4:15-17 Paul clearly confirm the above in Gal 6:6.

So please can you also list the NSE or FTSE equivalent company Paul ran in his own time?

BTW, I know you are OP. And mind you, the bold is a deviation from the OP content.
Even legitimate earners by the constitution /law standard can and actually do serve mammon. Your errors and self contradictions along with you explaining what OP meant beyond what he said has proven you are OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" by CodeTemplar: 5:54am On Jul 31, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

From the bold here I want to believe you are asking to know the legitimate business registered under NSE FTSE by Oyedepo that can explain his wealth?
Even though you are not being direct enough(part of your rough tactics) I will still answer you.

Well, I already gave you some direct scriptures that indicate Apostles/sent prophets/teachers do receive gift and in fact these gifts account unto the givers because they are both physical and spiritual inclined transactions? Go through Philippians 4:15-19 and Galatians 6:6 for those.

I equally expect you to match the standard you demand of Oyedepo by providing The NSE FTSE equivalent company Apostle Paul ran in his time also. Also Jesus too had abundance and I like to know the companies he ran or the one(s) Judas was treasurer to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" by CodeTemplar: 6:10am On Jul 31, 2019
jesusjnr:
These days, the church has become filled with persons who think they can serve both God and Mammon, but the Words of Jesus stands ever true.
Why not log on with this moniker/user account and go straight to the point MuttlèyLaff?
Re: No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" by MuttleyLaff: 8:02am On Jul 31, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Can you do same for bible character like Apostle Paul also?
I ask because from the scriptures, Gal 6:6 admonishes us to communicate all good things to he that teacheth us.
Also in Philippians 4:15-17 Paul clearly confirm the above in Gal 6:6.
Nwanne, do you have to drag Apostle Paul into this claptrap, hmm? Why? Bible characters like Paul and others are not cut from the same cloth as the subject characters in OP

CodeTemplar:
So please can you also list the NSE or FTSE equivalent company Paul ran in his own time?
"1Then Paul left Athens and went to Corinth.
2There he became acquainted with a Jew named Aquila, born in Pontus, who had recently arrived from Italy with his wife, Priscilla. They had left Italy when Claudius Caesar deported all Jews from Rome.
3Paul lived and worked with them, for they were tentmakers just as he was.
"
- Acts 18:3

Nwanne, Paul was a tentmaker. Tent making was the business he ran in his own time but I doubt the business made it into the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE)

CodeTemplar:
BTW, I know you are OP. And mind you, the bold is a deviation from the OP content.
Even legitimate earners by the constitution/law standard can and actually do serve mammon. Your errors and self contradictions along with you explaining what OP meant beyond what he said has proven you are OP.
There is no doubt that, if one has no scruples, have no twinge of conscience, have no sense of uneasiness or feelings of discomfort etcetera, one will serve God and mammon

CodeTemplar:
From the bold here I want to believe you are asking to know the legitimate business registered under NSE FTSE by Oyedepo that can explain his wealth?
Even though you are not being direct enough (part of your rough tactics) I will still answer you.
I have very good and wise reasons for not being direct enough dear friend but I am pleased you're smart enough to see through

CodeTemplar:
Well, I already gave you some direct scriptures that indicate Apostles/sent prophets/teachers do receive gift and in fact these gifts account unto the givers because they are both physical and spiritual inclined transactions? Go through Philippians 4:15-19 and Galatians 6:6 for those
You havent been fully forthcoming with the whole truth though. Were the donations collected for Paul, for Paul's use or he gave them away to less privileges churches, poor, needy, widow and/or orphans, hmm?

CodeTemplar:
I equally expect you to match the standard you demand of Oyedepo by providing The NSE FTSE equivalent company Apostle Paul ran in his time also.
I already have, look above you

CodeTemplar:
Also Jesus too had abundance and I like to know the companies he ran or the one(s) Judas was treasurer to?
"1Soon afterward Jesus began a tour of the nearby towns and villages, preaching and announcing the Good News about the Kingdom of God. He took his twelve disciples with him,
2along with some women who had been cured of evil spirits and diseases. Among them were Mary Magdalene, from whom he had cast out seven demons;
3Joanna, the wife of Chuza, Herod’s business manager; Susanna; and many others who were contributing from their own resources to support Jesus and his disciples
"
- Luke 8:1-3

Notice there are acknowledged and named financiers of Jesus' ministry. These people provided provided financial support for Jesus and his disciples, they contributed to the support of Jesus and His Apostles but not to make them wealthy nor to live showy or ostentatious lifestyles.

CodeTemplar:
Why not log on with this moniker/user account and go straight to the point MuttlèyLaff?
"luvmijejè and you, jesusjnr, are both cut from the same cloth
but do you know why luvmijejè is confusing, oh really, confusing to you, like you've admitted, as seen reproduced above
It is because she's nothing but a two-faced liar, a lurking green snake in the green grass, and an accuser/fault-finder of Paul
"
- Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by MuttleyLaff: 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2018

"jesusjnr and àlBHAGDADI should go start fertilizer plants.

àlBHAGDADI will distort anything in the bible in order to justify entitlement to tithes and so validate, spread and promote obligatory or imposed ecclesiastical monitised tithing. jesusjnr, on the other hand, in cahoot with luvmijejè, is an easily scared, self styled attacker of Apostle Paul who relishes in laying charges against Paul, by slandering and codemning him
"
- Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by MuttleyLaff: 6:54pm On Apr 14

"I am lowering my standards, if to wrestle you. Besides I never wrestle a pig. Bad move, poor judgment and taste it'll be, as the pig and I will both get dirty, but unlike me, the pig likes and enjoys the dirt.

Do sycophant, arse-lickers & arse-kissers bullshitters always need to stoop as low as you've written so? Arse-lickers & arse-kissers bullshitters like you, are always the first post false bullshits & start drama. I'll whoop your bumbum, your brain will reset and your false bullshits & drama evaporate. Mtcheew. No wonder you're the arse-licker & arse-kisser, and I am an arse-kicker.

Your insecurities are loud. Your boastings and gloating to luvmijeje confirms you shamelessly need regard & appreciation from her. Stop seeking recognition and validation from people! jesusjnr. All these your, sucking up to luvmijeje, especially, is unflattering
and your all of a sudden, lately attention-seeking, famzing Freeze, all over the forum, haba, is cringeworthy!

Repent brother because the day of reckoning for your slander and impudence, is round the corner, about to happen
."
- Re: Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist by MuttleyLaff: 8:44am On Dec 27, 2018

"People like you, and the likes of Agrogbeide, jesusjnr etcetera understand only to the level of your perception(s). Just think for a moment, how much pleasure you are giving Satan with your discrimination, hypocrisy, bigotry and ignorance. How you are not making every effort to present yourself approved to God, not being a workman that has no reason to be ashamed as he accurately handles the word of truth. You arent correctly and rightly dividing the word of the truth, the message of God's truth"
- Re: THE SIN THAT IS SO PREVALENT. by MuttleyLaff: 8:51am On Apr 28

jesusjnr is laughing, right now reading this, but not laughing with you but laughing at you CodeTemplar
Re: No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 31, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Oh y'all through with your mockery and desperate final attempt to paint me black before men?

Why not also paint me black before God who is with me you mammon worshipper and servant?

Who is stopping you from your mammon worshipping?

Continue in it for it would back you up in this world and take you to its everlasting habitations in the next!

Satan plot has failed woefully and would continue to fail woefully even if he uses wolf mammon worshippers and those those speaking under the influence of homosexual demons that come in sheep clothing to attack me for speaking the truth, for if God be for me, who can be against me?

#shadowchasers
Re: No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 31, 2019
Luke 16:9-12 (KJV)

9 And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.
10 He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.
11 If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?
12 And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man's, who shall give you that which is your own?
Re: No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" by CodeTemplar: 8:48am On Jul 31, 2019
jesusjnr:
Oh y'all through with your mockery and desperate final attempt to paint me black before men?

Why not also paint me black before God who is with me you mammon worshipper and servant?

Who is stopping you from your mammon worshipping?

Continue in it for it would back you up in this world and take you to its everlasting habitations in the next!

Satan plot has failed woefully and would continue to fail woefully even if he uses wolf mammon worshippers and those those speaking under the influence of homosexual demons that come in sheep clothing to attack me for speaking the truth, for if God be for me, who can be against me?

#shadowchasers
Oh my. You so much covet your reputation before men, but forgot Jesus you are trying to paint yourself as a replica of made himself of no reputation.
And with all your vile rants I hope you don't come in contact with money in any way. I hope you subscribe to data with heavenly currency. I hope you feed on manna from heaven direct? Hypocrite!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 31, 2019
CodeTemplar:

Oh my. You so much covet your reputation before men, but forgot Jesus you are trying to paint yourself as a replica of made himself of no reputation.
And with all your vile rants I hope you don't come in contact with money in any way. I hope you subscribe to data with heavenly currency. I hope you feed on manna from heaven direct? Hypocrite!
Chei ya!

Sorry for your master the devil's loss, for the gates shall not prevail against those who are built upon the obedience of Words of Jesus!

Modern day pharisees and mammon worshipper s mocking those who represent Jesus on Earth, just as their predecessors mocked Jesus while He was on the cross.

Really "fools and blind" according to Jesus, for that was not a defeat but the greatest ever victory Jesus had over the works of the devil.
Re: No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" by CodeTemplar: 9:09am On Jul 31, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

"1Soon afterward Jesus began a tour of the nearby towns and villages, preaching and announcing the Good News about the Kingdom of God. He took his twelve disciples with him,
2along with some women who had been cured of evil spirits and diseases. Among them were Mary Magdalene, from whom he had cast out seven demons;
3Joanna, the wife of Chuza, Herod’s business manager; Susanna; and many others who were contributing from their own resources to support Jesus and his disciples
"
- Luke 8:1-3

Notice there are acknowledged and named financiers of Jesus' ministry. These people provided provided financial support for Jesus and his disciples, they contributed to the support of Jesus and His Apostles but not to make them wealthy nor to live showy or ostentatious lifestyles.
So many errors and dodging of questions again.
Why did Jesus have a treasurer for himself then? A treasure who stole as he wished.

Avoiding direct questions and sampling irrelevant facts or even wrong and shameful interpretation of scripture won't sway me.
You have still not answered basic questions I asked about defining the line between covetousness and contentment or the service of mammon and the service to God.

Mind you, your equally shameful answer of wisdom as the way to get wealth without serving mammon, still desires a lot of clarifications. How did Solomon get wealthy with wisdom? By magical money or what because you seem skillfully at attacking every resourceful man of God out there?

And it is interesting how you switch accounts to avoid questions as relate to the topic but you are quick to log into JesusJnr account to reply to less important issues that are offshoot of the main questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 31, 2019
CodeTemplar:

You mammon worshippers also derided Jesus for saying the Truth concerning you, so who am i?

Luke 16:14-15 (KJV)

And the Pharisees also, who were covetous, heard all these things: and they derided him.
And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

Thank you Jesus, na you fit these mammon worshippers pass. cheesy

An absolutely perfect response from Master Jesus to all pharisees and mammon worshippers all over the world.

Jesus had said it all, so if they don't listen to Him who the Master but derided Him, is it me His servant that they would hear?

So no point!
Re: No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" by CodeTemplar: 9:19am On Jul 31, 2019
jesusjnr:
Chei ya!

Sorry for your master the devil's loss, for the gates shall not prevail against those who are built upon the obedience of Words of Jesus!

Modern day pharisees and mammon worshipper s mocking those who represent Jesus on Earth, just as their predecessors mocked Jesus while He was on the cross.

Really "fools and blind" according to Jesus, for that was not a defeat but the greatest ever victory Jesus had over the works of the devil.
Now you have switch to Jesus on the cross but would never answer direct questions I raised earlier about defining covetousness or even service of God and mammon.

I can understand you feel nailed just like Jesus and your hands probably tingling you as you type now but you know what, you aren't in Jesus' position but that of the unrepentant thief beside Jesus on the cross. If you die like this, then you lose. Switch accounts and come up with newer distraction.

1 Like

Re: No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" by CodeTemplar: 9:24am On Jul 31, 2019
jesusjnr:
You mammon worshippers also derided Jesus for saying the Truth concerning you, so who am i?

And the Pharisees also, who were covetous, heard all these things: and they derided him.
And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

An absolutely perfect response from Master Jesus to all pharisees and mammon worshippers all over the world.

Jesus had said it all, so if they don't listen to Him who the Master, is it me that is His servant that they would hear?
You keep shouting mammon worshipper but fail to define one in details. You know Jesus will probably fit the definition you will want to give in order to nail the likes of Oyedepo and Adeboye so you skillfully avoid those salient questions and increase the intensity of your vile rants.
Define a mammon worshipper and let's see.

1 Like

Re: No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 31, 2019
CodeTemplar:
You keep shouting mammon worshipper but fail to define one in details. You know Jesus will probably fit the definition you will want to give in order to nail the likes of Oyedepo and Adeboye so you skillfully avoid those salient questions and increase the intensity of your vile rants.
Define a mammon worshipper and let's see.
lipsrsealed
jesusjnr:

Jesus had said it all, so if they don't listen to Him who the Master but derided Him, is it me His servant that they would hear?

So no point!
Re: No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" by MuttleyLaff: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2019
CodeTemplar:
So many errors and dodging of questions again.
Why did Jesus have a treasurer for himself then? A treasure who stole as he wished
Stop clutching at straws. Did the IT guy not steal from Covenant Uni? Having treasurers is not exclusive to only the rich or wealthy. C'mon get real.

CodeTemplar:
Avoiding direct questions and sampling irrelevant facts or even wrong and shameful interpretation of scripture won't sway me
How do you expect to be swayed, when you don't even know your left from your right, hmm?

CodeTemplar:

You have still not answered basic questions I asked about defining the line between covetousness and contentment or the service of mammon and the service to God.
I am quite sure you deliberately chose to ignore where and whem I typed that, there is no doubt that, if one has no scruples, have no twinge of conscience, have no sense of uneasiness or feelings of discomfort etcetera, one will serve God and mammon

CodeTemplar:
Mind you, your equally shameful answer of wisdom as the way to get wealth without serving mammon, still desires a lot of clarifications. How did Solomon get wealthy with wisdom? By magical money or what because you seem skillfully at attacking every resourceful man of God out there?
There is no doubt that you are suffering from selective reading among a bunch of other problems.

I previously shared 1 Kings 3:10-13 and Deuteronomy 8:18 with their useful and informative verses. In addition, I said, moreover when one thing is said, the clever person understands three and sees the picture from joining the dots. I then further said, of course King Solomon wasnt sitting on his hands, doing nothing, but he had to be doing something with his hands before God can or could have blessed the work of his hands and making him rich and wealthy. I didn't even bother, spelling out how kings get rich in the Bible, according to how Samuel warned the Israelites about the prize to pay asking for a human king.

I remember categorically mentioning, that riches dont appear mysteriously, but it only does, in Nollywood films, eith scamming juju babalawos and fetish myths about women pants and benz

CodeTemplar:
And it is interesting how you switch accounts to avoid questions as relate to the topic but you are quick to log into JesusJnr account to reply to less important issues that are offshoot of the main questions.
Your delusion is increasingly becoming legendary, even after pasting the red inverted commas up there for you to read, you still are dead set in believing that the MuttleyLaff moniker ID is OP. Smh.

Mammon worshippers are ones who have no scruples, have no twinge of conscience, have no sense of uneasiness or feelings of discomfort etcetera, to the extent of serving God and mammon by unashamedly coveting the widows' mites

1 Like

Re: No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" by CodeTemplar: 10:32am On Jul 31, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Stop clutching at straws. Did the IT guy not steal from Covenant Uni? Having treasurers is not exclusive to only the rich or wealthy. C'mon get real.

How do you expect to be swayed, when you don't even know your left from your right, hmm?

I am quite sure you deliberately chose to ignore where and whem I typed that, there is no doubt that, if one has no scruples, have no twinge of conscience, have no sense of uneasiness or feelings of discomfort etcetera, one will serve God and mammon

There is no doubt that you are suffering from selective reading among a bunch of other problems.

I previously shared 1 Kings 3:10-13 and Deuteronomy 8:18 with their useful and informative verses. In addition, I said, moreover when one thing is said, the clever person understands three and sees the picture from joining the dots. I then further said, of course King Solomon wasnt sitting on his hands, doing nothing, but he had to be doing something with his hands before God can or could have blessed the work of his hands and making him rich and wealthy. I didn't even bother, spelling out how kings get rich in the Bible, according to how Samuel warned the Israelites about the prize to pay asking for a human king.

I remember categorically mentioning, that riches dont appear mysteriously, but it only does, in Nollywood films, eith scamming juju babalawos and fetish myths about women pants and benz

Your delusion is increasingly becoming legendary, even after pasting the red inverted commas up there for you to read, you still are dead set in believing that the MuttleyLaff moniker ID is OP. Smh.

Mammon worshippers are ones who have no scruples, have no twinge of conscience, have no sense of uneasiness or feelings of discomfort etcetera, to the extent of serving God and mammon by unashamedly coveting the widows' mites
Trash. Still old tactics.
Re: No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" by MuttleyLaff: 10:50am On Jul 31, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Trash. Still old tactics.
Ones trash, is another's gems. You know when you're beat and have had enough. Go to a corner to lick your wounds with tail behind the legs. You couldn't keep your balloon inflated since I kept exposing the rubbish you're spewing out.
Re: No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" by CodeTemplar: 11:54am On Jul 31, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Ones trash, is another's gems. You know when you're beat and have had enough. Go to a corner to lick your wounds with tail behind the legs. You couldn't keep your balloon inflated since I kept exposing the rubbish you're spewing out.
Trash again.
Re: No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" by MuttleyLaff: 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Trash again.
One man's trash is another man's potpourri
Re: No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" by budaatum: 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
CodeTemplar:

They are two different individuals Templar, with the same malady.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Jews Worshiped Jesus In The Old Testament Without Knowing It / Witchcraft Evidence:witches Caught In The Act ( Videos ) / Is The Yoruba Eshu The Same As Christian Devil ,Satan ,Lucifer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.