Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Taking Time To Know Him Better - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taking Time To Know Him Better (376 Views)

Understanding Men: 6 Ways To Get To Know Him Better / If Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee Doesn't Know Him, Then You Are Dating An Olodo. / How Can I Make Him Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taking Time To Know Him Better by charleymed(m): 9:22am On Jul 29, 2019
Hi Nairalanders...
I'm not a relationship person, but I have noticed that once I meet ladies that I like either for the good or bad reasons, they often want to take forever to get to know me first before anything. I'm always astonished whenever they say this, and it is not stemming from impatience as they often accuse me of. I just feel it's rather too ridiculous to think you can get to know me and my intentions with time.

I don't know if this is true for every other guy, but for me, once I meet a lady I had already made up my mind on what to do with/to her, and waiting for 100 years and wasting my time won't change that.

So ladies and gentlemen, Is it really possible to know someone with time?
How comes people that dated for years end up apart?
How comes people that chase each other for years break up after 2 months of relationship?
Can a lady truly get to know a guy's intentions or this is just some protocol that ladies have failed to question?
Re: Taking Time To Know Him Better by ITbomb(m): 10:02am On Jul 29, 2019
A girl falls in love in an instant through right words and attitude, if a girl wants time to know whether she should love you then it's not gonna work.
They worship feelings more than anything, without the initial feelings, you are just another brother.
Men on the other hand likes what he sees, go for it and if it feels right over time, he plans long-term

1 Like

Re: Taking Time To Know Him Better by charleymed(m): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2019
ITbomb:
A girl falls in love in an instant through right words and attitude, if a girl wants time to know whether she should love you then it's not gonna work.
They worship feelings more than anything, without the initial feelings, you are just another brother.
Men on the other hand likes what he sees, go for it and if it feels right over time, he plans long-term
Okay. So, all the getting to know him thinngy is just a polite way of turning someone down?

(1) (Reply)

Some Trends That Need to Stop here / Make Me Feel Like A Real Man And Get Rewarded. / Fun And Flirty Text Messages For Your Mr That He Sure Can't Resist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.