Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At (16029 Views)

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / Ladies Please Who Did This To Us / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by eitsei(m): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2019
logik29:
This your ego....
but it's men with the ego

don't be surprised the kind of shots some of these ladies shoot might just be calling someone big head รณ or randomly sending her pictures to you , giving you attention or something like that, and they'd think that's a well taken shot

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by CosmicPhoenix: 9:42am On Jul 30, 2019
so if you see a guy you really like,you wont approach him for a relationship?

Mariangeles:

I don't shoot shots. I am not a hitman . cool
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Mariangeles(f): 9:43am On Jul 30, 2019
G8Arthur:

Sista, what did u say ur name is again?...... Ok, kontnu!
As in... grin
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Mariangeles(f): 9:44am On Jul 30, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
so if you see a guy you really like,you wont approach him for a relationship?

A hint or two would do right ?
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by CosmicPhoenix: 9:47am On Jul 30, 2019
a direct approach would do
Mariangeles:
A hint or two would do right ?
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Mariangeles(f): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
a direct approach would do

Unless I've noticed he really likes me but he's too shy, then maybe...besides, I like taking charge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2019
Thank you. wink
ADMAF:

Congratulations
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 30, 2019
Victorian
"Reduce your pride and Ego. Even iPhone of #600k need a SIM card of #100 to function. We all need each other to reach our goals.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by ADMAF(m): 10:10am On Jul 30, 2019
LillyVal:
Thank you. wink
This one u are looking hyper-excited, he's prob excellent in za other room.
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 30, 2019
tongue
ADMAF:

This one u are looking hyper-excited, he's prob excellent in za other room.
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by logik29(m): 10:22am On Jul 30, 2019
Ayotemide:

You really are a child. Alpha, beta, gamma..you are a child.
Child with a phone,access to internet.....Very big accomplishment.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2019
Eggovic:
Before it was "let him prove it by his actions and not words" Now its "let him prove it verbally and not by his actions" Ladies what do you really want?
The truth.
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Isha327(f): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2019
I 've never asked a guy out before but crushed on some...I fear rejection... I might jump into lagoon if I get rejected tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 30, 2019
logik29:
Child with a phone,access to internet.....Very big accomplishment.
huh?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by logik29(m): 10:34am On Jul 30, 2019
MariaLavina:
huh?
When you are done misbehaving do well to inform me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by logik29(m): 10:35am On Jul 30, 2019
Isha327:
I 've never asked a guy out before but crushed on some...I fear rejection... I might jump into lagoon if I get rejected tongue tongue
Rejected by a guy you like or any form of rejection at all?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Eggovic: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2019
MariaLavina:
The truth.
There are honest men out there

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 30, 2019
Eggovic:

There are honest men out there
Lol i know although they are very few, they exist. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Godsage(m): 10:51am On Jul 30, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol i know although they are very few, they exist. smiley
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Eggovic: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by pansophist(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2019
Okay so I'm not a lady, but I'll tell you from my experience with women that shot their advances on me, which I didn't respond to.

They stopped talking to me, block me off social media, and will not accept my inalienable right of choice, to say NO, that I'm uninterested, and will rather prefer them as a friend. Only one reunited with me two years later, and we became best of friends, though, I know that romantic negotiations will ignite if I show interest. She seems more matured.

From my experience, the only thing women are dead scared of after death is rejection, they hardly handle it, and will hate you for daring to say NO to them. They see themselves as the prize, and are even paid to enjoy sex by thousands of thirsty male orbiters, so romantic rejection is an indigestible pill to most, as in their eyes, it makes them feel valueless in a society that judge her value base on her looks.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 30, 2019
[quote author=Godsage post=80765871][/quote]huh?
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 30, 2019
Eggovic:
We could give it a shot
Lol.....

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Eggovic: 11:37am On Jul 30, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol.....

I do
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 30, 2019
Eggovic:
I do
You asked for it... Prepare!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Eggovic: 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
MariaLavina:
You asked for it... Prepare!
Lol
Shoot!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by fraspree(m): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
victorian:
Just kill and bury me instead than to shoot shot!

God forbid! grin grin grin

Oloun ma je! sad

Ladies shooting shots una try o cheesy

You ladies deserve medals . cheesy
Ladies have low self esteem problem eh, they feel hammered when you turn them down politely, but when they want to brush you off here, they dont care how hurting it could be.

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by DaBogu: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
You are a man. You have 22 ribs, we have only one or were made out of just one from you
fraspree:

Ladies have low self esteem problem eh, they feel hammered when you turn them down politely, but when they want to brush you off here, they dont care how hurting it could be.
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by victorian(f): 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
truthsayer009:

Well my own is, did you atleast call him when the food was ready? That would have been the right thing to do.

A way to a Man's heart is through his stomach.

smiley I did.

I went to look for him at the filling station. I saw him , waved at him as he walked towards me. I became shy! Jeez! But i summoned up courage and was like , i prepared rice and stew. Would u care for some?
He was pleasantly surprised and he said yea.

Sighs i said ok, so come over to my place in the next 30mins , it should be ready by then. And he came. He likes my meal smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by victorian(f): 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
Eggovic:

You never start

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Biglittlelois(f): 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
mariangeles,Biglittlelois

come and tell us your own story

Never done that before......

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by victorian(f): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
logik29:
This your ego....

grin Dont mind me jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) / Who's Your Nairaland Crush. / When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.