Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,815 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Sucking And Licking Coza - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sucking And Licking Coza (743 Views)

Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza / I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady / Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sucking And Licking Coza by Ciaos: 7:29am On Jul 29, 2019
My guy no dey gree enter until i suck or lick him coza well. The last time i refused to nothing happened,he said men love it,and any man pretending not to is not a man. Am thinking of leaving him because sucking tire me.
Re: Sucking And Licking Coza by greatnaija01: 7:45am On Jul 29, 2019
what is your aim of adding COZA. you are jobless

Ciaos:
My guy no dey gree enter until i suck or lick him coza well. The last time i refused to nothing happened,he said men love it,and any man pretending not to is not a man. Am thinking of leaving him because sucking tire me.

(1) (Reply)

Corporal Punishment, Racism, Feminism, Pedophiles. / Bbnaija: Ike Speaks On Having S*X With Mercy / Please Advice Me To Quit Or Continue With This Relationship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.